First Rendezvous

First Rendezvous
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“I never mean this a relationship”.

The words Tao once said years ago kept repeating in his head. He was a playboy, a cold hearted player long time ago. He dated you because of a bet; a stupid bet that drove him into a big regret until today. Once they broke up, you left; moved out from his school to somewhere he didn’t know. He realised that he fell in love with you; a month after you left. He felt something was missing; he didn’t feel complete.

“Me too. I never thought you’ll be my boyfriend. Then, let’s just break up!”

Your reply always comes after his words replayed in his mind. You were a playgirl, just as cold as him; as bad as him. But one thing that he didn’t know, you dated him because you loves him. It just the situation that made you said it.

During that time, you know that you need to done a brain surgery, a surgery that brought you into a death, or live. Something was wrong with your optical nerve that  connected with with your brain, causing you to lost your sight little by little. That’s why you said that, to move away from him because you didn’t know whether you would be alive or die.

 

You walked on your ex-neighborhood. It has been years since the last time you were here. You smiled; some of them still remember you and greeted. You felt the memories comes back into your mind.

 

“Hey, look!”, Tao pointed at somewhere far.

“What?”, you followed his fingers and felt a cold object landed on the tip of your nose; ice cream.

“Gotcha!”, Tao laughed and pinched your cheeks; causing it to redden from the contact.

“TAO!!”

 

“Huang Zitao..”, you whispered and pulled out your phone; yours and his photos still attached on your phone; right on the wallpaper.

Yes. The surgery went well; you were alive. But on the first day you opened your eyes, you didn’t remember some or many things that ever happened to you. The ones you remembered clearly was Huang Zitao’s name and your memories with him. 

Since then, you wanted to comeback, but you still scared. One, he didn’t love you; and two, you said that you didn’t love him too. Watching him from afar was enough for you. He wasn’t the Huang Zitao you knew years ago; the childish, player, and cute Huang Zitao. He was Tao, the famous singer; a boyband member that everyone knew.

“Oh?”, a voice shocked you. You turned to the source and saw Aya, your old classmate. You was her widened her eyes and pointed at you.

“Aya?”, you asked.

She nodded and the smiled before running to you and hugging you. “OMG! You don’t know how I missed you..”, she said as she finally have you in her arms.

“I’m sorry for not coming here to visit. I’m busy”, you answeres and pulled away. “How are you?”

“I’m fine, and about you being busy..”, she stopped for a while before continue. “I know everything. Your mom told me the day after you left”.

You bit your lips and looked up at her. “R-Really? D-Did Zitao k-knew?”, that’s it. That was the onnly one you were scared right know. What would he think if he knew tha real reason of your departure?

She looked at you and let out an awkward smile. “I don’t know. He must have know, because the entire school knew. But he was busy preparing his school transfer, so I don’t think so”.

“Ah. That’s it?”, you let out a long breath.

“He was here”, she suddenly blurted out; causing you to round your eyes.

“W-What?”

“I heard Zitao comeback for days or so since he got a holiday from his company”, she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter