How Did It Go?

Stupid Favor

"JR~!" Ren sang, jumping onto his friend's back.
"Gah!" JR yelled at the sudden impact, "Yah! What was that for?"
"How was it?"
"How was what?"
"Dinner with Akemi!" he yelled, and then mumbled under his breath, "Pabo."
"Ah...that...It was...okay, I guess..."
"Is that seriously ALL the information you're going to give me? Gosh, I should've gone to Akemi."
"What do you want me to say?"
"How. Did. It. Go?" Ren said poking JR on every word.
"Her mom was nice, but I don't think her dad likes me a lot," he shrugged.
"Oh, so you heard about T?" Ren sighed.
"T?"
"Akemi's family friend that her father wants her to date."
"And his name's 'T'?"
"Did you really just ask that?" Ren sighed, shaking his head, "No, JR. His name's not really 'T'. Its just what Akemi called him when she told me about him."
"So...What...what did she tell you? About this 'T' guy?" JR mumbled.
Ren chuckled and his awkwardness. "Well, they've known each other since they were little kids. And they've been really good friends for forever." JR just shrugged at the news, and Ren shook his head and tried to emphasize the point. "No, JR, seriously. I'm talking sleep-overs close. He's like #3 on her speed dial list, and they're not even in the same country."
"N-n-no big deal. T-they're just friends...Right?" JR studdered, trying (but failing miserably) to hide that this news bothered him.
"I dunno," he shrugged, but quickly changed the subject. "Speaking of another country - I heard you're going to Japan with Akemi. How did that happen?"
"I honestly have no clue how it happened. One second we were talking, and the next my mom is calling her mom and arranging flights."
"Don't you think you're moving a bit too fast?"
"It wasn't my decision! If I had it my way, Akemi and I would be back to how we used to be."
"With what? You ignoring her?" Ren glared.
"What? No! I never ignored her!"
"Okay, we both know that that's not true."
"What are you talking about? Ren, you're lying."
"I'm not. Before this, you would so obviously ignore Akemi that it was painful for others to watch. She just wanted to be your friend, JR."
"I...I don't...I wouldn't...I didn't mean for that to happen..." JR sighed.
"Why are you telling me? Tell her," Ren shrugged, walking away, leaving JR alone and feeling extremely bad and confused.

 

~*~

Uwahh...learning more about this mysterious 'T'...who do you think it isss? X3 I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and hopefully this week won't be too bad~ See you at the next update ^^