Memory 1

Forgotten Lovers

 

    The sky is turning bright purple and orange,signaling that it is time to go back home for dinner.Little five year old Na-Young and her Appa are walking down the streets in a hurry.Appa kept looking behind his back to see if anybody was following behind them.

      "Appa,why are we walking so fast,"asked Na-Young."i'm hungry!!!Why don't we eat some Mandu before we go home?Yes?"

       Her Appa stoppped and replied,"Ani.We are almost home.You can eat when we get there instead.Okay?"

       "Nan pil-yo eobs-eo,"yelled the little girl,"There is nothing to even eat at home,Appa."

        Her Appa finally gave in to her."What do you want to eat?Mandu?"

       Na-Young happiily nodded her head yes.She quickly ran to the vendor before her Appa.

       He watched behind her and yelled out,"Be careful."

    As her Appa was walking behind her,four men in black suits came behind him and cover his mouth with a little white towel.

At The Vendor...

      "Ahjumma,can i have some Mandu?"

       "Who 's little girl is this,"asked the Ahjumma looking from outside her vendor."Where did you come from?What is your name?"

       "Na-Young,Kim Na-Young,"she replied with a smile on her face."I am waiting for my Appa so we can eat."

        She got out from he rvendor and walked to Na-Young.The Ahjumma picked her up and said,"Appa?"She looked around but she couldn't find anybody walking from the streets.So,she took the little girl with her home.

 

Ahjumma's House...

      THe Ahjumma was cooking more Mandu in the kitchen while Na-Young was sitting on the couch looking at the pictures on the wall.She started to get off the couch and looked at the figures on the shelf.The Ahjumma  came out of the kitchen with a tray of food.She placed it downn the brown carpet and motioned Na-Young to sit.Na-Young  sat right next to her and waited.

              "You can eat,"said the Ahjumma handing her the chopsticks and the spoon,"Don't be shy.DIg in!!!!"

                Na-Young grew a wide smile and said,"Thank you!!!"She slurped on the soup and quickly ate the rice.

Later On The Night

          It was 1'o clock in the morning and Na-Young wasn't asleep yet.She was staring out the window gazing at the stars in the night sky.Na-Young walked to the Ahjumma's room to check if she was asleep yet.She quietly tip-toed out the door and slowly closed the door not making any noises to wake up Ahjumma.She walked out the street onto the sidewalk.She stopped at the sidewalk and waited for the sign to turn green.Instead there was no cars coming  so she crossed the streets anyways.Little did she know that there was a car coming towards her.She kept on walking and before she knew it the car had crashed into her.

            The guy scardly got out of his car and went to go check on the little girl.He went around the car and was horrified to see what he had done.The little girl was bleeding out of her head.There was a couple of wounds on her but they were only minor ones.

            "What should i do?"he asked himself.

          After awhile,he dragged the body into his car and left.

At The Hospitle

         The guy carried Na-Young out of the car and ran into the hospitle."HELP,HEL!!!!SOMEBODY HELP ME!"

            "What is wrong?"the doctor asked running towards the man."What happened?"

         The man started to sobe intears,"I don't now.I was driving and next thing i know i hit something.i went to go check and she was laying there.I think i killed her!"He started to cry loudly.

12 Years Later

        "Dongsaeng,"yelled the guy inside the house,"what is taking you so long to come out?!Don't you know that we are late for school."

           Na-Young quickly ran out the door and to the car."Oppa,mian haeyo.i was still putting on my make-up."

          "What for you still look hideous with all that make-up on.Why do you keep ptting on more?"

         "Appa,"said Na-Young loudly,"did you hear what BOn-Hwa said to me?"

          Her father replied,"Yes,Bon-Hwa is just lying.You are beautiiful Na- Young.Don't believe what your brother says."

At School

      "Bye,Appa!"said Na-Young closing the door.

       "Bye,"her father replied back,"Have fun today!"

          Na-Young and her brother both walked to the school's door to go inside the school.

         "Oh my god,"gasped the big group  of girls standing at the door,"It's Bon-Hwa!He is so cute!"