The Fourth Of July

Mir One-Shot

 

You're sitting on the couch until your phone rings, you go into the bedroom to grab your phone. 
It's an unknown number, but you answer anyway.
'Hello?' 
'Hey it's Mir... I'm calling from the dorms phone.'
'Ok haha because I didn't know who it was' you said smiling even though he can't see you.
'Yea haha. I was wondering if maybe you wanted to meet at the lake in a half hour?'
'Sure, just let me get dressed.'
'Ok, see you then.'
Okay, temperature today is 81 so, summer/spring clothes. You thought
You put on a tank top, some capris, and put your hair in a high ponytail.
On your way to the lake you put on some makeup, and make sure your hair is intact. 
By the time you get to the lake, it's been 45 minutes because so many people go there on a hot day like today, there was tons of traffic. 
Once you pull in, you search for him... 
You park the car, and walk out onto the shore, still looking. 
You sit down on the steps thinking that he showed up on time and you were late so he left. You thought of where he could be, why he's not there.
It's been 5 more minutes and you stand up to leave, when a pair of arms wrap around your waist from behind. You turn around to see Mir!!!!!
'MIR----I mean..... OPPA!'  Oops, I almost exposed him!!
We've been dating for a couple days, and were already going to waist hugging? We skipped a whole bunch of other stuff too!!
'Sorry I'm late.' He said smiling
'I thought I was late and I thought you left!' I said and we both laughed.
In a matter of two hours, you two, built a few sand castles, pushed each other into the water, buried shells, and put your initials in a heart together.
Now it's 8 pm and the sun starts to set.
Some people around you put up some tiki torches to light, and others BBQ. 
Mir goes up to the front desk to ask for a couple towels. He comes running back, concerned you might catch a cold from being wet, and from the temp dropping. He wraps you up in the towel.
'Thank you.' You said looking up as he wrapped himself up also.
He sits down next to you. 'Guess what...' He says poking your arm.
'What?' You say poking him back.
You both laugh. 'It's our 2 day anniversary.' He said eager
'Oh yeah! It is, isn't it?' You say laying back on the sand.
He lays back with you. 
'Guess what...' He says facing you.
You turn to face him. 'Wha-' Before you know it, his lips were pressed against yours and it lasted for a couple minutes before you two pulled away, gasping for air.
Then fireworks went off. Then you remembered something.
'Guess what?' You said poking his arm.
'What?' He replied
'Happy Fourth of July!' You said with another kiss.