his confession

Hidden Feelings

Amy and Kai were both at the school's garden. they were pasting the last piece in their project.

"and done" Amy announced as she paste the last paper on the cardboard.

"awesome! we are going to take another A+ at class" kai said and they both laughed.

kai carried the project and they were on there way to their first class. suddenly, kai bumped someone.

"oh im so sorry!" kai put the project down the floor and help the girl up.

"it's fine..." she said and started brushing her skirt. she had another friend beside her.

"Jane?" Amy said and look at the girl.

"hey!! I didn't mean to bump kai at all...." she said and Angel and the girl beside Jane started laughing.

"I can see that Amy was jealous when you were helping Jane up..." her other friend Summer said and smirks.

"I wasn't!!!" Amy tried to defend herself making all of them laugh.

"sure you weren't" Summer said sarcastically.

"oh guys I have to go. sehun and lay are here..." kai said and when Jane heard that, she started looking for a mirror in her bag.

"hey guys!" sehun beamed making Jane stop and smile at him.

"H-Hi Sehun" Jane tered.

Summer slung her arm around Jane. "someone likes someone here." she says and smirk.

"yeah like us baby..." lay says earning a punch from Summer.

"ow!! what was that for??!!" he screams and started rubbing the spot Summer hit.

"for calling me baby... and shut up. be a men for god sake!" Summer said.

*bring bring*

"oh that's the school bell. we have to go on our class now. bye!" Kai says and wave at them bringing sehun and lay with him. the girls waved back and went to their class also. 

As soon as Amy, Jane, and Summer reach their class, Amy got a text.

from: Kai <3

hey! lets meet up later at the school's garden after school hours!! I'll be waiting:))) <3

Amy smiles and put back her phone in her bag.  The teacher entered the class and greeted everyone. she then started her lesson.

after a long time studying it was hometime.

"hey guys i have to go at the garden.." Amy tells Jane and Summer.

"okay...." they said excitedly and went out of the building.

"what's wrong with them?" she asks herself on her way to the school garden.

when she entered, she saw petals on the grass in a form 'keep on moving'. she smiles and continued walking. she then saw lots of butterflies with colorful wings. most of the butterflies sat on her shoulder since her scent smells like flower. 

"wow!!" she said amazed by everything. she continued walking and saw kai at the end of the pond with flowers. she then went infront of kai.

"Amy, I know I'm not good with expressing my feelings...." he scratches the back of his neck.

"and.. uhm.. I just wanted to stay I lo-" but before Kai could finish his sentence, Amy suddenly kiss him. He was shocked, but kissed her back also.  They both went apart, and Amy hugs Kai tightly.

" I love you too" she whispers softly in the ear.

"so would you be my girlfriend?" kai ask and caress her back.

"ofcourse" she smiles and loosen her hug. they both went out of the garden holding hands.

far away, Sehun, Jane,Summer, and Lay saw them. 

"I think we didn't have to wait since we knew she's going to accept him." Summer says.

"I'm gonna ask her!" Jane said excitedly. when Kai and Amy reached their friends, Jane smiled excitedly.

"so are you both dating??" she asks.

"i dunno maybe" Amy smirks, and let go of Kai's hand.

"where are you going?" they all ask her.

"i dunno either" she laughs at herself and leave them all.

"whatever you did kai, make sure you didn't let her drink a possion or something." Summer tells Kai and the rest nodded in agreement.

kai got felt his phone buzz. he got a text from Amy.

 from: princess Amy

I didn't want to be with them since I'm going to blush for the whole time, so wanna hang out and go on a movie or something??!!  you pick me up at my house at 7 okay??!! I'll be waiting Love you <3

kai started smiling like a weirdo.

"I have to go guys. I need to meet someone" he tells them and went to the nearest bus stop to go to his house and get ready.

"so anyone wants to ruin their date?" Summer asks and they all nodded and started making plans of ruining their date.