Chapter 3

You're Special To Me (Draft)

Anyeonghaseyo!! I want you guys to check out what I'm trying to write. Comment please. If you like it, I will continue writing it.

 

The moon glistened in the silent night as a petite girl with long dark blonde hair walked through the hallways of the Magic Castle. Her long, flowing gold dress swept the floor and her heels filled the empty halls with small clicks. Ontop other head was a shiny diamond tiara which shined as the candle on the small tray (which she held) flickered wildly.

 

Down the hall, you could hear loud whispers and the sound of some silver trays hitting each other. The maids and butlers were busy preparing for the princesses of the Magic Kingdom's 7th birthday. The blonde girl, presumably the Queen, reached two big white doors on the other side of the noises. She carefully opened the door to reveal a big, beautiful room.

 

The throne room was empty and quiet except for a quiet snore that vibrated through the walls. A stage was located at the end of the room and on top was  five thrones, two big ones and three medium sizes one. No one of the big thrones, layed the source of the snore (a sleeping man).

 

The man wore a golden suit, a diamond crown and, shockingly, had two (angel) wings poking out his back.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Love,

Maknae N

14/08/13

 

P.S. I'm writing this on my I-Pad since my laptop is still -_-'