「 cheat sheet + application ★ 」

camp:aradarie - memories that stay ✌ moving!

cheatsheet

HEADER IMAGE

let's play to our strengths

 

01 | Whatever you do, please make it relevant to the plotline you choose. No mary sues, well, unless you know someone in real life who's really like that. I don't see why you can't reuse old applications, but please refrain from using the ctrl c + ctrl v buttons.

02 | Be neat and follow the application format, thank you very much. Follow the rules and prompts in the application form. Make sure you don't sound snarky or sarcastic, the impression we get from your application actually plays a big part. You get plus points for using proper grammar, so please let us know if English isn't your first language. Write in third person, unless you have a very strong reason for doing otherwise, and explain it to us.

03 | Be unique and creative - try not to apply for popular plotlines/love ineterests (eg. if many people seem to be applying for an exo love interest, always remember that there are many other boys for you to choose from). This is an au fic, so no one is an idol unless you state otherwise. AND we don't write or yuri!!!

04 | Put your application in a blog post and turn it in at the turn in post or PM it to both angelsasha and Hope3698. Remember the password!!!

05 | There isn't a masterlist so feel free to use anyone for love interest, since you'd have to describe his personality in detail anyway. Camp instructors will be announced on a later date :-)

06 | Do you want to end up with your love interest? Here at Camp:araderie, we allow you to choose the ending you want with your love interest. If you pick 'yes', you will get together, but if you pick 'no', you'd still have a love story of some sort, just that you'd leave camp single. If you choose 'surprise me', then well, it pretty much speaks for itself.