Get it on the Lift

Lift Stimulus

It was a really hot day. Kaoru and Junsu were taking a stroll in the park, trying to relieve the heat without having to turn on the air condition in their apartment. Junsu didn’t really want to get out, just wanting to laze about all day, but his ever caring Kaoru insisted, saying that they should make an effort to reduce the damage being wrought on the environment. He indulged her, not because he really cared for the environment, but because he knew she had been cooped up in their apartment for 3 weeks in a row finishing her novel. But even amidst the trees, it was still really hot.

“Jagiya, let’s just go back.” Junsu said in his cutest voice.

“Aniyo, you know how much I want to experience the fresh air again.” Kaoru answered.

“There is nothing fresh in this stifling heat. I can smell the heat from the ground.”

“Oh, quit your whining.”

So they continued their walk in silence, which was abruptly broken by screams. They saw about two dozen girls running toward a small store near the end of the park. Their curiosity piqued, they went to check what was causing all the excitement. They came upon an Ice Cream parlor called ‘Time Out’. Inside they saw Yoochun serving ice cream.

“No wonder, there are so many girls here.” Kaoru said.

“Uhuh. I haven’t tried his ice cream yet. I forgot that today was the opening. Let’s go in.” Junsu said.

“Do you see how many people are in there? You know I don’t like crowded places.”

“Jaaagiiiiyaaaa…Come on. Personally I need a TIME OUT from this heat. Please.”

She sighed. He was sweating profusely. “Oh, alright. As long we get a table not in the middle of all that chaos.”

“Hai Hai.” He said excitedly. She shook her head, sometimes her boyfriend really acts like a kid. It’s a good thing he can pull it of. So they went into battle, making their way into the shop, Junsu pushing people out of the way.

“Yah! Yoochun-ah!” Junsu shouted when they were four feet from Yoochun.

“Yo! You made it.” Yoochun shouted back. “Table at the back corner.”

“Thanks man.”

Once they were seated, Yoochun was heading to their table to entertain them.

“So what will it be?” He asked.

We looked at menu.

“I’ll have a Blueberry Bliss parfait.” Kaoru answered.

“A Rocky Road parfait.” Junsu answered.

“Coming right up.” Then Yoochun was gone.

Ten minutes later, they had finished about half of their respective ice creams.

“Oishi.” Kaoru said, closing her eyes to completely savor the flavor.

When she opened her eyes, she caught Junsu staring at her with a certain look in his eyes. It was one that she knew very well. Suddenly inspiration struck. She brushed her bare feet between his thighs to get his attention. When he looked up, she at the remaining ice cream on her spoon seductively. His eyes widened and he visibly gulped. She scooped another spoonful of ice cream and continued to .

He was totally mesmerized with the scene in front of him. His Kaoru, sweat rolling down her neck to the inside of her shirt, and sinfully the ice cream from her spoon. Her feet had made itself home between his thighs, rubbing up and down slowly. He gulped again. He was getting from what she was doing in such a public place. He felt his semi-erect get rock hard as he watched her, and he felt a different kind of heat start to build in him.

“Suie?” She called.

“Hmm?” He asked.

“Your ice cream’s melting.”

“Huh?” He asked again, pulling his gaze away from her lips and trying to make out what she was telling him.

She pointed to his glass. He looked down and softly cursed. He didn’t see ice cream in his glass, all he saw was cream. He heard her giggle. When he looked up at her, he saw that she was already done. He called for a waiter and reached in his pants for some bills. He had planned to leave the bills on the table, but when the waiter was within earshot Kaoru asked for some water. He stared at her.

‘What’s her game?’ He thought.

“What?” She asked innocently. “I just want a drink of water after eating something sweet. What’s your hurry anyway?”

He grinded his teeth together and sat back down. Their water arrived. He felt her feet on his thighs again, rubbing. When he started to drink his water, her feet had conveniently brushed his causing him to choke on his water.

“Are you okay Suie?” She asked.

Cough. Cough. Cough. “You— You— You—“He wasn’t able to finish his sentence. She was nonchalantly drinking her water, some of it spilling out onto her shirt.

“That is it.” He hissed.

He swiftly took the bills out of his pocket and placed on the table. He grabbed her hand and pulled her out, signaling to Yoochun that he left money on their table. He walked quickly in the direction of their apartment, pulling her along. Once inside the building, he walked straight into the elevator. When the doors closed, he immediately pinned her to the wall before she could say anything.

He kissed with all the heat he could muster. He practically devoured her lips, slipping his tongue in and out of in a rhythm he clearly wanted to set inside her.He lifted her up, wrapping her legs around his waist. He buried his in her core and rubbed against her through their clothes. She moaned against his mouth, digging her fingernails in his back.

Ding!

That one sound snapped them back to reality. They pulled away from each other just in time. An elderly couple with their grandson joined them in the elevator.

“It’s hot out today, isn’t it?” The old man said.

“Sure is.” Junsu replied. He looked at Kaoru and gave her a lusty stare. “Really hot.”

