A Strong Heart JiYong

A Strong Heart JiYong

GD POV

 

"JiYong hyung~", Seungri calling me from behind Se7en sunbaenim.

We all, YG Family walking in SBS corridor after a long of Strong Heart shooting and ready to go back to our own schedules today. I just have slept for 3 hours before shooting. Tired and sleepy haunting my body, and when this maknae calling me, i have a feeling that God don't have mercy on me today.

"What?", i turn around and waiting for this little panda.

"Hehehe... PSY sunbaenim ask us to join his party tonight.", he said while point to PSY sunbaenim with his thumb.

I looking at his thumb direction, i see PSY sunbaenim walking along behind with Gummy Noona and TOP. I think they talking about something funny things because we can see clearly dimples showing from his lovely hyung cheeks.

"Is he want to celebrate something?", i ask SeungRi and nod to Se7en sunbaenim while he tap my shoulder and keep walking with CL beside him.

"Dunno"

"I don't know Seungri. We got plenty schedule today and tomorrow. After this we have to recording MCountdown, right?", i ask waiting for agreement.

"I think it's okay Ji. As long as we not drunk.", Taeyang say to me while waving his right hand to Sandara who is walking through his body and SeungRi.

"How come we not drunk, hyung?!", SeungRi saying loudly and we laughing.

"So?", Taeyang ask me again.

I sighing and nod as an agree sign to this lovely fellows. In second they crash me with their deadly hug.

"Hey..i i..am..dying here!",

"Hyung! We will go to the party!", say SeungRi to DaeSung who just came out from toilet.

I laughing and see TOP staring at me.

And somehow i feel butterfly flying inside of my stomach

 

------

 

Loud music.

Strong perfume.

Sticky sweat.

Expensive liquor.

And i dont feel sleepy anymore.

Good.

I make myself walking cozy after dancing with some girls. Inhale and exhale to regain my brain and breath. I don't remember since when i love spending my night life on club. Maybe...maybe after i fell for him long time ago. I remember first time our cyworld chat known by VIP and get yelled by CEO. Stress and depression building in me everytime i think that why we can't just come out of closet and tell the world that we love each other.

"So?", i hear a deep y voice beside me while i sit on sofa at corner of club.

Try to gulping my cocktail and answer his question.

"So what, hyung?"

"So do you think my body ?", he say and put his glass on table.

"HAH?!", i pretending not hear what he said and give gesture rolling my pointer near my ear.

"Just answer it. I know you can hear me.", he smirk while laying his back on sofa.

"...", i am blushing, thank God we in club.

Of course i can hear it. How come i am not hear your gentleman and y voice.

"I-"

"I never think that you will bring that stuff on TV National Show.", he say calmly.

"Hyung, I-"

"Even that kiss! And one more. You shout Fantastic Body at MCountdown too."

"I am sorry." , my hand cover my face.

"Ji...what if netizen notice our relationship after this broadcast airing?", TOP drinking his half empty glass while his eyes never leave the dance floor.

"I love you, Seunghyunie.", i look at him.

"I know and i love you too. But remember, you ever said that we are too obvious. Thats why i am not even make a Twitter account. Not just because i don't like but you also afraid we will chatting like cyworld before.", he look at me softly.

"I know. But i don't afraid anymore.", and TOP eyes getting wide.

"What?!"

"Do you remember when i said i almost fallen for you?", i talking while pouring wine to my glass.

"Yeah, and you left me speechless."

"I know our fans smart. I know they get the point of that.", and then i drinking.

"And the point is?", the bingu ones dont understand.

"The point is...", i cup his face with my hands. "I dont look at you as i look at YoungBae, DaeSung or SeungRi."

"Ji, don't you afraid to lose our fans?", he held my hand and give me a bitter smile.

"I do. But i know they will happy if we happy. And my happiness is you.", i steal a quick peak at his delicious lips.

"What 'bout YG?", he smilling happily.

"Why my name YG Golden Boy, dear turtle?", and he laughing.

"You are trully golden shell."

"I am yours,y turle. When we ready to come out of this closet, i am ready to be your shell. I will protect you. ", i lock my eyes to his almond eyes.

"Hahaha..you are too small and cute to protect me.", he laughing and stand up. Reaching my hand,asking me to join with the rest of member while the music getting loud and loud.

---------

TOP POV

 

"Hello, Hyungie?"

"Yo,Ji. Whats up?", i'm looking at clock. 7AM. "Why you calling me so early this  morning?"

"Ah,it's nothing hyung...", i hear a confuse voice.

"What? Are you not yet sleep?"

"I am. I just wanna ask, do you have phone number of Strong Heart Producer?"

"What for? Already ask your manager?", now my turn to get confuse.

"I want him to not airing about that David Statue things."

"Ji-"

"I am afraid that peoples notice that i slept with you."

"Yah! You start this things up!", i scream and put my hand on my face. This is will be a long day for me.

 

 

-END-