1

i give my heart for you

"Kyaaaaaaah!!! Yuri-yah Stooop!! " Jessica's dolphin scream can be heard through the corridor.

Jessica RUN to save her life from her naughty best friend Kwon Yuri.

"Why Sica?! Its healthy you know?!"

"No! Kyaaaaa! Kwon Yuri you are so dead!! Taengoo help me..." Jessica run and hid behind Taeyeon.

Yuri smirked . "You hide behind this midget?! Hahahaha!"

Buk

"Aaw Taeyeon why...?" Yuri whined and rubs her forehead who had just hit by Taeyeon.

"Don't call me midget. And stop it! You make Sica tired." Taeyeon said and throw the cucumber ( Jessica's monster) away.

"Thanks Taengoo.." Jessica smile and glared to the tanned girl.

Yuri sticks her tongue to blonde best friend more.

"Yuri-yah.."

"Vic-baby.." Yuri hugged her girlfriend.

Taeyeon rolled her eyes but she frowned when she saw Jessica's face.

" That's my car.. Bye Tae, Yuri." Jessica leave them.

Taeyeon just sighed and then took her purse.

"Yuri, I should back home now. We have homework to do, don't forget that okay."

"Okay, Tae. Bye.." Yuri waved to her best friend, before talking again with her girl friend.

"You are so beautiful, baby.." Yuri kissed Victoria's cheek.

Victoria giggles and slap Yuri's arm playfully.

"Yah! Kwon Yuri!! I've been waiting for you in our usual place but you were here with this girl?"

Yuri gulp when she saw Hara, her other girlfriend. Yuri let her sweetest smile, but.

SLAP

'Aaaw..'

"You Jerk!" Hara leave Yuri with the angry Victoria.

"Vic-baby.. I can explain.." Yuri whines.

SLAP

"I hate you Kwon Yuri!!"

Yuri groans and rub her aching cheeks.

"Damn!" She sighed and walks to the school's dance practice room.

BUM!

'Oh my gosh! What happened with me today?!'

Yuri stood up and helped the one that fall because of her.

"Hey, are you okay?" 

"Yes, I'm fine."

'Wow. Her smile is really beautiful' Yuri jaw fall when she saw the girls face.

The girl frowned when she saw Yuri's expression.

"Hello!" She waves her hand in front of Yuri face.

Yuri shook her head and muttered.

" Are you an angel?"

The girl blushed and bow her head.

Yuri smile and introduce herself. " Hi, I'm Kwon Yuri. Nice to meet you."

" Hi, Yuwree, I'm Tiffany Hwang."

"Its YURI."

"I'm sorry.. YUEREE.." Tiffany trying to said it but failed. It makes Yuri chuckle.

" No, its fine. Are you foreigner? You are new here?"

" Yes, I am. I just move here from America . And this is my first day."

"I see.. I can be your guide then."

-----

Taengsic have their lunch in the cafeteria. Its been a week , but they rarely can see Yuri. Their tanned best friend wasn’t in the same class with them. They usually meet during their break time. But in this week, they can't see Yuri. All said that Yuri flirt a new very beautiful girl who just moved here from USA.

Jessica feel very sad for this week. Ever since they move and stay in Korea, she rarely spoke to everyone. Yuri and Taeyeon is her only friends. But she slowly falls for her dorky best friend. But all useless, because she can't shows it. She is shy and scared of rejection. So she buried her feeling . Hope it will be gone . But it was just getting stronger.

She loves Yuri. But the tanned girl is a player. Yuri doesn't know that each and every day she flirt all girls and boys, she hurt Jessica's feeling.

Jessica read her book while someone come to their table.

"Sica-yah! Taeyeon-ah!" Yuri stands in front of them with her usual sweet smile.

"So you still remember us, Yul?" Taeyeon said sarcastically.

"Aigoo.. My best friends mad at me? I'm sorry..." Yuri whines and shows her weird aegyo. Jessica and Taeyeon can't help but chuckles.

"I know you guys can't resist me." Yuri smiled. TaengSic just rolled their eyes.

" Wait here, guys. I want to introduce someone with you." Yuri run eagerly and leave them. She came back with a girl.

" I want you to meet my girlfriend, Tiffany Hwang." Yuri proudly said.

JeTi eyes widen when they see each other.

"Jessi?!"

"Tiff?"

"OH MY GOSH!! JESSI?!!" Tiffany squealed and hugged Jessica immediately.

TaeRi just looked confusedly to the girls.

Yuri pulled Tiffany back. " Cheat already, Fany-ah?"

" Of course not, Yuwree.. She is my best friend back in the state." Tiffany smile and gave a peck on Yuri's lips.

Jessica's POV

"Tiff?"

"OH MY GOSH!! JESSI?!!"

She hug me. I don't know how I feel right now. My best friend is my crush's girlfriend. I'm happy to meet Tiffany again, but in the same time I'm so sad about what happened.

 " Cheat already, Fany-ah?" I saw Yuri pull Tiffany and hug Tiffany's waist. How I hope that it was me.

" Of course not, Yuwree.. She is my best friend back in the state." Tiffany gave a peck on Yuri's lips. I'm about to cry but I hold it. I just smile at them.

'Uughh! No! Not now please..'

My heart is hurt. I was about to hold my chest but I don't want they to know about my diseases. So I Just grab my skirt and hold it tight. It so hurt. I can't bear it. I wait till the pain decrease and my breath become steady again.

"I'm sorry guys, I have to go home now."

"Sica.. Are you okay? You look pale?" Taeyeon asked me. I can see her anxiety.

" I'm fine, Taengoo." I smiled .

"She is fine, Taeyeon. You over-reacted."

I saw the one that I love the most said that.

"Yes, you are over-reacted. Bye.." I walked faster and enter my car. I told my driver to bring me to my Doctor first.

" Jessica-ssi. I've told you to rest well and eat healthy food. Did you drink all your medicines?"

" Yes, I am ."

"No, you did not! If you eat that, this won't happen."

"I'm sorry." I bowed my head.

"Look, Jessica." The Doctor lift my face who's staring at the floor.

" What's wrong? You can tell me what happened. You can't hold everything by yourself. You have family, your friends and you have me too. I know you since forever, baby. You can trust me. " The doctor smile warmly.

I sobbed and hug her tight. She is like my mother. She was more concerned about me than my real mom, who is more concerned to my sister because she  is healthier than me.

"Don't cry.. " She patted my head and kiss my hair gently.

I finally calm and broke the hug.

"I'm sorry Dr.Kwon." I said when I saw her soaked clothes.

" Hey, call me umma when it’s just both of us, remember?"

I smile and nodded. "Umma.. I love you.."

" I love you too dear. Aah, I wish my daughter is not too busy with her life and spend her time with me." Umma sighed.

I tilted my head. " Your daughter?" I don't know that she had daughter.

She nodded and smile. " She's in your age, I think. But she always busy with her friends." Dr.Kwon smile.

" You should drink your medicines, okay. I'll call your parents when I found a donor for you."

I nodded and smile to her. I bid good bye and kiss her cheek.

'Heart donor? It will be 1:1000.000 chance. It’s hopeless. I'm hopeless.' I cry silently.

---

"Ms. Jessica.. We are home.. Please wake up."

I groan and open my eyes. I sighed and grab my bag then enter my home.

" Where have you been, Sooyeon-ah? You are late. Change your clothes and join us here." My mom called me to have dinner together.

" I'm sorry mom, I have school project." I lied to her. I smile and bowed to my father before enter my room to showering.

I use my clothes and walked downstairs to join my family.

"I'm done. " My father leave the dining table the moment he saw me.

I can see my mom sighed. " Have a sit dear." My mom smiled to me.

"I'm done too, mom. " Krystal leave us as well.

 I try to hold my tears but failed. I know my mom saw it, but she pretend not to know about it.

I know my father hate me because I'm weak and can't lead his business in the future so in fact I'm useless.  My sister hates me because she should replace me to take all the responsible. She should lead our business and engage with the one that she doesn't know. She hates me because it should be me.

I'm nothing in my own home.

I finish my dinner and drink my medicines. I enter my room and cry my heart out.

'UGHH!!'

My heart hurt again. I hold my chest hard hope that it will reduce the pain. I feel that I fall to the floor and everything become black.

 

 

 

tumblr_moo43dvv8e1qhridko1_500.gif