First Conversation

First Conversation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kim Jongin, -stratch that. It was Kai. A boy who people always looked up at. The performance’s god. He always had a charismatic looks whenever he dancing and singing –on the stage. But it was all Kai, not Kim Jongin. No one know the real Kim Jongin. Just him and the girl he loves who ever saw this side of Kai; Kim Jongin.

Kim Jongin was the opposide side of Kai. He just a normal nineteen years old grown up boy who loves to dance. He was a shy, not that talkative boy around the people he didn’t know really well, including that ordinary girl he fell in love with.

Peopl would be shock if they knew this is the Jongin, the real him. Because they would think that he was a jerk, a player, just from the look; his look. But it was Kai; not Jongin. Jongin wasn’t the charismatic Kai; he just a shy boy. Jongin wasn’t the performance’s god; he just a high school student. Jongin wasn’t a player; heck, he never have any relationship before.

That’s why he couldn’t confess his interest and loves to that certain girl.

There he was right now; sitting on the second row from the back of the class, near the window, and looking at the sleeping girl that seated two desk away from his own. Her head rested on her arms that folded on top of her desk. Before, he was the sleeping god in the class; he was too tired after all his busy practicing. But it started last year when this girl moved to his school; his class. She would sleep in a certain subject, but she always got a high report everytime.

 

=

 

Jongin had his arms on his desk; supporting his head the rested on his palm and looking at you.  You have a nice milky white skin that he always admire; opposite from his which was a bit tan and quiet rough because of his hard practice that causing him to have some bruises here and there. You weren’t really sleep in class; you just closed your eyes and rested your head because you didn’t really like some subjects. But you sure listening to teacher’s words. That’s why you still got a good mark on your report.

You felt someone staring at you; burning an hole on your face if stare could do that. You opened your eyes; just to peek at the reason you felt that way but still looked like you were a sleep and found that school’s hottie looked at your way.

He was famous at school even before he had his official debut because of his A plus dance skills and his resemblance look with his famous idol bestfriend; SHINee’s Taemin. Honestly, you got attracted to him when you first moves to this class –that time you really didn’t know him at all. You always caught him looking at you when you acted like you were a sleep, and today was your limit already. You wanted to know if he really looking at you or it just your mind telling like that.

You heard the bell rang and sighed. “Finally”, you mumbled and opened your eyes fully; yawning ad stretched your arms out. Still, you felt that stare on you. You peeked and found him chuckling with his eyes still locked on you. You turned your body to him and in an instant, he looked away, stopping his chuckles and cleared his throat.

One by one, your classmates walked out the room; leaving you and that Kai boy alone. That’s it!

You gained your courage and stood up; walking to him and stood up right beside his desk. He looked up at you and raised his eyebrows; confussed yet you saw his body stiffen. You placed your hands on your hips and looked down at him; slightly intimidating.

On the other side, Jongin was shocked and nervous when you walked to him and stood close to him. He never stood this close to you and his heart already beating really fast just with you standing near

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter