First Meeting

First Meeting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Zhang Yixing. You never saw him. But you two always exchange messages or even calls for the past two years. At first it was just he called a wrong number; asking for a guy named ‘Kris’ to pick him up because he forgot his way to his new dorm and left his phone. But he called your number; wrong number.

From that time, you always texted each others. You later knew that he often forgot something important; a forgetful type of a person. But he was funny and he could make you smile everytime he texted you.

Sometimes, when the both of you were free, you would call each others. From a simply hello, ten minutes of calls, until hours. You felt calm and protected eventhough it was just a calls.

He have been asking you to met him for a few times; but everytime he did, you always gave him any excuses. From busy at school, on your grandparents’ place, everything. You just scared. From his voice and his action, you sure he must be a handsome guy you dream about. You were insecure; you scared that he might be dissapointed after he met you.

And today was his limit day. He said that he need to met you. You’ve gave him any excuses, but he always told you that whenever you were, he would be there just to met you. You didn’t know why he was so desperate to met you; he just said that he wanted to say something to you –and he couldn’t say it on the messages or even the phone calls.

 

 

You checked your uniform once again before entered the gate of the park; you just got back from the city’s library after you finished your school. You looked around and find no one there. It was past nine; no one in the park. The night was getting chiller as you entered.

You sat on the bench and wait patiently for him. To be honest, you’ve fallen for him in these past year you texted him. You fall for his care, his honest attitude, or even his lame jokes. But you never saw him; that’s the matter.

You plugged in your earphone and played some music to erase your boredom as you wait for him.

 

 

Yixing walked out from his dance room. He had a small towel around his neck, and another one he use to wipe his sweats. “Ah. I need to take a bath”, he yawned as he drank his water from its bottle.

“You do. You smell horrible, Xing”, Luhan, one of his frien rolled his eyes and pushed Yixing away from him.

“I will, ge”, he rolled his eyes back and walked inside the bathroom.

As soon as he finished his bath, he walked back to where his friends were; sitting in between Luhan and Chen who just playing around singing random songs. Yixing sighed; he didn’t really like the loud noises his groupmate made.

“What time is it?”, he distracted Luhan from his singing and looked down at his watch.

“10, almost on the dot. Why?”, Luhan answerd.

“Nothing. Let’s go home!”, he beamed. He was really tired and sleepy right now. All he wanted just got home and sleep; nothing else. Yixing took out his phone and found that the battery was off. He sighed; almost dropping his phone.

“Damn this, Xing hyung!”, Chen screamed as he slapped his own forehead.

“What is that, Chen?”, he looked at the younger; feeling distrubed.

“You told me to remember you that you have a meeting at nine!”, Chen bit his lips; scared that Yixing might hit him or mad at him.

Yixing’s head shot up and he straightened his body. “What time is it?”, he asked once again.

Luhan rolled his eyes and looked down at his watch, again. “Now, it is ten on the dot, Yixing. Ten on the d-“

Before Luhan finished his sentence, Yixing already ran out the room, causing the others to look at him as if he was crazy or something. Yixing pulled out his spare battery and placed it on his phone hardly as he ran toward the supposed to be meeting place.

He turned out his phone and found fourty missed calls and more than twenty messages; all from you. He cursed silently as he ran. All inside his mind was you and just you; nothing else.

Yixing panted, rested his hands on his knees as he catch his breath. He ran from his company until the park; more than thirty minutes. He looked at his phone; 10:47 PM. And you didn’t call him or message him again. Maybe, you’ve go home. Plus, rain have poured down hardly.

 

 

You looked at your watch. 10 PM and he still hadn’t arrived yet. You g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter