Singing

Fire vs Ice

(Recap)
Wang Zi POV
Gui Gui pulled with her on all the ride. I was also having fun with her. I’ve never had this much fun before. I wonder why Gui Gui could make me feel like this? Maybe it’s because of her silliness or the way she looks when she’s smiling and having fun. I finally realized something. I………I……. I think I like her………..
(End of Recap)

Wang Zi’s POV
“Come on Wang Zi let’s go on that one next” she said pointing to a ride. I can’t believe theres a ride that we haven’t went on yet…..
“Gui Gui aren’t you tired yet?” I asked her. We’ve been going on ride for hours now.
“Awww I still want to ride the rides.” She pouted. Ahaha she looked so cute pouting. How could I say no? And so we went on more rides and thank god that it was finally time to meet the class back for dinner.
“Hey Wang Zi and Gui Gui are back!!” Wei Lian shouted. Is that really necessary?? Oh well I guess that’s just him.
“Yea finally we are back. Because of this ghost here who kept dragging me on the rides.” I messed Gui Gui’s hair. She pouted. “eeeyyyy don’t tell me you didn’t have fun.” Silly Girl, how could I not have fun with her. Probably today was the most fun I had in years. Back in the fire kingdom I barely had time for fun like this. With all the battles, work, and the fact that I couldn’t even go out a lot also counted.
“come on let’s go eat I’m starving” said Ao Quan.
“Aiyo you just ate like an hour ago” Da Ya said. Ahaha I bet it was true by the way he looked guilty.
So we all walked in to the room and we had our own room for our class. Everyone sat at the big round table. Of course I sat next to Gui Gui and everyone else also sat next to their partners. Everyone was talking except us two because Gui Gui was stuffing her face and I was staring at her. She looked so cute when she’s eating. But then again, when isn’t she cute?

Gui Gui’s POV
I was so hungry so I started eating and half way through I noticed Wang Zi was staring at me.
“Umm do I have something on my face?” I asked him.
“Actually yes you have pieces of rice on your face. How embarrassing!!!!! I could feel myself blushing.
“Oh thanks.” I got a napkin and was about to wipe it off when Wang Zi took the napkin from me.
“here I’ll do it for you.” He said as he took the napkin and wiped my mouth gently. I blushed even more.
“Uhhh th….thanks” I studdered. Even more embarrassing. He laughed. The next thing I knew everyone was staring at us. Oh great now I’ll never stop the blushing. I saw and noticed that Wang Zi was also blushing.
“what are you guys looking at?” I asked embarrassed.
“What do you think we’re looking at?” Xiao Jie(g) replied. Everyone laughed which made us blush even more, if that’s possible. And so we went through a LONG dinner.
“Hey guys it’s time for some karaoke!” said hei ren lao shi.
So we sang with our partners after we chose a song. Me and Wang Zi sang 梁山伯與茱麗葉
Link: (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TKLDxRQk4s)
I was surprised that he sounded good. Even more surprised that we sounded great together……. Or at least I think we did. At the end of our song everyone applauded.
“Gui Gui that was awesome you guys sing great together!!!” Ya Tou told me.
“Yes that was amazing!!!!!” Wei Lian cheered.
“You guys should sing together more that was awesome!!!!!” Mei Mei told us.
“I can’t believe it but that did sound good.” Ao Quan told me. I think it was a compliment but I’m not so sure. More people complimented us.. even the teacher did. Then everyone went to their rooms to sleep.

Wang Zi POV
I thought about us singing earlier. Gui Gui does sing good. I almost got lost while hearing her sing. I wish we could sing together again. I sat on the bed while Gui Gui went to take a shower. Should I tell her I like her? What if she doesn’t like me back? I would feel hurt if she doesn’t. Should I confess?