Chapter 2: The Secret

Survived
After talking a while, Seungri told Dara the secret that he kept for years (weeks actually). “So, what's the secret? Just get to the point, alright?” She grumbled. “Okay, okay. I'll get to the point.” He replied. “Finally! We've been talking for a half hour. I'm late for my appointment!” She said. “Okay! But first, just be quiet ok? Look, GD told me something. He said that... Mmm..” He stopped. “What? Don't mmm.. on me.” She said. “Uhh.., do you know "YG's YB Case"?” He asked. “Mwo? "YG's YB Case"? What's that?” She asked back. “You dunno?” He asked back. “Yes, I dunno~” She replied. “Okay, here's the story. *sighed* 3 years ago, Taeyang hyung is about to launch his solo. In his solo, it's supposed to be 7 songs in it coz' he wants to thank you SE7EN for helping us to shoot our MV. But a day before he was going to record it, two of his songs that he written himself gone missing! We looked everywhere for it. But no one ever found it~ And 2 weeks ago, GD told me that he's the one that stole it! And he felt so bad to Taeyang, so he wanted to quit from the music business~ It's crazy, right?” Seungri finished his sentences. “Mwo? Jinjja-eyo? How would he do that? And.. even if he's wrong, he can't just quit out of the band like that? He's the leader! He's supposed to lead his group and not ruining it! What is he doing? Is he crazy??” ~ “Maybe..” Seungri said. “Uhh, I gotta tell the girls about this!” Dara said. “Mwo? Andwae, andwae! Noona, u know GD. If u tell his secret to everyone or anyone, he'll kill me and maybe u too!” Seungri said *worried*. “I DON'T CARE! It's ur fault to tell me! I'm not going to let that happen! C'mon, let's go to the girls and see what their reaction.” Dara said. “Okay~“ Seungri obeyed. --To Be Continued-- Sorry if my English is not too good, guys. English is not my thing. :)