chap 17

Stay for You

Yoona woke up from her sleep, moving her hand slightly, wanting more touch from the taller girl, but she fells empty. She open her eyes, sitting in the bed, turning her head left and right but she still finds nobody.

Her eyes scanned the room, trying to find the tall figure, bad thoughts started flooding in her mind, but seems like nobody there. She went down from the bed quickly, took a loose shirt on the floor, she doesn’t even care whatever it’s hers or not. She put the shirt swiftly and walked to the bathroom to have a check, only to find nobody.

She hears tiny voices from outside the room, and her legs bring her out from the room. Upon opened the door, she can see the tall brunette sitting lazily on the couch in the living room, a remote in her hand, and pressed the button carelessly, watching some movies.

She fastened her pace to meet the tall figure, and upon seeing her, sooyoung only staring at her with a confused face. Without saying a word, yoona sat on sooyoung’s lap, she placed her legs each beside the tall girl’s thighs, and wrapped her arms around sooyoung’s neck before buried her face on the latter’s neck.

Sooyoung wrapped her slender arms around the girl’s waist, before lift her hand to brush the girl’s hair gently.

“What happened?” sooyoung asked, concerned “nightmare?”

“Worse..” yoona mumbled

“Hmm?”

Yoona lifted her head to face the tall girl “I woke up without you beside me..” she said seriously.

Sooyoung let out a small chuckle “I’m only watching tv in the living room..” she explained.

“But you have a tv in your bedroom too..” yoona frowned.

“I don’t want to disturb you..”

“Waking up without you beside me, disturb me more..” she said, still staring at the tall girl.

Sooyoung let out another chuckles “since when your words can leave me speechless?”

“I’m being serious, soo..” yoona pouted.

“Okay…okay…sorry..” sooyoung lifted her hand and caressed the girl’s face gently, giving her a playful smile “but, shouldn’t you at least wear something properly before going out here?” she asked the latter who seems to only wear that loose shirt.

“What for?” yoona asked “you already saw everything..” she answered before buried her face back to the latter’s neck, making the tall girl giggled.

“See..” sooyoung said “this is what I meant by you become really blunt lately..” she chuckled “you’re saying whatever that crossed your mind, right?”

“Because I want you to know, soo..” the doe eyes girl said, letting the tall girl feeling her warm breath on her neck “I want you to know my feeling, so that I wont regret over something that I didn’t do all this time..”

Sooyoung chuckled, leaving them in silence for a moment before yoona called her name softly.

“Soo..”

“Do you want to eat first?” sooyoung cut “you haven’t eat since this morning..”

“Soo..”

“What do you want to eat?” she cut “I will prepare something for you..” sooyoung unwrapped her hands from yoona’s wrist, wanting to pull her slowly from her lap and ready to stand up from the couch.

But instead of moving from the taller girl’s lap, yoona stays still, staring right into sooyoung’s eyes.

“You promise me that we will have a talk..” she demanded.

“Yes, but don’t you..”

“Please, soo..” yoona cupped the latter’s face with both her hands “until when you’re planning to avoid this..”

“..okay..” sooyoung staring back the girl who is still refusing moving from her lap “are we going to talk like this?”

“Why?” yoona asked “you don’t like it?” she moved her face closer to the tall girl, until their forehead touch, her hands wrapped around the tall girl’s neck.

“Of course I do..” she answered, chuckled “but, don’t you think… that.. we’re..too close?”

“Nope..” she answered confidently, smiling “for me, this is just so perfect…” earning another chuckles from the tall brunette.

“So.. what we are going to talk about?” the taller girl asked, wrapped her arms back to the doe eyes girl’s waist, to support her from falling, letting their forehead still in touch.

“You know what I want..” yoona answered “I want you, soo..” she said, meeting the tall girl’s eyes “I want us back..”

“I… I.. don’t know, yoon..” sooyoung answered “I’ve been thinking about it all day..” she said “and the more I think about it, the more I feel scared..” she let out a weak chuckle.

“What if one day, you’ll look me into my eyes and tell me how wrong is it to be with me?”

“What if one day, you finally realize that going back with me is not your wise decision?”

“What if one day, you look into our relationship all over again, and you found out that you’re not happy with me?”

“What if one day, you..”

Sooyoung has her sentences cut, when yoona close that little gap between them whit their lips together, and sooyoung just letting their kiss for minutes, drowning into each other soft breath.

“I won’t..” yoona pulled from their kiss but still letting their forehead in touch “I promise you, soo..” she answered “give me a chance to prove my words..” she said “I am willing to pay it for my lifetime..”

“You don’t have to..”

“But I want to..” yoona answered immediately “let me show you, how much I am in love with you..”

“I once did a really big mistake to let you go out from my life.. and just to find out that I’m miserably in pain without you…” she added “that how empty my life without you… that how badly I want you back into my life..”

“Soo..” yoona called softly “give me a chance to become a part of your life again..” she said softly “I love you…” and both of them can hear each other heart beat in a moment of silence.

“Soo..” yoona called the tall girl softly when she still hasn’t said a word “say something..” but instead of answering, sooyoung pulled the girl into another long sweet kiss.

“…You should think about this carefully..” sooyoung said, after broke their kiss “because the moment we’re back together, I won’t ever let you go anymore..” she answered.

“That’s good…” the doe eyes girl answered, can’t help but has that wide smile on her face “I love the idea to stuck into your life…” she said, still grinning “because that’s what I’ve been wanting for all this time..”

They both have that sweet smile on their face and drowning into another long passionate kiss, yoona’s hand making its way under the tall girl’s shirt, while sooyoung already placed her hands on the latter thighs, caressing her bare thighs and slowly going up, before the knocking sound force them to stop from going any further.

“Urggghh..” yoona groaned, annoyed, and her girlfriend only looking at her while giggling.

“It must be tae and others.. I called them..” sooyoung said “they’ll be having dinner with us..”

“Why?” yoona asked “you don’t want to spend your time only with your girlfriend?” yoona asked, pouting, earning another chuckles from her tall girlfriend.

“No, yoong..” she answered “I need to talk to tae about something..” she explained, hearing another impatient knock from the door.

“But, we just got back together..” she answered “can’t it wait until tomorrow?” she frowned “I want you…”

 “Come on..” sooyoung giggled, looking at her girlfriend “they’re all only here until night..” she said “besides, I’m all yours now, and..” she got cut when feeling yoona’s lips on hers, they’re smiling between their kisses.

“It sounds good to me..” she answered, giving a naughty smile to her girlfriend “I will start it with tonight..” she whispered to sooyoung’s ears softly, before waking up from the tall girl’s lap.

“Oh yeah..” they both stand up form the couch, and yoona’s arm wrapped around the tall girl’s neck again “you’re not calling me baby?” she asked.

Sooyoung chuckled “okay baby..” which make the other girl smile widely before pulling her into another kiss, and another impatient knock broke their kisses.

“Oh, come on..” sooyoung said “I don’t want them to broke my apartment’s door..”

Yoona giggled, “okay, I will change my clothes first..”

“Yeah, just wear mine..” sooyoung said, making the doe eyes girl walked into the bedroom, while sooyoung opened the door.

“Yah!! What are you doing!!?” yuri asked “what takes you so long to just open the door?” she eyed the girl suspiciously “don’t tell me, you just had..”

“Yahh!!” sooyoung rolled her eyes, blushing “just come in already..”

They are all giggled while making their way to the living room, except for a certain figure.

“Just watch some movie in the living room..” sooyoung said to yuri, tiffany, and jessica who are already sitting on the couch, while taeyeon made her way to the kitchen “I will order our dinner later..” she said.

“What?!” tiffany turned her head “you’re not cooking?” she asked “I thought you will cook the dinner for us..” she added, pouting “I miss your cooking..” earning another agreement from other.

“Next time, okay..” she giggled, looking at her childish friend, before making her way to her bestfriend.

“Why did you call me?” taeyeon asked, sensing sooyoung presence, the short girl is just standing near the refrigerator, taking a glass of water, having her back on the tall girl.

“Can you do a favor for me?” she asked softly, staring at taeyeon’s back, before her bestfriend slowly turned to face her, still holding a mug. They’re staring at each other, trying to get into each other mind, before taeyeon let out a small chuckle.

“You want me to talk to your girlfriend?” taeyeon asked, making her tall bestfriend avoiding her eyes.

Taeyeon made her way to the dining table, pulled a chair before taking a seat there “okay..” she said

Sooyoung stand there is silence, eyed her bestfriend carefully, making taeyeon let out another chuckle.

“That’s it?” sooyoung asked “no arguing? No refusing?”

“You want me to argue with you? you want me to refuse it?” she stared at her bestfriend weirdly “aren’t you the one who want me to talk to your girlfriend?” she asked, raising her brows.

“But..”

“Don’t worry..” taeyeon reassured “I will just having a talk with her..” she smiled. Sooyoung smiled back at her bestfriend, knowing how her bestfriend is, she believes every word that comes from her lips, before making her way to call her girlfriend.

It takes few minutes before yoona finally appear on the kitchen.

“You’re not taking a seat?” taeyeon asked after seeing the latter standing there without moving, and yoona just takes a seat across the short girl.

“As much as I hate it..” taeyeon said “I love her better when she is with you..” she mumbled, the doe eyes girl just stared at her in silence.

“Don’t get me wrong..” taeyeon added “I don’t hate you, but it doesn’t mean I like you either..” she continued.

“You’ve been causing a lot of pain to her, yet she still can’t give up on you.. and now, it seems like every hard work she wasted on you not go in vain..” she took a deep breath before added “don’t make me regret bringing you here..”

“The day I know you hurt her again, I swear, I won’t let you go easily..” she said, staring at the sudden nervous yoona. She let out a warm chuckle to ease the other girl’s uneasiness.

“Take care of her..” taeyeon said slowly, smiling, before stand up from her seat, ready to walked out from the kitchen, but a strong grip hold her arm.

Yoona gives the latter a warm hug, which make the short girl quite surprised “I will..” she said “thank you, taeyeon..”

They broke their hug, and taeyeon just gives the latter a friendly smile “oh yeah..” she said “just call me tae or taeng.. it’s okay..” they smiled, before both of them making their way to the living room.

Sooyoung eyed both girl who just walked out from the kitchen, and upon seeing a smiling face on each face, she let out a smile too.

Taeyeon made her way to sit beside her girlfriend who is now arguing with tiffany about what movie to watch, while yuri is already in front of the tv, sitting there and taking some movie sooyoung has, deciding what movie to watch.

Yoona walked closer to her girlfriend and sitting beside her, feeling sooyoung arm wrapped around her waist, she placed her hand on the tall girl’s thigh, caressing it slowly.

“Thank you, baby..” yoona whispered into the tall brunette’s ear “I love you..”

“Hmm?” sooyoung hummed, upon hearing the sudden words from the girl.

“I said that I will say that words to you every day, right?” she smiled.

“And thank you for asking you bestfriend to talk to me..” she added “I love you, soo..”

Their other friends have that secret glance towards them, which they failed to notice. But then, all of them had that satisfied smile on their face since they know, everything is going to be okay..

Sooyoung stared at her girlfriend with that loving eyes, smiling “I love you too..” before giving the latter a sweet kiss.

 


oh, thank you for reading this story, and for your comment, and for the vote.. :D