Me and you

Room 143

 

kibum loves to walk around the hall every morning. It makes him fit and ready for another routine day. He prefer going out than staying inside the four walls of his room. He likes meeting new people around and talk to them cheerfully. He would always cheer a person up when they are lonely or in pain, one reason why he is loved by his neighbors.
 
*****
 
A new neighbor moved in today and he heard he's a cute guy. Knowing kibum, he would be really interested in the word cute. He likes cute things and do cute movements. Also, he is a bit of a romanticist and believed in love at first sight. Though he prefer cute human being to lay eyes on because he doesn't want to fall for someone not as cute as him. Childish it is, but that's just Kibum. A diva but a nice person inside.
 
*****
 
"Hi." The new neighbor greeted Kibum on the lounge of their place. The latter was busy playing with some employees that he didn't noticed the guy came near.
 
He turned his head to see a young man maybe of same age as him smiling beautifully at his way.
 
Kibum startled. For the first time in his life he had found someone so beautiful that he can't help but stare. Like he can look at this divine-like human being forever.
 
"H-hello." He said after he returned from his senses and noticed himself looking like a starstruck fan over the guy in his sight.
 
"You're Kibum, I guess." The guy uttered. "Everyone's talking about you." 
 
Kibum can't help but smile at the guy. Being famous is really what kibum is. Everybody loves him.
 
"Yes I am." He said proudly. "And you're the new guy?"
 
"Onew by the way." The brunette answered. "Well, I'm new here and I've only met few people around. Is it okay if I ask you to tour me around?"
 
*****
 
Kibum gladly gave Onew a tour at the vicinity. He introduced the elder, he said he was two years ahead of the blonde, to few neighbors he is close with. Like the noona who always gives him good food, the hyung who always checks him when he feels sick and the ahjummas who always listen to his funny stories. These people whom he called his second family. Onew greeted each one with a warm smile. He even sang a song for them which everyone gave cheers in return.
 
"You have a great voice!" Kibum said surprised that the elder can actually sing.
 
"I'm not that good." Onew chuckles. "But I  love singing. It keeps me calm."
 
"I guess I need to learn how to sing well if I want to sing with you. I'm not that bad but you wouldn't want to hear my voice because the glasses here will surely cracks if I do." Kibum laugh at himself. The elder chuckled at youngers joke.
 
*****
 
Onew waved goodbye after their short tour and promised to meet Kibum the next day. The younger cannot keep his anticipation from himself, wanting to see the brunette again soon. He hum happily as he enter his room.
 
Outside the room not so far from where Kibum is, there was Onew who is now talking to some guy in a white gown.
 
"I see you've found him." The guy said.
 
"Yeah, it's been a year and a half." Onew said teary eyed.
 
*****
 
The next day, Kibum woke up with a room full of red roses. Beside his bed there is a  teddy bear which kibum loves the most. He had a small bear similar to it that he always carries everywhere he go. A huge smile printed on the blonde's face.
 
'Perfect for a prince like me.' He whispered.
 
He has no idea who had put those flowers and the bear but he was hoping it came from someone he like.
 
He was still on the bed when a knock on his door was heard.
 
"Come in." He uttered.
 
"Surprised?" Onew asked when he enters the room.
 
"Yes of course!" Kibum smiled, happy to see the new neighbor. "Did you do this while I'm sleeping? How did you get in?"
 
"Hm...I asked the landlady's permission to barge in." Onew grinned.
 
"That lady must be punished for doing such thing." Kibum seriously uttered. "How can she just let someone come in my place while I'm sleeping?"
 
"You don't like it?" Onew gave the younger a sad face.
 
"No... Of course I love it especially when come from... You!" Kibum shyly confessed. "But she shouldn't do that, what if it was someone who is bad?" He pouted. Onew can't help but chuckle staring at the way kibum move his small red lips. 'Undoubtedly' cute, he thought.
 
"Don't blame her, I asked her since it's valentines day today and I wanted to surprise you."
 
"Does this mean you like me? Like you admire me? You l-love me?!" Kibums heartbeat is rising fast eagerly waiting to hear what onew's answer is.
 
"Of course I do!" Onew said with a sweet voice and a warm smile. Kibum was so happy he jumped on the elder.
 
"I like you too!" He said and gave him a big hug.
 
'I know Kibum, I know.' Onew whispered but the younger didn't seem to hear his words.
 
"Happy valentines day!" Kibum said after he separated from the hug. He kissed his new lover's cheek and picked his new teddy bear. He has a new toy given by his love.
 
*****
 
The two practically spent the whole day together. They went to the park nearby, ate lunch that Onew brought with him and had dinner in the cafeteria beside their place.
 
Key talked about himself and shared funny stories which Onew would just listen carefully and laughed at his jokes. He told him about his likes, what he usually do everyday and the elder would nod in agreement as if he had heard about it many times before that he actually knew everything about Kibum. It wasn't a surprise that Kibum would only tell him his happy thoughts because he only remembered those.
 
And when it's time for the younger to sleep, Onew stayed there until he had closed his eyes buried in his sweet dreams.
 
"I missed you so much." Onew finally uttered.
 
"It has been a year and a half. I'm sorry it took me so long to finally found you."
 
Yes it is. It was six months after he woke up from a commatose, six months after he finally remembers Kibum and six months after he had found him here inside the hospital.
 
Kibum has been there for eight months is what the doctors said. He was traumatized for no one knows and brought there illed. The last time he saw Kibum in his senses were when they are on a cruise going to some parts in Asia. It was their fifth anniversary that they decided to go on a trip. The boat crashed and the rest is a tragedy he doesn't want to remember.
 
Someone said that maybe he was stranded in some island and had a tragic experience in there. Or he felt sadness knowing that he is all alone. Or maybe experienced something he doesn't want to remember. Onew hopes it's not the last case because it will surely break his heart knowing that his lover had experience such. Kibum only depends on Onew, the elder treated him as a king/queen. He wouldn't be surprised if the younger felt terrible things alone especially without him beside to support.
 
"Base on our study, Kibum has a great chance of recovering soon." The doctor told onew when he first came in. "You just have to have faith in him."
 
Trying his hard not to cry earlier while talking to his long lost lover, he lost it all after he saw him sleeping.
 
"Don't worry baby, I'm here now." You don't have to be afraid anymore. I'll patiently wait until you comeback. Even if I have to make you remember our sweet memories together I'll do it."
 
"I'm here..."
 
"You will never be alone again"
 
 
*****
A/N some fail valentine Onkey oneshot for you guys. Thanks for reading and Happy Valentines!^^