Epilogue

The Stolen Kiss

 

You and Kris were walking together to go home. The kids had been disappeared since the evening. Kris holds your hand tightly because of the night air could be more colder. Then, he puts his muffler on around your neck.

“More comfort, right?” Ask Kris. You’re just nodded your head and smiling brightly to him. “How about you?” You asked him. Kris is just sending a sheepish grin to you. “I just need you beside me to heat me..” Said Kris. Your laugh was burst.

“You’re such a sweet talker, Kris!” You said as you punched his chest softly. Kris holds your hand. Suddenly, he pulled you to the playground and kneed. You were shocked.

“Kris, what are doing?” You asked him. “I love you, honey. Would you be mine?” Ask Kris as he looked into your eyes. You’re just dropped your jaws.

“Omg Kris. What are you doing? Get up! Kris peoples are watching us..” You whispered silently. Kris laughed. “Who care? Well, I didn’t buy the ring yet, but.. what would you say? Would you be mine?” Asked him again. You wipe your tears and nodded your head a few times.

“I have been waiting for this and I don’t want to wait anymore.. so yes, Kris! Yes!” You said happily. Kris stood up and hugged you tightly. Then he kiss your forehead as he whispered “I love you and I love you” to you. You’re just smiling on his chest, wishing the time will stops for a while. “I love you too, Kris.” You whispered to him and it ending with Kris kissing you passionately