Summer Times~

This Wall Between Us?! (Sequel to This Hole In The Wall)

*Mwo = what

*Wae = why

*Cincha = really

~*Narrator POV*~

*BAM* Victoria flinched as a water balloon made contact with her skin, but quickly relaxed as she felt the refreshing water run down her back since it was scorching hot today.

She fanned herself quickly with her hand before turning around, feigning anger.

"Who. Threw. That?!" She asked with a scary voice and pointed her glare at Luna, her best friend.

"You think it was me? No, no, no, no! It wasn't me! I swear! Why would I do such a thing?" She vigorously shook her head. Then a devious smile took over her face. "He did it!"

Krystal, who was standing to the side, was in on the plan and backed Luna up. "Yup! I even saw it with my own two eyes. Tsk!" She giggled with her own smile plastered on her face.

Nichkhun's eyes widened in shock as his teamates blamed him. "Mwo*? Why would I?"

Victoria looked over at him and pouted. "I didn't know that you would do this to me!" She gasped jokingly.

"But-!"

"Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. I am going to have to punish you." She said cutely while cutting him off.

"But-"

"No 'buts' Khunnie. I need back up!" Victoria childishly announced as if she were a soldier and motioned for Amber and Sulli to come over.

"You're going to gang up on me? Three against one is not fair." He shook his head in mock disappointment.

"Oh you're right!" The two looked at Victoria in confusion and she gave them a wink in return. After a second, she waved Luna and Krystal over.

"Thank you for giving me some team-"

"So since it isn't fair, we can make the most out of it and make it five against one!" She sent a smile Nichkhun's way.

"Now you're turning everyone against me? I thought they were going to help me. What is the world coming to? It must be the apocolypse since no one loves me anymore." Nichkhun fake sobbed.

The girls rolled their eyes at the melodramatic boy and Victoria tried to stiffle her laughter. "Okay. So is everyone ready?"

They armed themselves with water balloons and nodded.

"Set?"

Nichkhun pouted tried his best puppy dog eyes. Victoria laughed and shook her head.

"Go!"

At Victoria's signal, Nichkhun was pelted by multi-colored water balloons.

*************************************************

~*Later Inside Victoria's House*~

~*Victoria's POV*~

After we pelted Nichkhun with the water balloons, we all went inside my house to hang out and dry off.

As soon as we stepped in, I slipped away to get some towels.  Once I came back, I found them lounging around in my living room watching tv... while  they were all still soaking wet.

"Aigoo! You're all going to get the carpet and couches wet. Dry off first!" I scolded.

"Yes umma." The girls answered as they came over to take a towel for themselves.

I rolled my eyes, but I actually secretly like it... not that I'm going to tell them though.

"Wae*? Why do you guys always call me that?"

"Because you act like such an umma!" Sulli answered as she bear hugged me. I gave her a look. "A-and we love you very much?" She asked rather than answered.

The girls laughed and I just laughed along with them.

"Umma! Look." Krystal pointed at the couch.

All of our heads turned to see my boyfriend. We have been together for about a year already and I hope that we can stay together for much longer than that. "Khunnie! You're hair is soaking wet. It's getting all over the couch." I pouted at him.

He just gave me a sheepish smile with a shrug and I just had to smile at his childishness. "Here." I tossed a towel at his head.

The towel landed on his head. He took it in his hands and gave me his puppy dog eyes. "Can you dry my hair for me.. pleeeaaasseeee?" He begged.

I rolled my eyes, but I made my way over to him anyways and I began drying his chocolate colored hair.

"Look at the cute couple!~" Luna cooed.

I covered my face and focused on drying Khun's hair. I could feel my face heating up from embarrasment.

"Ah yea. Remeber when they first met? After that all Vic umma could think about was him." Amber teased me while I still refused to look at them.

"Cincha*? You thought about me all the time?" Nichkhun asked in interest. I didn't answer and kept my head down as I continued drying his hair.

"Yea! She always bolted out the door when the bell rang for lunch break! AND she would space out during class thinking about you AND that one day it rained she left class just to check if you were there!" Sulli explained. I could tell that she had that evil smile on her face without looking.

Why? This is so embarassing. T-T They're making me seem like I'm obsessed with him.

"Basically she was obsessed with you~" Krystal sang.

I mentally face palmed myself.

I just had to think that....

"Aw.. All my girl could think about was me~" Nichkhun teased as he tried to turn around to look at me. I kept his head in place so he couldn't. I gave them a look and pout telling them to stop.

"She's embarrassed!" Luna burst out in giggles.

...That had the opposite affect...

"Ah that's great." Amber chuckled. "I'm gonna miss last year."

"Of course you would. We all are going to." Sulli agreed.

"Duh! Our junior year was special cause that was the year that the Thai Prince met his one and only Princess~" Krystal sighed dreamily. "No fair Vic umma. I want a prince too! You and Khun are the only ones who aren't single here!" She pouted. Khun and I blushed.

"Aha and soon after they became an umma and appa to four beautiful, angelic, perfect daughters that are the same age as them! Right Khun appa and Vic umma?" Luna winked.

"Y-yah! Stop." I whined as I blushed furiously. When I looked at Khun's face it was tinted red as well.

The girls started laughing nonstop.

"Listen to your umma or else I will have to punish you!" Nichkhun threatened.

"Yes Khun appa!" They obediently sat down.

"Good girls~ I have such good daughters." He cooed.

They beamed at his praise. I lightly hit his shoulder. "What?" He asked as he looked at my face. I pouted. "Is it so wrong to be proud of my children?"

The girls guffawed.

"Aigoo. Everyone is against me." I sighed. "All finished drying you're hair. I'm not doing it for you next time cause you teased me with them!" I laughed as I sat down beside him on the couch.

"Your umma is so mean to me." He fake sobbed. I punched his arm again. "See what she does to me!" I rolled my eyes and he laughed. "If I make this I get a kiss." He stated as he threw the towel into the laundry basket.

"YES! SCORE!" He cheered and tapped his cheek.

I leaned in and at the last moment he turned his head so our lips met. I pulled away and he gave me his dorky smile.

"YES! SCORE AGAIN!"

The girls laughed and I couldn't help but laugh when I saw his big grin that was plastered on his face.

I can't wait to see what other memories I make this senior year.

I glanced at Nichkhun.

No... I can't wait to see what other memories we make.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lol so that was the first chapter... nd i have no idea wht i was thinking

the only thing that was going through my head was OMG OMG I HAVE TO UPDATE D:<

haha so please forgive this weird chapter.. i kept messing it up -_-

it's more of a filler to begin the story so forgive me for that. i will try to make my second chapter better... im still pretty new to this so you can comment all you want about it. give me advice!

 

I hav another poll for you guys lol... actually two.. i am obsessed with knowing wht you guys think.. forgive me ;P

 

 

 

 

I DIDNT EDIT CUZ IT WAS TOO LONG SO PLEASE EXCUSE NY MISTAKES!

thanks guys... it helps a loooooot~

ENJOY AND COMMENT! I COMMAND YOU TOOO! haha XD

-Amanda :D~* <33