First Page

First Page
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

DESCRIPTION

One of a flirty boys. But who knows that he is just a normal and shy boy? He fell in love with a ordinary girl he saw everytime he went to the library. He would take a seat across her table, but did she realised it? He always read the book she read on the day before, but did she knew? Until that day, he read a book she’d read and something there; that changed everything.

 

=

 

Just like any other days, you went to the library after school. You search the book you wanted to read and took a seat on one of the furthest corner where people barely pick. You didn’t even know how long you were sitting there and just reading your book until someone sat on the oppisite seat of yours. You heard he cleared his throat.

You knew, it must be the boy who usualy sat there with you. He always sat there everytime you came to the library. People may think that you didn’t care about it, but honestly, you wanted to know the boy in front of you. Sometimes, you would stole a glances at him.

He was handsome, almost pretty. His fair skin stood the most. You even realised hoe pretty his hands were. He has a long and slender fingers; you might think that he would go to beauty salon.

One thing that you hadn’t realised, yet: he always read the book you’ve read the day before. And today was the day you started to realised it.

You were unsure abour him reading the book you’ve read, so you decided to look at it the day after; and again, he read the book you read yesterday.

You were the one who cleared your throat as soon as he sat in front of you; made him looked up at you. You peeked and saw his cheeks slightly redden and bitting his lips nervously. He bowed before sat there silently.

You stood up and headed to the bookshelf; placed the book to its place. You turned to left when an idea popped out your mind. You smiled and took out a papernote and a pen; writing something down on it and placed the paper on the very first page of the book.

“Are you reading this..... after me?”, you wrote.

 

-

 

Baekhyun pulled out a book from its shelf; the book you’ve read yesterday. He looked down at it and read the tittle: If You Were Here.

He laughed silently. His friends must be laughing at him if they knew he read this kind of book. But, who cares anyway? He just wanted to get closer to you; eventhough it was just this way. He felt satisfied with it. He just too shy to talk to you personaly, despite his flirty and mischievous self.

He opened the book and cuaght something fell; he paper you’ve wrote. He kneeled down and picked it up, reading it silently. A smile spread accross his face as he read the papernote. He then walked to the seat where you two always sat and found you there reading a book.

Before he went home, he write a papernote as a reply for you: “I am. You know about that?”

And the day after, you’ll search for the book you’s read the day before; waiting for his reply. That always happen everyday after that day. You two would sent each others a papernotes on the very first page of the book you two read.

One day, you decided that you had enough with these papers and wrote down some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter