Unexpected

One Sho†
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Your pov.


I looked at the transparent jade colored tea that was placed in front of me. I sat straight with etiquette, feeling a bit uncomfortable. The steam from the cup slowly rose up swaying from side to side, letting the aroma fill part of the room. Youngjae sat across from me flipping through the menu. His eyes were plastered on what he wanted to eat, and he looked up occasionally at me. “Do you want anything?” I shook my head looking at my tea, feeling a bit of fatigue from crying so much. I kept thinking about BAP, and whether I should go back to the house or not. I glanced at Youngjae for a moment remembering the hate I had for him. But now that feeling was pushed back for a small amount of time allowing me to accept him for a moment. “MinHyunnie, are you ok?” he asked setting the menu down and looking straight at me with a pair of worried eyes. I silently tapped at the table and fidgeted a little trying to break from the eye contact. “Don’t call me that.” I said in a hushed voice. Youngjae called over a waiter. “What would you like to eat?” she asked whipping out a pen and a notepad. “One large ice cream honey and condensed milk brick toast.” Youngjae said. The waiter nodded writing down the order and went away.


“Are you and Yongguk ok?” Youngjae asked out of the blue. I gave an uneasy look and stared at my tea that was getting cold. My hands grew cold and I stuffed them between my legs and my lips feeling how chapped they were. “What are you trying to get out of me Youngjae-nim?” I questioned. He shook his head reassuring me. “Nothing, I promise. You are talking to BAP Youngjae, not detective Youngjae. All of this is, detective Youngjae doesn’t know.” I puffed my cheeks. “BAP Youngjae? Yeah right.” I huffed. He gave a chuckle stirring his hot dark colored drink. After a few minutes of silence, the waiter came back with a plate of brick toast and two settings. She smiled sweetly at both of us. “Enjoy~” Youngjae gave a smile back, and I gave a half smile looking at the food. “You’re going to finish that all yourself?” I asked surprised. He took the fork and thumped it on my forehead. “You’re so silly, it’s for us to share. I know it’s your favorite. And you seem down, so cheer up. Lets eat our sorrows away today.” he replied handing me the other setting.


Please Subscribe to read the full chapter