A Bright Saturday Morning?

Like Paper and Pen

 

- Bright Saturday morning, 9:05AM
- Yoseob's house
 
"Good morning, oppa!" Ji Eun pushed open Yoseob's front door without a knock or call. 
 
Yoseob jumps from his seat, shocked. He softened when he sees Ji Eun standing at his front door. He quickly pulls her in for a long hug. Ji Eun giggled and pointed to her forehead, trying to hint him something. Yoseob smiles and leans in to kiss her forehead.
 
"Why didn't you give me a call?" Yoseob asked her after releasing the hug. 
 
Ji Eun adjusted her hair and skipped her way to the couch, "I wanted to give you a surprise!" 
 
Yoseob smiles and cuddled her, "I love you so much, Ji Eun."
 
- Junhyung's house
 
"Yeah, yeah, I'll call you back later," Junhyung said with his sleepy voice and hung up.
 
He puts his phone on his bedside table and closed his eyes once again, trying to continue his dream but unfortunately, his phone rang again. He lets out a frustrated sigh and picks it up.
 
"I already told you I want to sleep!" Junhyung said harshly over the phone.
 
"But you have to accompany me to the library. I need to return some books by today. Please?"
 
Junhyung thought for a moment, either to sacrifice his sleep for one day or to continue sleeping.
 
After a long pause, Hara said, "Oppa?"
 
"Fine, I'll follow you. J-Just this once, okay?"
 
- Outside the Library, 10AM
 
Hara pushes the library books into the slots and lets out a huff, as she turns her attention to Junhyung who is staring across the distance. She just stood there, waiting for him to realise it for himself. 
 
"How long does it take to return your books?" Junhyung looked at her, cross armed but then softens after the look of annoyance in her eyes.
 
"You accompanied me because I asked you to. If not, you wouldn't even bother. Am I right?" Hara questioned.
 
"Oh come on, why are you trying to make me look like a bad boyfriend?" Junhyung sighed, looking away.
 
"Well in fact, you're turning into one," Hara said, matter-of-factly.
 
Junhyung tried to calm his frustration and grabbed her arms lightly, "Alright. I'll prove to you that I'm not that bad okay?"
 
He piggy-back ride her to the park, trying to cheer her up. At the park, he spots a daisy and takes it off from the soil. Hara slowly gets down from his back and took the daisy from him.
 
"Am I still a bad boyfriend?" Junhyung asked her.
 
Hara thought for a minute then nods her head, "You still are."
 
"Why? What did I miss?" Junhyung asked himself.
 
"Go and figure it out," Hara said, sticking out her tongue and walks away. 
 
Automatically, Junhyung pulled her back, holding her wrists. Their eyes met, and Junhyung could literally read Hara's mind, who is trying to tell him to kiss her. Junhyung stares down at her soft, pink lips and asked himself how many days have he not kissed them. Biting the corner of his bottom lip, he pulled her closer, pressing hers against his. 
 
"I'm sorry..." Junhyung said softly, and leaned in to kiss but Hara pressed her index finger on his lips, stopping him. 
 
"You forget something," she said. 
 
"I...I love you, Hara," He whispered and kissed her. 
 
- Yoseob's house
 
"Yoseob, breakfast is ready!" Ji Eun called Yoseob from the kitchen.
 
Yoseob walked into the kitchen, smelling the sweet fragrance from the food that Ji Eun successfully cooked. He settled himself down and flashed his girlfriend a wide smile, a smile that shows appreciation. 
 
"Go on. Try it!" Ji Eun said excitedly. 
 
Yoseob cut himself a bite size piece and puts it in his mouth. The soft tasty pancake mixed with the sweetness of the maple syrup was so good, it felt like as if he just landed on heaven. The ends of his lips curled to a smile.
 
"So how is it? Is it nice?" Ji Eun asked him, impatient to know the answer. 
 
"Everything you cook will be nice and that's no doubt," Yoseob said and made a thumbs up. 
 
"Really?! Thank you, oppa!" Ji Eun giggled and pecked his cheek.
 
Yoseob and Ji Eun have no problems with each other. They have a good relationship and there's no third party to tear things apart. But what about the other couple? Are they just as happy as them?
 
-Park, 11:30AM
 
"Oh god, just by looking at him, I feel so disgusted."
 
"Two-faced bastard. I want the world to know who he actually is." 
 
"We need to show everyone his true face...if that's the only way to make him learn."
 
...
 
 
Author's Note
 
Hello, subs! Here is the first chapter! Quite a bore and I'm sorry! But I tried my best! :) I was trying to show the little contrast between Junhyung&Hara and Yoseob&JiEun, so yeah. 
 
I'll update Chapter 2 soon. My laptop charger is having problems. I'm afraid I can't access my laptop. My life will be over! Okay, I'm kidding! XD 
 
Do subscribe if you like this story. It would be nicer if you could give me a comment? XD