Confession

The Second Child
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Myungsoo’s POV~

Hayoung… why aren’t you waking up? I’m here, waiting for you. Please wake up. I won’t fight with you anymore, I won’t be as cold to you anymore… I just want you to be okay. Please. Please Hayoung… please come back to me.

Sungyeol walked towards us. “How is she?” he asked, “How’s my little sister?” I could only stare at him, my eyes full of despair and misery. “I don’t know Yeol. It’s been three weeks, but she still won’t wake up yet. Even Chunji’s all better after that incident when I flung him across the room.”He came next to Hayoung’s bed and sat down. “Sigh, I wish we could know what’s wrong so that we could help her again.” Then he turned to face her. “Hayoung, your older brother is right here. Please wake up? We want to hear your laughter and see your smiles again.”

No matter what we tried, she wouldn’t wake up. Three weeks ago we found her at Chunji’s place, unconscious and in the hands of Chunji’s goons. We managed to break her out and bring her home, but she hasn’t woken up since then. Chunji and I had an argument and ended up with me discovering a new power of mine… I could probably use this new power to avenge my parents… but I still need to find who exactly murdered my family. Those bastards will die, but I’ll push that off until Hayoung is fine again.

Some of the other members walked in to check up on Hayoung. “How is she? Anything new?” they asked. I shook my head. “You know, Myungsoo, you can take a rest. You don’t need to be by her side 24/7” Sunggyu said. “Yeah hyung. Didn’t you hate her?” Songjong commented. I turned a little red. I forgot… all this time I acted as if I hated her when in fact I really loved her… but losing her like this made me realize that I may really not be able to even have her near me someday. “To be honest,” I began, “I thought I hated her all this time… but I guess I really didn’t. I never really realized what I had until I lost her. And now that she’s like this, I miss her. I want to see her. I don’t even care if she hates me even more as long as she’s okay.” Well, they don’t need to know that I loved her all this time.

Infinite stared at me; eyes bulging out of their sockets and mouths agape. “Um... guys?” I asked them. “Wait, wait, wait. So you’re saying that all this time, you had a crush on my little sister?!” Sungyeol exclaimed. “Yeah hyung! What the heck! She’s dating someone now too!” Songjong said. Dongwoo quietly walked out of the room without anyone noticing. Woohyun and Sunggyu sighed, “That stupid idiot”. Hoya scoffed and went to their personal gym. I didn’t know what to say… “I-i-… I don’t really know what to say. I mean… I guess…”

I was too awkward to answer any more of their questions, so I excused myself to go to the bathroom and Yeol took my place as Hayoung’s watch.

~Dongwoo’s POV~

So all this time… Myungsoo liked Hayoung too. I could tell. He would always bicker with her and poke her buttons. He didn’t notice it himself, but those are signs that a lot of people do when they like someone. I men its immature, but it’s still a sign. I walked along the trail outside. It was too awkward for me to be in there, especially because Hayoung has so many suitors. I wonder what’s going to happen now.

Following the little path, I found myself at the edge of our garden. No one really knew about it except me. I grew all of Hayoung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter