Graduation Gift

Graduation Gift

 

A/N: please do ignore again on what  really happened during Sehun's graduation since i wrote this while Sehun is graduating on Thursday. xD

Unbeta-ed.. lol got no time, yo~

 
------
 
 
Sehun sighed as he fixed his tie in front of the mirror of his and Joonmyun's room. He's graduating today and he is somewhat feeling excited, happy, but also sad. Excited and Happy because after 3 years of struggling in school (plus the fact that he's also an SME trainee during those times), finally, he's graduating. No more mathematical problems to solve, word problems to analyze and bunch of terms to memorize.
 
In between of excitement and happiness, Sehun is also to think that him and his high school friend are totally separating their ways, finding their own future by following their dreams. Sehun though, already achieved his when he debuted last year as an EXO member. Since the day he debuted, Sehun got less time to bond with his school friends and only has time whenever he's at school and has free time.
Sehun smiles sadly when he remembers the memories he had during the three years of studying in Seoul Arts High Shool.
 
Just when he was about to sigh again, he heard the room's door creaking open. Sehun looked at the intruder through the mirror and seeing the blond-haired, doe-eyed, co-member of his, he smiled.
 
"Nervous?" Luhan asked as he stood beside Sehun.
 
"I'm not going to get married, hyung." Sehun chuckled at his hyung's remarks.
 
"Well, you've been in your room ever since you got out earlier, checking yourself for what? 30 minutes?" Luhan replied, ruffling Sehun's hair which made the younger's hair messy and Sehun pouted. 
"And your tie is crooked." Luhan pointed out which made Sehun pout more.
 
"I'm not really good in neckties." Sehun puffed his cheeks. "Ever since." He continued. He then heard Luhan chuckling and felt himself being turned--as he felt to soft hands on his shoulders-- to face Luhan.
 
Silently, Luhan worked on Sehun's necktie while the younger just looks at him.
Watching Luhan fixing his tie makes Sehun thinks that they look like a married couple with Luhan as the wife of course.
 
Sehun chuckled at the thought and looked at him, frowning.
 
"What?" Luhan asked.
 
"Nothing," Sehun replied, his eyes forming two crescents as he smiles. "Already done, hyung?"
 
"Yep, all set and we're good to go," Luhan smiles as he patted the necktie against Sehun's chest before leaving the room, going towards where the rest of the members are.
 
Sehun followed suit..
 
 
-o-
 
 
Unfortunately, my dear fans and readers, especially the HunHan shippers (Like me), HunHan is not a couple. I repeat, not a couple like what the shippers think (including me lol). They're not really dating of some sort, trust me.
 
True, Sehun and Lu Han are pretty close even pre-debut times. They drink bubble tea together back then until now, goes shoppin, sharing stories of this and that, checking each other out, and their's no Sehun when there's no Lu Han and no Lu Han if there's no Sehun. But let me repeat again, they're not dating.
 
No one is much more happier when Sehun and Luhan knew they'll be debuting together in one group. That means, they'll be spending most of their time together and Sehun seriously wishes that he'll have the room with Luhan as his room mate.
 
But luck is not on them when the news about the group having two sub groups: one will mainly promotes in Korea, while the other in China, Sehun's happiness sank down 'til the Earth's inner core, burning 'til it forms into nothingness.
 
"It's okay, Sehun," Luhan comforts him since he's already sobbing upong hearing one of the worst news ever. "At least we're still in one group, right?"
 
"It's not the same!" Sehun burst out. "I love you hyung and I don't want to be apart from you," Sehun mindlessly replied and silence took over them. That's when Sehun realizes what he just said and his cheeks turned to the color of a ketchup.
 
That's the first confession Sehun made towards Luhan and honestly, it gets into his nerves when Lu Han didn't say anything and just comforts him, patting him in the back while humming a Wilber Pan song.
 
 
After that day, nothing really changed the way how Lu Han treats Sehun. As if no confession was made last night and Sehun chooses to be leave it be than having awkwardness between them--the bad kind of awkwardness. They still bicker over nonsense things, Lu Han back-hugging Sehun whenever he wants to and Sehun just lets him or else Lu Han will whine nonstop until Sehun agrees. He still sleeps on the younger's laps when he's tired, teasing each other and of course, still drinks bubble tea together.
 
Until the day they debuted, they're still the same, not ashamed of how they treat each other even if the camera is on. People will just think, "It's brotherhood, yo!" But shippers will be like, "OH MY GOD! DID HUNHAN JUST BACK-HUGGED?! MY FEEEEEELS" like that. 
 
Good examples are: SM Town Tour, and MBC Sports Idol held just this 2013 watch those and HunHan feels overload.
 
They were actually told to do fan service since fans loves it. But really, they doesn't need to be told because EXO does fan service out of consciousness. Which means, they do thecuddlings and all PDAs is just normal to them.
 
Like how the pair Jongin and Kyungsoo looks at each other's eyes in all simplicity but if you scrutinize more, you'll discover that it's not just a simple eye contact. How will it be a simple eye contact if their eyes lingers at each other's like passing a message or something, like they don't want to break it ever. And honestly Sehun wonders how the two synchronizes when they make thei eye contact.
 
Like the couple Baekhyun and Chanyeol who does nothing but to pest each other but will laugh their off after that, play pranks, do naughty stuffs, enjoying everything together as if they have all the time in the world. BaekYeol though is the same with KaiSoo, they do simple things but sweet ones.
 
Like How Tao and Kris understands each other more than anyone. Tao being a spoiled and caring towards his Duizhang. And Kris being all this shy but sweet towards Tao. And there's the holding of eachother's hands, lacing their fingers together, naturally. And Sehun just waits for the time that Kris will give up on Tao's aegyo while being filmed in a show.
 
