First Break Up

First Break Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Let’s break up”, he said. Your boyfriend of 3 years asked for a break up without any reason.

You looked at him and saw him removed his ring; the couple ring you two bought in your 1st anniversary. “I don’t need it”, he added as he handed you back the ring.

“W-Why?”, you asked. You are fine though, but you need to know the reason why he wanted to broke up with you. If he fell in love with another girl was the reason, you thought it was fine. You couldn’t force anyone’s heart.

“I don’t love you. It was a bet. But I felt bad if I break you up a week after we started going out. So, I think being with you is fine. I thought you would be bored with me, but I think I’m wrong. I can’t endure it anymore. I want to be free”.

That’s what he said before your right palm landed on his left cheek. How could he lied to you for the ing 3 years if he didn’t love you? Why he let you fall deeper if it just a bet, a game for him.

“Look, I don’t have time to fight!”, he yelled before walked away from you.

You screamed and threw his and your rings away, crying your heart out. Once you fell on you knees, and arms holding you up and helped you sat on the chair near your place. You looked up to find him, you ex-bestfriend; Do Kyung Soo. He was your bestfriend since you two in elementary school. He would be here to protect you from the bigger kids; remembering how small you were when you were still a kid.

But everything changed after you two entering the high school. He became distant, and he was more distant after your now ex-boyfriend confessed to you. He never cares about you.

“Don’t cry here! People are looking at you”, he rubbed you shoulder and hide your face on his chest; soaking his shirt with your tears. “Let’s go home!”

 

He drove his car in silence; just listening to your cries ans sobs. Sometimes, he would took a few glances at you; gave a pats on your shoulder. You let out a small hiccups, causing Kyungsoo to stop his car and turned to you.

“Cry your heart out”, he whispered and hugged your body.

“Why did he do that? What did I do wrong to him?”, you hit his back as you cried.

“Hit me all you want. Do anything that make you better!”, he your hair and rested his head on your shoulder.

“Kyungsoo, why? Why did he do that?”

“He’s stupid. I know it! He’is too stupid for hurting you like this. Now, stop cry!”

“K-Kyungsoo-ah..”

“Ssh. I don’t want to see you crying. Pretty girls won’t cry”, he patted your head and slightly, kissed it.

“B-But, isn’t he your friend?”

“My friend won’t hurt my bestfriend, you know. I can’t see him as my friend again after what he did to you. don’t think about him again, okay!”

 

=

 

Weeks had passed. It was hard, at first. But thanks to Kyungsoo who always be there whenever you need someone to lean on. He was there everytime you call him; even when it was late at night. He would stood on his bedroom’s balcony and watch you; listening to whatever your heart wanted to say.

Yes. He lived right beside your house; and his room just accross yours. You two often spent the night together, sat on the balcony and talked; on the phone because you didn’t want to distrub the people around who could heard you two.

Until in a particular night, you got a nightmare. You woke up to find a big seeds of sweats on you forehead, and your breath hitched. You panted hard before searching for your phone with a trembling hands.

You looked up at the clock; 2AM. Kyungsoo must be sleeping, or even in the company; practicing. You dialed his number; wanting him to pick it up as soon as he could.

First ring...

Nothing...

Second ring...

Nothing..

Nothing until the provider cut your call off.

You called his number again and again; just to got nothing. You breathed out; took a glass of water on your bedside table and drank it as fast as you could.

“K-Kyungsoo-ah..”, you called his name as tears rolled down your cheeks.

Again, for the nth time since you broke up, you dreaming about him. About how cruel he was to hurt you like this. That dreams always haunt you everytime you started to forget it and made you once again; thinking about him.

You grabbed your phone again and tried to dialing Kyungsoo’s number. This time, “The number you are calling-“. You threw your phone away, causing it to break.

“Where are you, Kyungsoo-ah?”, you cried as you brought your legs to your arms and hugged it. You didn’t have anyone to talk to except Kyungsoo, and you didn’t want to distrub anyone but Kyungsoo. He was the only one who could make you better.

That night, you just continued to crying your heart out until unconciously fell asleep with a dry tears on your cheeks.

 

Kyungsoo opened his bedroom door and looked at his watch before took it off from his wrist; 4AM. He sighed. The sompany always made him and his groupmate to practice until late at night, or even until

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter