Chapter 1

Love Letters

  "Kim Heechul?"

  He turned to see a guy looking at him, nervously, holding a piece of paper in his hand.

  "Yes?" He asked, trying to hold back a laugh. He had been busy teasing Donghae about his little crush on Kibum. The younger guy pouted, not liking being laughed at.

  The guy just handed him the paper, which he took.

  "Oh, hyung, you got a love letter?" Donghae asked, peeking from the shoulder. "He's bold to just hand it to you straight out."

  "Yah, I'm not interested," Heechul said, and was going to hand it back to the guy but he declined and shook his head.

  "You. For you," he said, in his broken Korean.

  "I don't want it," he said, trying to make him take it back but the guy kept shaking his head and muttered something that he couldn't understand and left.

  Heechul would've gone after him but just then the bell rang. He had to go to class, he bid Donghae goodbye and told him not to drool too much later in class and left. He went to look around for the Chinese guy for a while but gave up once he realized he won't be able to find him in time. He quickly got to class to avoid getting in trouble, again. Luckily, he had sat down by the time the teacher came in.

  "Okay, class, today, a student's transferring to your class from another class," the teacher announced. "His name is Hankyung. He has a bit of trouble speaking Korean so I hope you'll treat him, nicely."

  "Annyeong, my name is Hankyung and my Chinese name is Hangeng," he said, bowing to the class.

  "Okay, Zhoumi raise your hand," the teacher said. When he did, she told Hankyung, "You can sit there, next to Zhoumi."

  He seemed a bit confused, but finally understood when the teacher kept pointing towards the seat.

  "Tch, he can't even understand Korean properly," Heechul said, shaking his head.

  He could hear Zhoumi introduced himself to the guy, "Hai, wo de mingzi shi Zhoumi."

  Hankyung was delighted to meet another Chinese guy in class and soon the two were talking very quickly in Chinese. Heechul was confused on how he got here when he can't even speak Korea, properly. He decided not to think into it too much, but he still can't help but wonder how the love letter got into his hands. Speaking of the love letter, he hasn't even open it yet. Making sure no one could see what he was doing, he took out the letter from the envelope.

  We've never met, never talked yet you've manage to capture my heart. It's sad for me to just write like this while inside I wish we could talk together. Aish, I must sound very cheesy now. I'm not good with words so I'll just tell you this, Heechul, you have my heart and I want you to take good care of it. How's that? Was it less cheesy?

-HSL-

  Heechul can't help but blush a bit at the end but he managed to recompose himself quickly when he noticed his friend giving him a look. He poked his tongue out in reply, earning a sharp scolding from the teacher. But he didn't care, he never did when he was in trouble. Instead, he tipped an imaginary hat to her, to which she shook her head and resumed back to teaching.

 For a moment, he could've sworn Hankyung was looking his way but he shrugged it off, thinking it was just part of his imagination.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was supposed to be a one shot but I can't do it. I have too much ideas so from now on, this is a short story, hopefully. Enjoy and tell me what you think :)