They were on the 7th floor and heading to the ground floor. He looked at their companions and then back at Kaoru.

‘Payback time.’ He thought. He moved closer to Kaoru and slipped his hand under her skirt. He caressed her . She gasped. The other three looked at her.

“Ah…Junsu, I forgot my phone.” She said quickly.

“Honto ni?”He asked, trying not to smile.

The three looked at them with interest. Fortunately, they were saved from having to continue the conversation since the elevator already reached the ground floor. Once the door closed and they were left alone again, Junsu reestablished their position.

He grinded into her hard, the heat radiating from their bodies sweltering. He trailed his kisses to her neck, , , and tasting the honey taste of her combined with the saltiness of her sweat. He sneaked his hand inside her shirt, swiftly unclasped her bra, and palmed her. Her bra, which was strapless, fell to the floor. He tweaked first one , and then the other, giving both s equal attention.

He pressed more fully into her and moved his hand core, moving back a bit so he could slip his hands in between.

“You’re already so wet.” He said between kisses. “So hot.” He pushed the crotch of her to the side, and slipped his fingers along the lips of her . He felt her shudder in response. He continued to her, getting near but never touching her oris. He lifted her shirt up, just enough to show one of her s, and latched on to it. He hard.

She moaned, feeling the pull not only on her s, but also between her thighs where Junsu was driving her mad with his . She was nearing her peak. He felt it and her faster. But before she could come…

Ding!

They pulled away quickly, again. This time, three boys and two girls entered, all in their teens. It was a good thing they were engrossed in what they were talking about. Junsu and Kaoru just had enough time to right their clothes. They tried to look indifferent during the whole ride. During that time, Kaoru had looked down, and found her bra at their feet. She looked at the teenagers and slowly used her feet to get her bra behind her and Junsu. One of the boys noticed her move. He looked at her, wondering what she was doing. She just smiled at him.

A few moments later, the elevator reached the floor the teenagers were getting off at. When the door closed and they were alone, again, Junsu picked things up where they left off. He brought her to her first quickly. As she shuddered in the aftermath, the elevator suddenly stopped moving and the lights inside went out.

“Yes!” Junsu said.

“What do you mean ‘Yes!’?” Kaoru asked. “We could run out of oxygen in hear.”

“I don’t care. All I know is, right now no one can disturb us.” He said before he captured her lips in a possessive kiss.

He quickly divested her and himself of their clothing. He broke the kiss long enough to arrange their clothes into a makeshift cot. Once done, he pulled her down under him. He rained kisses down her body, when he started to kiss her womanhood she pulled on his hair to bring him back up to her.

“No. Not here.” Was all she said, before she crashed her lips into his.

He gasped when he felt her wrap her cool fingers around his hot and begin to . He reached down between their bodies and found her entrance. He plunged a finger inside her entrance, and then added two others in quick succession. He pumped his fingers in and out of her, while his thumb her oris. They kept at it, waiting to see who would give in first. Both of them didn’t last long.

“Su!” The mention of his shortened name, which Kaoru only used when they had , broke the last thread of his self-control.

“I know.” He said, withdrawing his fingers and replacing them with his .

They moaned simultaneously at the contact.

He growled. The feel of her muscle clenching him almost too much for him.

Junsu’s s were getting faster and harder. Kaoru met him for , her hunger for him driving her. Moans were spilling from their lips, getting louder and louder as they got closer and closer to . Their movements now a frenzy.

They shouted each others names as they came together, the ripping through them so intense that it bordered on pain. Junsu kissed her tenderly, and they basked in the aftermath. But it was short-lived because it was at that moment that the electricity came back. The elevator began to move again and the lights inside went on.

As the full implication of what a descending elevator entailed sank into them, they stared at each other and cried, “!” at the same time before scrambling up to hurriedly put their clothes on. Junsu didn’t bother with his underwear anymore and just put them in his pocket. When they felt the elevator slow down, Kaoru didn’t bother with hers as well and just put her in Junsu’s pocket and bra between their linked arms.

They were lucky enough that the elevator had stopped five floors above their unit during the blackout.

Ding!

As the doors of the elevator opened, there were a lot of people waiting to get on. They held in their embarrassment of almost getting caught again, pasted a smile on their faces, and walked out of the elevator as if nothing happened.

On their way to their unit they met Changmin and Chiharu. Both had knowing looks on their faces and were trying to hold in their laughter.

When they entered their unit they found out the reason why their neighbor thought they looked funny. They had worn the other’s shirt in their haste to dress up. It was a good thing they wore one of their couple shirts today, the only difference being that Junsu’s had no sleeves while Kaoru’s had short sleeves.

They laughed out loud. When they recovered, Junsu caught Kaoru by the hips, pulled her against him, and planted a kiss on her nape.

“Saranghaeyo Jagiya.” He whispered.

“Likewise.” She answered. He nipped her nape just enough to actually hurt.

“Wakatta. Wakatta.” She said, pulling away.

“Ai eru.” She whispered back.

A/N: Comments please...^_^