Chapter 1

You're Special To Me (Draft)

-----------------------------------------------------YOONA-------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Unnie, hurry up!! We’re late, and it’s our first day too!!” Sunny yelled.

 

“I’m coming” I yelled back while packing my stuff.

Hi, I’m Park Yoona. I’m living with my best friends, Kwon Yuri and Jung Jessica. Oh!! I forgot to tell you that we’re witches. Jessica, Yuri, Krystal who is Jessica younger sister and my sisters Tiffany and Sunny. Today is our first day at Witch High. I can’t wait.

“Let’s go Yoona” I quickly grabbed my special broom and we (JeTiYoonYulSun) flew to school.

(A/N: Sorry if I got the names wrong. I don't know much about SNSD's couple names)

“Krystal is going to enter tomorrow right?” Tiffany asked.

“Yeah, juniors enter tomorrow” Jessica said.

~Witch High~

…Kring…

“Omo, we’re late” Sunny said.

“Hurry” I said and we all ran to the office.

When we arrived, we saw a piece of paper on the counter.

"Where's the clerk?" Sunny asked.

I waved my wand over the paper and suddenly,

“Hi, welcome to Witch High, the private all girls school” a hologram of a woman appeared.

(A/N: You know like the Return to Halloweentown when Marnie(?) got her scholarship paper and a tiny green hologram of the headmistress appeared?)

“Hi” we bowed.

“Please say your names” the hologram said.

“Kwon Yuri”

“Park Yoon Ah”

“Park Soon-Kyu but I go by Sunny”

“Park Miyoung but I go by Tiffany and Stephanie is my birth name”

“Jung Soo Yeon but I go by Jessica”

Suddenly 5 files appeared in front of us.

“These are your school files,” 5 diamonds appeared in front of us. “These are your special diamonds. You have to bring them. Always bring them” then the hologram disappeared.

Mine:

Sunny's:

Tiffany's:

Jessica's:

Yuri's:

…Kring…

“There goes the second warning” Tiffany said.

~Class A-1~

“Good morning class” a beautiful woman came in. “I’m your class teacher, my name is Kim Taeyeon”

“Good morning teacher” the classroom said.

“Now, will you please introduce yourselves starting from you” she pointed to me.

I shyly stood up.

“An-Anyeonghaseyo, Park Yoon Ah imida”

“Next!!”

“I’m Kwon Yuri”

“Next!!”

“Anyeong, Park Soon-Kyu imida but just call me Sunny”

“Next!!”

“Hi!! Hi!! I’m Park Stephanie but my Korean name is Miyoung. Please call me Tiffany”

“Next!!”

“I’m Jung Soo Yeon but I like to be called Jessica”

“Next!!”

“Um… I’m Seo-Joohyun but just call me Seohyun”

“Next!!”

“I’m Kim Hyoyeon”

“Next!!”

“I’m Choi Soo Young”

“So tomorrow, you’re junior will be in this class too. You will meet them tomorrow”

“Neh~” we said.

“Today, I want you guys to get to know each other”

Everyone, including me, nodded our heads.

~30 minutes later~

…Kring…

“Thank you class, I will see you all tomorrow” Mrs. Kim then went out.

“Hey Sunny, don’t you think she looks familiar?” I asked.

“Yeah, I feel like I met her before” Sunny said.

“Me too” Tiffany butted in.

“Girls, the teacher’s coming” YulSic said.

“Good morning class” a man walked in.

“Good morning sir” we said.

“I’m Mr. Jang Wooyoung and I will be your history teacher”

“Teacher” the Hyoyeon girl raised her hand up.

“Yes Mrs…” he looked at her eyes, “Mrs. Kim Hyoyeon”

“This is a girl’s private school, so why are there male teachers?”

“Ah!! A good question, you see. Before the male became teachers, only female were allowed to study or teach here. But after the war which caused all the previous ruler's kingdom to disappear, we lost many female. This is why there are male teachers”

“Okay” she then sat down.

“Ok, does anyone know who the real ruler of the Magix Dimension is?”

Yuri unnie raised her hand up, “The werewolves, vampires and fairies?”

“Sorry, but you’re wrong” he said.

“I feel like I know the answer” I thought and raised my hand.

“Yes Mrs…” he stared in to my eyes, “Park Yoona”

“Angels” I said.

“Correct. Before the 1st war started, the Angels ruled the Magix Dimension”

“Where are they now?” the Seohyun girl asked.

“Nobody knows. They disappeared without a trace. Some believe that they are dead while some think that they lost their memories and continue living but without anyone knowing their presence” Mr. Jang said.

“Who were the king and queen?” Jessica asked.

“The king was Park Jung Su but everyone except for his wife Park Taeyeon called him Leeteuk”

“That’s funny. Mrs. Kim’s name is Taeyeon” Sunny said.

“Maybe it’s just a coincidence” he said.

…Kring…

“Well, class is over now. Tomorrow, we’ll have class at the library. Enjoy your recess” he said and left.

Sunny and Tiffany went to my desk.

“Unnie, let’s go eat” they said.

“Yeah, I’m hungry” I said while rubbing my small tummy.

“You’re always hungry shikshin” Tiffany said.

Then, the Sooyoung girl came to us.

“Hi, I heard you are a shikshin. Me too” she started jumping around.

“What are we waiting for, let’s eat” we then walked to the cafeteria.

~Cafeteria~

We got our food and sat down.

“Unnies, Seohyunnie” Sooyoung called out to the girls of our class.

“What is it Sooyoung?” Hyoyeon asked.

“Eat with us” Sooyoung turned to us, "I hope you won't mind"

"We don't mind, besides it's great to meet new friends" Jessica said.

The girls sat at our tables.

"How about we introduce ourselves... again?" Yuri said.

"I'll start" Jessica said.

"I'm Jessica Jung but my real name is Soo Yeon. My nickname is the ice princess because of my outer appereance. I'm actually nice. I'm fluent in Korean and English"

"Um... I'm Park Soon-Kyu but I go by Sunny. My nickname is the aeygo queen. Like Jessica unnie, I'm fluent in Korean and English"

"Hi, I'm Park Stephanie but my korean name is Mi-Young. I like to be called Tiffany or Fany, but Step or Stephanie is okay too and I am also fluent in Korean and English"

"Hi, I'm Kim Hyo Yeon and I'm the dancing queen. I love dancing. I have a boyfriend who is a vampire. His name is Lee Hyukjae or Eunhyuk. I'm fluent in Korean and Thai"

"My name is Choi Sooyoung. I have a quarter werewolf blood. I have 1 little sister, 1 little brother and 1 older brother. I love to eat and my nickname is Shikshin. It seems that I'm the tallest and, oh, I am fluent in Korean and Japanese"

"My name is Kwon YuRi. My nickname is black pearl and I love to do yoga. I also have a boyfriend and his name is Kim Young Won or Yesung. I'm fluent in Korean, Japanese and English."

(A/N; I think I got Yesung's real name right. I'm too lazy to check the internet)

"I'm Park Yoon Ah. My nickname is Shikshin or Im Choding or Alligator Yoong or Yoong. I have a lot of nicknames. I'm the oldest among the Park sisters and Sunny's the youngest. I'm fluent in English, Japanese, Thai and Korean"

"Um.. I'm Seo Joo Hyun but I go by Seohyun. I'm the maknae I guess. I love keroro so my nickname is Seororo. I also love reading books, self-improvement books the most. I'm fluent in English, Japanese and Korean"

"I guess Yoona's the oldest among us" Hyoyeon said.

Suddenly, a group of girls came to us.

"Hey, you nerds are sitting in our seat" the girl who appears to be the leader said.

(A/N: Okay, so the girls all wear glasses and are nerds)

"Do I see your names on this table, anywhere?" Jessica said coldly.

"Ooh! So cold!! Listen, we are the queens of this school. We're beautiful and rich" the second girl said.

"And apparently, you don't have the talent and kindness" SooSica said.

Everyone gasped like literally.

"Hey, no one talks like that to us" the third girl said as the fourth and fifth girl held Jessica and the sixth and seventh girl held Sooyoung.

"Hey" I stood up, "Don't lay a finger on them"

"Or else what?" the eight girl said.

I grabbed my drink.

"Don't you dare" the last girl threathened.

Without thinking twice, I splashed my drinks at the girls and luckily the drink didn't spill on Jess or Sooyoung.

"Ahh!!!! Eww!!!!" the snobby girls moaned.

"What is going on here?!" we all heard a fierece voice said.

"Mrs. Kim" realising that it was our class teacher, we all bowed ashamed.

"We're so sorry" we said but the snobby girls just glared at us.

"Teacher, it was all their fault. We just asked them to move and she," the leader pointed at me, "Spilled her drink at all of us"

"You 8 come with me" uh oh!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So this is my first chapter, sorry if it is lame and I haven't updated both of my stories in a long time. I just had this crazy writers block. Do you like the story?

Love,

Maknae N

14/03/2013