[Math]

100 Cranes of Love

"I still don't get it..."

It was after school, and you and Kikwang, your childhood friend, and crush of many years, were in the library. You had failed your recent math test, and had asked Kikwang, the smartest person in the class, who had also passed the test with flying colors, to help you.

"It's simple really," He moved closer and began scribbling on the paper. "The two coordinates of the slope is zero, eight, and four, three. Which one is "x" and which one is "y"?" He asked.

Your eyebrows furrowed. "Zero, eight is "y" and four, three is "x", right?" You asked, completely unsure.

Kikwang smiled and nodded, "Right." Then he began writing on the paper again. "Then you use the equation "y"one minus "y"two, divided by "x"one minus "x"two."

You stared at the paper incredulously. "Where did "y"one minus "y"two, divided by "x"one minus "x"two come from!?"

"It's the formula you use for this type of question." He explained.

You scratched the back of your head. "Then, what do you do next?"

"You plug in the numbers. For this question, it would be zero minus eight divided by four minus three." Replied Kikwang.

"You subract those numbers right?" You slowly asked.

Kikwang smiled and nodded. "Right. So then it would be negative eight divided by one, and you get your answer."

You "ohh"-ed in understanding. "Now try the next question." he pointed to said question in the textbook.

After you had finished, he looked it over. "Good, you got it right!"

Your eyes sparkled in happiness. "Wow, really!?"

Kikwang smiled and nodded.

"I think I still need practise though..." You murmured shyly.

"Let's play a game then," He suggested. "A math game."

"What kind?" You asked curiously.

"It's the kind where you unscramble the words, according to the many questions and its answers." Explained Kikwang. "Give me a moment to write the questions and letters okay?"

"Okay." You replied.

After he had finished, Kikwang gave the paper to you. You began scribbling and attempting to solve the questions on another piece of paper.

Moments later, Kikwang heard you gasp. He looked away, to the opposite direction of  you, to hide his blush.

On the paper, after you had finished unscrambling the letters, was:

S A R A N G H A E Y O .

Kikwang felt something latch onto his uniform blazer and his eyes widened.

"I love you too..." You murmured shyly.

Immediately, he turned around and enveloped you in a tight hug, and the both of you forgot about everything and everyone around you, except each other.