Date With A Prince

This Wall Between Us?! (Sequel to This Hole In The Wall)

*Wae = why

*Babo = idiot

~*Victoria's POV*~

The summer weeks that came after flew by pretty quickly. We did everything. No matter how fun, crazy, or plain boring it was, we did it all.

The six of us had our fair share of water balloon fights, amusement park time, and just lazing around in our houses... -ahem- I meant my house. Now that I think about it, we probably had way more than our fair share!

 We were stuck together like glue/gum the whole break. Whichever you prefer. It was close to impossible for me and Khun to have alone time... meaning just the two of us without the girls!

But I am happy to tell you that we did get to spend our time together. He took me out to nice places and showed me plenty of beautiful sceneries. He even bought me a bunch of things I don't need! I feel bad for letting him spoil me, but he insisted.

How sweet can he be?

Anyways, our summer break is coming to its end pretty quickly and in about a week, we will be going back to SM High for our senior year. Honestly, I don't know what to think. I feel excited, but scared at the same time. At least I have Khun with me. I don't know what I would do without him... I don't know what I would do without the girls either! It's great that we will all be together. Hopefully we will have a lot of the same classes together, too.

Nothing will be able to seperate us, right?

**********************************************************

"What's our plan for today?" Amber boredly asked as she sprawled out on my couch.

"I don't know... what do you want to do that we haven't done yet?" Luna asked with just the same amount of boredom.

"We could look for our princes!" Krystal perked up.

"Is that all you think about? I'd rather stay home, thank you very much." Amber stated.

"Why?" She whined. "The only thing we all haven't done yet is go out on a date... except Victoria." I blushed and pretended not to be listening. "So it's new and different! Plus Victoria and Khun are going on a date today so we will be bored doing nothing anyways!  And I'm tired of being single." Krystal finished.

"Then you can go look 'cause I'm alright with being single and bored at home. Who's with me?" Amber smirked with a wink towards Luna and Sulli.

"Meh, not today." Luna yawned. "I'm tired and we're going back to SM in a week... so I pass."

"Hah? Wae*?!" Krystal pouted as Luna pretended to fall asleep. "What about you Sulli?" Krystal shot Sulli her puppy dog/pouty look.

"No, it's okay. I want to focus on school." Sulli apologetically answered.

"Unnies! Why don't you love me?!" Krystal cried in disbelief.

"It's okay. Dating is not as fun as you think it is." I comforted her.

"Yah! Victoria!" Nichkhun whined. "What are you saying?"

I laughed as he kept on whining.

"See what I have to go through?" I sighed and shook my head playfully. Khun pouted and I pretended not to see him.

Krystal made a face as she tried not to laugh. We all stared at her waiting until the moment she cracked. Finally she couldn't take it anymore. "Fine! You win today!" She yelled as she started cracking up. "But only because of Vic umma!"

"Yah! Aren't you forgetting someone?"

"Ah, and Nichkhun appa." She corrected.

"That's my good daughter." Nichkhun smiled in satisfaction.

Krystal beamed.

**********************************************

~*Movie Theater*~

The girls are now at home doing who knows what. Poor Krystal. Khun and I are all set with our seats, popcorn, and drinks. We settled on watching a romantic comedy because Khun said that's what couples are supposed to do.

He's a dork sometimes, but he's my dork...
Khun told me that's my line whenever I feel he is weird or stupid or dorky.

Cheesy right? But in a cute way. I guess it's the reason why I fell for him. His dorky, cute side.

The movie ads finally ended and the lights dimmed slowly until they theater went totally black, signaling that the show was about to begin.

I reached into the popcorn bag and grabbed a handful of what I thought was supposed to be popcorn. Instead, I grabbed Khun's hand. He looked down at our linked hands and sent a smile my way.

It was the perfect drama scene. The part where the lead actor recited lovey-dovey lines to the lead actress.

Khun opened his mouth to speak. "Victoria..." He started with a serious face. I listened intently. "Are you going to let go now?" He asked, ruining the moment.

Embarrassed, I dropped his hand and looked away. I could hear his silent laughing as he tried not to disturb the other people in the theater.

"Yah! That's not funny!" I pouted as I lightly punched his arm.

"You should have seen you're face. It reminds me of that time last year. (chapter 4 of This Hole In The Wall)" He chuckled reminiscing the day. I blushed remembering the day as if it was yesterday.

I sat straight and tried to focus on the starting movie.

"Victoria." Khun whispered. I ignored him.

"Yah! Victoria. Are you mad at me?" He asked, still keeping his voice no higher than a whisper. I didn't respond so he took my hand causing me to look at his face in confusion.

"Victoria. Please don't be mad at me. Even though I joke around a lot, I also care about you a lot. I promise you that we will be together until forever. Nothing will be able to get between us. You, Victoria Song, will always be my one and only Princess." He smiled cheesily.

I was touched by his sweet, but cheesy, speech."Babo*. I was never angry at you!" He looked slightly confused. "I could never be." I smiled softly.

His expression suddenly turned into a grin that covered his entire face. "Yes! Because of my moving, romantic speech, I got you to tell me a cheesy love line without teaching you it first!" He did a fist pump and planted a quick kiss on my cheeks. "Now enjoy the movie!~" He turned his face to the screen.

My cheek burned where his lips touched and I let a small smile show thinking back to the moment before. I wish I had recorded it.

I pulled my hand to reach for popcorn, but it was still locked in Khun's grip. My eyes widened in shock, but I quickly relaxed, another smile taking up my face. I sat back and enjoyed the movie, my hand in his.

From the corner of my eye, I could have sworn I saw him smiling as well.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OH YEA LOOK AT THAT! SECOND UPDATE! >:D

lol you don't know how many times i changed parts and im pretty happy with it now.. tho its kinda random ^^

i think next chapter is when they start school! HAHAHAHAHAHA yushh!

im proud of this actually... soooo yep. haha khun makes me laugh in this :P

i really dont kno how i cam up with this chapter... just.. i really dont kno o.o

ANYWAYS

comment and enjoy!

more comments = faster updates >:D

and i kno that most ppl wanted short but quick updates so far on the poll and i took a little while to make this longish chapter... sry i just had to squish it all together to get the story going! FORGIVE MEEEE!

(i swear this was a lot longer when i was typing it up...)

AGAIN.. comment, enjoy and tell me what you think! :)

THANK YOUU

ps. feel free to ask me questions or jst talk to me.
i don't bite... most ppl ;P lol

-Amanda :D~* <33