Just Another Night

Leeteuk - Another Night
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

"Another night, another dream but always you. It's like a vision of love that seems to be true.

Another night, another dream but always you." 

 

 

You opened your eyes and looked at the ceiling I dreamed of him again you groaned to yourself and got up to get ready for school. Since you met him you've been dreaming of him, whether it was day or night, he's always there. Just his name is enough to give you butterflies... Park Jungsoo, or Leeteuk as his friends call him. You fell for him because of the kind heart he has and that warm personality of his, not to mention his smile. After a quick breakfast, you grabbed your things and left for school. Once there, you went to put and get things from your locker. You were rummaging through things, looking for your physics book, when your notebook fell onto the floor. You didn't notice until you heard him.

 

"Excuse me, um, you dropped this." said Jungsoo, holding out the notebook to you.

 

You immediately stopped what you were doing and slowly looked at the notebook in his hand; it's the journal you use to write and doodle about him. You quickly scanned the floor and felt relieved that nothing fell out. That would have been beyond embarrassing you said to yourself. You snatched the notebook and mumbled a

 

"Thank you" 

 

He looked at you curiously then smiled that dimple smile, when you looked up and saw it you almost swooned. But instead, you turned back to your locker.

 

"I'll see you around." he said and walked away to his class. You peeked around your locker door to look at him until he was out of sight and let out a sigh. The bell rang and you hurried off to class.

 

 

"I talk, talk. I talk to you in the night, in your dream of love so true. I talk, talk.

I talk to you in the night, in your dream of love so true."

 

 

  Leeteuk couldn't concentrate after he handed that girl her notebook, they have a few classes together so he knows her name. He also knows that she doesn't talk or socialize much, unless she absolutely has to. The weird thing is... he dreams about her sometimes. He talks to her for endless hours in his dreams but in reality, he barely hears her voice. 

 

I wonder how pretty she would look if she smiled for real he would muse and remember how beautifully

Please log in to read the full chapter