Oh Crap!

Oh Crap!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was Valentine’s Day and the boys had just finished all their activities for the day and were propped up randomly in their apartments, trying to get some rest until they have another grueling schedule from tomorrow onwards. Donghae and Henry in their respective rooms, trying to catch up on their sleep from the horrendous schedules from promoting the new album SJ-M had released. Sungmin and Ryeowook had gone out shopping for groceries and things, basically going out to drink and eat really. Siwon was in his own personal hell because he had agreed to accompany Zhoumi, who its turns out, only wanted a partner in his shopping spree, something Siwon really couldn’t handle well. He signed and grumbled every time Zhoumi changed into something new and turned and twisted in it before asking how he looked and then choosing something entirely different from what Siwon had picked (picked playing ‘eni-mini-maini-mo’ in his mind).

 

The only people left were Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk pouted as he walked into the lounge room from his room. He saw his boyfriend tapping away on his computer. Just so you know, he isn’t doing anything constructive, he is just playing that damn starcraft game. You would think that with his busy schedule with the musical, the SJ-M promotions and his jealousy over EunHae, that he would pay more attention to his boyfriend now that they were finally together and especially since today was Valentine’s day…a day which is supposed to be filled with romance and lovey-dovey moments.

 

“Kyu~~~~~” No answer

 

Eunhyuk tries again to catch the attention of his boyfriend. “Kyuuuuuuuuu~~~!!!! All he got in reply was a hum. ‘Damn game freak,’ Eunhyuk thought in his head as the pout in his face grew bigger. “Kyu….Lets go out…I’m hungry.”

 

“Just eat something here baby. Or order something.” Kyu replied, not even looking in Eunhyuk’s direction, his fingers almost a blur at the speed he was going. Eunhyuk flopped on the sofa next to Kyuhyun, childishly folding his arms across his chest and resumed his pouting, “But I want to go out with youuuuuuu,” he insisted.

 

“We don’t need to go out. We are here together. Just order something and we can eat together later,” again Kyuhyun answered, almost mechanically and Eunhyuk wanted to cry. No better yet, he wanted to take that laptop and thrown it out of their apartment. He stamped one foot and leaned back into the sofa determined to give Kyuhyuk the silent treatment when he was done with his stupid game.

 

Kyuhyun heard his boyfriend become silent next to him and he wondered if he had fallen asleep or something. “Baby? Didn’t you want to eat? Why aren’t you ordering something?” and that was when Eunhyuk huffed in anger and got up from his place on the sofa and stomped all the way to his room, remembering not to slam the door as he didn’t want to wake up the other two sleeping, and threw himself on the bed while cursing his clueless boyfriend. ‘Why do I even love him?!!! Doesn’t he know what day it is?’

 

Kyuhyun had heard the huff and knew that Eunhyuk was angry and he made a mistake (not that he hadn’t made enough already in the last few minutes) of looking up, thinking of only glancing at his boyfriend to see what the problem was and saw an adorable pouting Eunhyuk with puffy cheeks and his lower lip jutting out cut

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter