First Kiss

First Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sehun played with his fingers on his lap while listening –staring at you who talk nonstop in front of him. You were his childhood, close friend of him. You two grew up together and you knew each others really well.

But lately; since you two entering the high school, it was quite hard for you two to spend your free time. He was busy, being with his friends and other activities. He was famous while you; just an average high school girls.

“You know? He confessed to me yesterday”, you said and smiled dreamily while you talk about Luhan –your crush who just confessed to you yesterday. He was Sehun’s best friend; one of the kingka in your school. You have a crush at him since the freshmen year. Crush; just a normal crush.

Sehun didn’t react and just stared at you. He missed you so much. Watching you smiling brightly already made his day brighter than it used to be. Yes, he liked you-and he still until now. But he didn’t want to confess and ruin everything you two had until today.

“Sehun, you didn’t listen to me!”, you whined and threw your couple key chain at him; yours and Sehun’s couple key chain.

Sehun snapped out from his own world and stretched the back of his neck; smiling awkwardly at you. “S-Sorry. What did you just said?”, he grinned and bit his lips.

You scoffed and glared at him. “I said, Luhan oppa confessed to me yesterday”, you answered and took his cup of bubble tea; drank it freely.

Sehun’s eyes widen. Luhan confessed to you. he made his moves faster than him. It hurts Sehun’s feeling, but what could he did? Maybe, he was nothing to you compared to Luhan; how you talk about Luhan in front of him.

“L-Luhan hyung?”, Sehun bit his lips and stared down at his fingers. He was scared that you would accept Luhan.

You nodded and sipped on his bubble tea more. “Yesterday when you went to play basketball with Kris oppa and the others. He approach me and sent me home, then he confessed”.

Sehun slumped down on his seat. Luhan always be the most popular; more than him, among the girls. He has a cute and adorable features, but the real Luhan was such a manly, gentleman, and whatever it was to describe how perfect he was.

“So? What is your answer?”, Sehun asked; his voice a bit softer; almost inaudible.

“I haven’t give my answer yet”, you rested your chin on your crossed arms on the table and looked up at Sehun. “What do you think? Do I need to accept him?”

Sehun his lips; didn’t know what to say. “I.... Don’t know”.

“Right. You always know nothing”, you mocked at him and covered your face with your hands. “Luhan oppa is so so so so handsome. Cool. Cute”.

Sehun sighed and stood up; grabbing his backpack and phone. “I need to go. See you”.

Just when he started to turn around, you stop him by grabbing his wrist. “What is it, Sehun-ah? Are you mad at me?”, you stood up and faced Sehun; confused by his sudden change of attitude.

“Why would I? I just....  have something important to do”, he took your hand and removed it from his wrist.

“More important than me?”

Sehun closed his eyes. He wanted to just shout at you and told you how you hurt his heart; all this time. “Listen! Everyone know that you are important for me. But please, there are some things that just as important as you, even more”.

Your arms fell on your side as he said that words. He was true. You’ve been such a spoiled litle girl around him. You hung your head down and crying silently as tears started to roll down your cheek. This is not what you wanted! This is not the purpose of everything.

You heard his footsteps walking away from you. Maybe, he didn’t know that you were crying right now.

 

=

 

You calle Sehun’s phone for the nth times already. You were stuck in the heavy rain, under the bus stop. It have been almost a week since the last time you talk to Sehun. He always ignored your phone calls; he even acted like he didn’t saw you whenever you passed by each others. It drove you crazy.

It was too late for you to go home. There weren’t any buses still operated anymore, and you stuck there, under the rain and thunders.

You hugged your arms to warm yourself and called Sehun’s number again. “Sehun-ah, can you pick me up? We need to talk. Please. Don’t be like this!”, you whispered; sent him a voice mail.

You sat on the ground and hugged your folded legs in your chest, sobbing softly. You always scared of thunders. And right now, you were alone when there were thunders. You burried your face between your knees and crying. How you missed Sehun.

Usualy, he would wait for you went you were about to go home late and sent you home; make sure that you arrived safely. But since that conversation; no more Sehun, no more his cares, no more. Just..... No more.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter