Friend(?)

One Sho†
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Your pov.


Do you like me? That question always came up in my head before. That thought played games with me. I used to hate how close everyone in BAP tried to be with me at times. I never was the one to open up.



////past////


“Yah! Don’t copy off my answers!” I said before Yongguk even had an eye on my paper. I facepalmed realizing I saw into the future and spoke too soon. I swiped my paper and hid it over my arm looking back at him as he gave his gummy smile. I stuck my tongue out. “No stupid smile of yours is gonna make me change my mind!” I snapped finishing my class work quickly. Jongup and Daehyun let out huge sighs and whined. “Awww! Min-Hyun, why’d you have to turn in your work so quickly!” they complained pouting. I shrugged and looked at Yongguk. “Just because of one meal you let me have doesn’t mean we’re close friends!” I said frowning. “Besides, you owed me that meal! My apple was crushed ‘cause of you, you stupid!” I grunted and sat in my seat crossing my arms. Yongguk hit me on the head from behind in his seat. “Yah, you left out the part where I offered for you to live in my house too.” he said in an annoyed tone. “Well, you didn’t have to!” I rolled my eyes as I tried to continue my sentence. “I’m perfectly fine living--” “Alone? Without a proper home?” Yongguk finished. I fidgeted uncomfortably in my seat hearing him say that and didn’t respond back, surprised he seemed to know of my circumstances. I kicked my seat frustrated as I stayed silent. “Shut your mouth Bang Yongguk.” I finally said. He snickered as he scribbled his answers on his paper contently. “I got you.” he said laughing. I hated that man. Why did he have to come and exist in my life?


Yongguk’s pov


I gave a delighted smile as I looked at Min-Hyun sitting in front of me. She was always so feisty, but always grew quiet when I found the way to shoot her down. I put my arms on my table and rested my head on them as I gave a breath of relief finishing my assignment without any help. My head perked up seeing someone stop at Min-Hyun’s table. Min-Hyun was exceptionally popular with boys though she was completely oblivious about it. She treated it as if everyone had that many guys ask her questions about homework, or to hang out and study, but I knew better than to think they just merely wanted to be as smart as her in class. The guy was older than her, since she was practically the only underclassmen in the class. He was Park Hyung Seok, one of the many ulzzangs in school that girls fawned over. This whole school was plastered with ulzzangs and attractive guys (like myself), that any girl would dream of coming here.


Hyung Seok wore a ballpark long sleeve and rolled up khakis. He had on a pair of glasses and a beanie. His shirt hugged him so much, it showed how skinny he was. I smirked. *You’re probably a ton lighter than Min-Hyun, all bone no muscle* I thought to myself, laughing at the thought. I didn’t get why guys like him enjoyed looking like... that. I grew curious, wondering why someone like him wanted anything with Min-Hyun. I made a small face when Min-Hyun immediately straightened up and gave off a radiant smile when he said her name. “Min-Hyun!~” She turned and rested her chin on her hand. “Hi Hyung Seok-ssi!” she said with a bubbly voice. He pouted. “Ssi? Don’t you mean something else?” he asked. I rolled my eyes when he said that. Min-Hyun blinked at Hyung Seok with confused eyes and tilted her head.


“Hyung Seok... nim?” she said. He chuckled and ruffled her hair. I almost gagged hearing how innocent she sounded with him.

“Noooo silly, try again.” She puckered her lips thinking.

“But you’re not my hyung, Hyung Seok!” she complained. He laughed some more. Her eyes lit up and she began to speak again.

“O...O-Oppa?” she said hesitantly, almost afraid for the word to roll out of . He nodded with a smile and sat on a small spot next to her on her seat. I cringed when she said oppa, and wanted to throw rocks at Hyung Seok when he shared the seat with her.  

“Oppa, why don’t you hang out with the other girls in this class? They all seem cooler than me!” she exclaimed. Hyung Seok patted her head. “You’re pretty cool yourself Min-Hyun, don’t give all the credit to them!” They both let out laughs and continued to talk throughout the rest of class period.


Please Subscribe to read the full chapter