Part I

➤ KIYOMI PLAYER

“I will never leave you again,” Kris murmured softly into Luhan’s ear, hand clenched tightly onto the front of Luhan’s shirt. “Never.”

 

tingting03: asdfghjkl kris i hope you learnt your lesson. otherwise i'm coming after you if you break poor luhan’s heart again!!1

yifansoulmate: another great krishan fic! author-nim, i'm looking forward to your next work!

jeicawu: whaaaaaaaat? luhan is too good for him! alternate ending pls!

whatisluvwhatiskris: Cheers to your 100th fic! You are one hardcore Kris fan. Are you running for KRISmatics president? You’ll make –

 

 

“What are you looking at, Yixing?” A voice interrupted Yixing’s concentration on the computer screen. Blond hair tickled the side of his face when the brunette turned to see who it was and with a little jump, he slammed down his laptop screen.

 

“Luhan! What are you – when did you get here?” he asked in panic, eyes wide as they darted everywhere but at the blond’s face. Red tinged Yixing’s cheeks when a scowl formed on the latter’s face.

 

“Please tell me you are not still writing those ridiculous fanfics!” Luhan exclaimed, flopping down on the couch next to the blushing man. He rolled his eyes and fixed a glare at Yixing’s face. “I told you, I hate being associated with Kris Wu. Can’t you write me with someone else?”

 

“Whyyyyyyyyyyy,” whined Yixing. He picked at his best friend’s knitted sweater sulkily, knowing how the rest of the conversation would end up but Yixing was as stubborn as the other when it came to the Best Artist of the Year Kris Wu. “KrisHan has a strong fanbase and a large following and–”

 

“And you are just giving the fans what they want.” Luhan rolled his eyes again. “Yeah, yeah, yeah.”

 

Kris Wu was a sore subject between the two who had been friends ever since elementary school. Ever since Kris’s debut 3 years ago, Yixing had been drawn to the tall singer and actor, doing what most fangirls did: stalking him with a camera, attending on his events and fanmeets and writing (much to Luhan’s dismay) ty fanfics.

 

He spent so much time and money on Kris that his poor best friend complained about being neglected – “If that’s what it takes to get your attention, maybe I should become a celebrity too!”

 

– so Luhan underwent training too and debuted as an idol too.

 

Neither of them expected that Luhan’s popularity would shoot through the roof.

 

While Kris’s fanclub KRISmatics climbed up the ranks slowly through the three years, Luhan’s had overtook Kris within three months of formation. For an entire year, fans from both fanclubs battled over which singer was better and who was more deserving of the Best Artist award – until The Collaboration Stage for Christmas that had fans started grouping (and “shipping”) the two. Which was how KrisHan came about.

 

“I have good news for you,” Yixing said dryly. “KRISmatics president? She quit. She announced last night she was joining your fanclub.” He poked Luhan in the thigh hard as though it was his fault that Kris’s fanclub no longer had a president. “Another point to you, Xiaolu.”

 

A smirk curled on Luhan’s lips. “Is it my fault that I’m better at fanservice than that bumbling giant?” he asked loudly, dodging another jab from Yixing. “He doesn’t know how to please his fans, sheesh. Face it, his time in the industry is expiring.”

 

“YAH.” Yixing scowled. “If you keep insulting him, I won’t talk to you anymore. Besides, with fans like me, his popularity will never drop.” He shoved his best friend off his couch and hugged his laptop to his chest thoughtfully.

 

“In fact, maybe I should be the fanclub president. There’s no one else as dedicated as me.”

 

***

 

“Goddammit, Yifan, what did I tell you? What did I tell you? You were photographed!”

 

“I’m sorry,” the tall blond mumbled into the phone with a heavy sigh, cringing as the voice on speaker bellowed angrily in the confined space in the car. “I didn’t realize they would–“

 

“They are fans, Yifan. Of course they’d take photos of your every move and upload it! How many times do I have to repeat that your concept is broody and mysterious? Why the hell did you have to smile and ruin that? Nobody wants to see your gums for god’s sake!”

 

Kris swallowed his sigh and looked out the window. “I’ll be careful next time.”

 

***

 

Announcement!

 

KRISmatics is looking for a new president to head Kris Wu’s #1 fanclub. The following three members have been selected to run for president:

- 1fan_rina

- supakristar

- kraying4u

 

Only a true fan will be able to see Kris’s hidden side.

 

Whoever who manages to take a video of Kris doing aegyo will become KRISmatics’ new president.

 

Good luck!

 

KRISmatics Staff

 

 

 

“Yeeeeeeeesssss!” Yixing cheered at his laptop screen, wearing a huge grin on his lips. He was in the running! Now all he needed to do was to follow Kris and make sure he caught every moment on his video camera.

 

He dug into the pile of papers on his coffee table and tossing piece after piece onto the floor until he came across one that said KRIS WU’S SCHEDULE (FEBRUARY). Yixing thumbed through the list of Kris’s schedule he printed out, pouting in disappointment when he saw that his idol didn’t have any schedules today.

 

Well, small issue! He could stake out below his apartment then!

 

Mere minutes later, that was where Yixing found himself. He leaned flat against the wall as if doing so would hide him from the sight of the security guards. Yixing hoped Kris wouldn’t stay at home the entire day; it was a little chilly for Yixing to be waiting out in the cold for too long.

 

But hours passed and there was still no Kris in sight. The sun had already set and his stomach was growling, which meant Yixing had been waiting out here for close to six hours. Giving up on becoming one with the wall, he started to pace along the path, rubbing his gloved hands vigorously but the slight friction did not generate much heat.

 

“Are you okay? Your lips are becoming blue.”

 

“Fine–” Yixing started to say automatically and looked up – way up – to meet the eyes of his idol. He squeaked in surprise, then hurriedly clamped his hand over his mouth.

 

Kris lifted an amused eyebrow at his reaction. “Are you waiting for someone? Maybe you should call him? It’s too cold to be waiting out here,” he commented in concern.

 

Unfortunately, Yixing could only process bits of his sentence because all he could think of was asdfhjklgh my idol is talking to me what do I say do I look okay!? Oh god oh god oh god. “Uh.”

 

His idol then laughed, the sound so honestly foreign to Yixing that he could only gape at him. He never – he couldn’t – when was the last time Kris Wu ever laughed!?

 

“I think your brains are frozen,” Kris said solemnly, waving his hand back and forth in front of Yixing. He looked around them with a slight frown. “Every place is closed for the holidays... if you don’t mind, you can warm yourself up at my place while you call your friend?”

 

WHAT.

 

“That would be great,” Yixing choked out meekly. 


A/N: Uh, so I know I have another ongoing Kray fic... but I wanted to write something fluffy. >< This probably wouldn't be a very long fic. Possibly 2-3 parts? Please do give your comments so I'll continue to update! Also, feel free to ask any questions that might confuse you with regards to Yixing / Luhan / Kris.

Happy Lunar New Year!