Application Is Up!

This Precious Ring Of Mine (OPEN)

 

"This Precious Ring Of Mine"

(Your AFF name here)'s Application

 

Tumblr_mgz389lu1x1s05zzqo1_500_large (Put character's picture here) (Character's Name)

 

Tumblr_mghutu38eu1qg78qwo1_500_large

(Please post how your ring looks like here.)

What does this ring symbolize to you?: (Details of how you got the ring, why you have it, when you got it, who got if for you. You could have even gotten the ring yourself too.)

 

Character's full name:

Nicknames: (Optional)

DOB:

Age: (No younger than Sehun)

Ethnicity: (Somewhat Korean)

Hometown: (If not in Korea, please state in History why she lived where she was)

Languages spoken: (Limit yourself to 4.)

Ulzzang used: (please link 3 pictures and state her name. Ulzzang Pony is taken)

 

Personality: (Every detail counts. Big bonus if you make it long, clean, and detailed. Make me fall in love!!)

Likes: +5

Dislikes: +5

Habits: +3

Hobbies: +2

Trivia: +9 (Anything you want! Does she have cool piercing or tattoos? Whats her favorite things? Color? Food?)

 

History: (You don't have to go from childhood. State the most important events. I want this to also be detailed so I know how her life was like. Please put it like an event time line)

EXAMPLE:

1993 - Her father passed away...(so on and so on)

2001 - Mother moves to United State because... (so on and so on)

Present Life: (How is she living now? Where is she living? What is she doing at the moment? Studying? Working? Both? Does she have her own place? Where does she work? Where does she go to school?)

Friends: (3 max. they can be an idol or your own made up character) Name | Age | Name of group/ or is it your OC?

Best friend: (4 max.) Name | Age | Name of group/ or is it your OC?

Rival: (Optional.) Name | Age | Name of group/ Or own OC? | How did she become your rival?

 

Love Interest: (Any one from Exo except Kris. tehee! Mianhe)

Age:

Personality: (Explain to me main points of how he is. It doesn't have to be a long detailed thing. Just key points please) (Bulletin form please)

 

Comments or questions?: Don't have to if you don't want to :) 

Scene suggestions for you?: (Any twists you want to throw in for your character? Love scene? break up scene? I just want you to share what you want for your character that way you have a say and also to have a close relationship with her :) Optional)

 

 

Please be sure to re-read your application and have it clean of errors. It's okay to make mistakes once in awhile but please try to make it understandable. 

Also, Please post it as a blog and comment the link below! Thank You!