Like how Minseok and Jongdae getting drowned in their own little bubble that only them can enter and Sehun really doesn't want to know more about that after seeing in the internet the GIF of Jongdae touching Minseok's and Minseok, seductively tracing Jongdae's chest towards south.
 
And there's the awkward pair Joonmyun and Yixing whose awkwardness is to the highest level with all those shy glances, sneaking peeks, ggiggling and simple cucuddling. They're awkward but when they starts being sweet, ants crawls towards them forming a circle , them in the middle. Sehun once faked puking when the two are sitting on the couch, silent, taking shy glances then smiles shyly, and the smiles turns into a fit of giggles.
 
And then them, him and Lu Han, one of the most shipped OTP in the EXO Fandom. The casual back hugs, or just simply hugging, the sitting on either each other's laps, the pestering, awkwardness, holding each other's hands, shy glances, being in their own bubble, mix all of the 5 pairs and you'll see it in HunHan (i'm sorry, the author is too HunHan biased. XD) All that is left to do is for them to be a couple then gets married. And Sehun is dreaming for that day to come. Cross-out the married part 'cause he's not ready yet but already has a vision of Lu Han with their kids.
 
"Quit being sweet you two," they usually hear that from their co-members. But they will just laugh it off, sticking their tongues out. Sometimes Sehun thinks he should just give up. Because maybe, Lu Han just sees him as a younger brother. But one smile from Lu Han one call of "Sehunnie"--a nickname that only Luhan can use", all thoughts gets buried down, 6 feet under the ground until it rests in peace.
Sehun doesn't really care if Lu Han doesn't like him back. As long as he's on Lu Han's side, they're together, he can still do skinship with Lu Han, whisper sweet nothings, as long as, Luhan's there beside him, Hurt doesn't matter. Pathetic, he knows. But he's still hoping that one day, Lu Han will tell him that he loves him too.
 
 
 
-o-
 
 
 
"Congratulations, Sehun!" The members of EXO--except Kris and Yixing since Yixing teaches Kris who just came back after getting sick, the dance moves for their upcoming comeback.
 
"Thank you, guys!" Sehun replied as he hugged the members one by one, while flashes of cameras surrounds them.
 
"We'll see you at the dorm later. Kyungsoo's going to cook tonight!" Joonmyun said to Sehun. "Your parents are waiting."
 
And with that, each member bid their goodbyes to Sehun and exits the hall though only 8 went out.
 
"Sehunnie," Luhan called as he looks at the hand holding his, while his right hand is holding the flower Sehun got on his graduation which supposed to be, Tao should be holding it. But Lu Han has enough of too much TaoxSehun moment. And no he's not jealous, it just pisses him off because they're too close and Lu Han is not used to it.
 
"My parents will be happy to see you, hyung." Sehun said as he dragged the older--who is texting Minseok that he'll probably be back with Sehun later--towards his parents.
 
"Lu Han!" Sehun's parents chorused as the saw the doe-eyed together with Sehun.
 
Lu Han smiles and bows at the two. "Hello Mr. And Mrs. Oh." He looks up and continues, "How are you doing?" He asked and three got into a conversation without Sehun on it.
 
Sehun expected it already since his parents treated Lu Han like their own son already.
"Oh right," His mom exclaimed and turned to Sehun. Finally, Sehun thought. "Congratulations, honey." She came over to him, spreading her arms, Sehun meeting her half-way.
 
"Thanks Mom," Sehun replied and his dad followed to hug him.
 
"We're going to have lunch and Lu Han, go with us and I take no as an answer." Sehun's mother said and Luhan already saw that coming.
 
The lunch went pretty well as they eat in a fancy Italian restaurant. Sehun's mother keeps on asking Lu Han about how is Sehun doing as the maknae of the group or if Sehun is being a pain in the . She keeps on telling Lu Han about his embarrassing moments when he was kid. When he accidentally tripped and fell on a dog poop, and ran into a marathon when he was in grade school with his pants dropping down to his knees.
 
"She definitely likes Lu Han," His father whispers to him before chuckling. But wait, doesn't it sound like the two approves if ever he and Lu Han will be on a relationship?
 
After their lunch, they drive towards Sehun's house and the two EXO members spend hours on Sehun's room, on the taller's bed, playing game on Sehun's PS3. When the clock strikes 6pm, Sehun'ks father drove them off towards their dorm.
 
Once they arrived there and Lu Han already went out of the car. "I really think he likes you back, Sehun." Sehun's father said, stopping Sehun from opening the car's door.
 
"I really hope he does dad," Sehun replied before going out of the car.
 
Sehun and Lu Han waved good bye, mouthing a take care to Sehun's father.
 
"You're mom is hilarious as always," Lu Han laughed when they rode the elevator towards their dorm floor.
 
"And I'm embarrassed on the things she told you about me." Sehun pouted then the elevator rings that they're on their floor already.
 
"Let's go," Lu Han holds his hand, leading the way to K's dorm.
 
 
-o-
 
"SURPRISE!" The 10 members of EXO shouted, popping the confetti which surprised Kai-- even though he's the one who popped it--when Sehun opened their dorm's door. The whole room is filled with balloons and cute designs (which is not Sehun's liking at all) and there's a big "congratulations" hanging on the ceiling. Sehun still has his mouth open when Lu Han pulled him inside. Kyungsoo then, came in front of him with a cake saying "Congratulations" and he blows the candle (it's not even a birthday) with Chanyeol popping another confetti which makes Jongin to jolt, again.
 
"Thank you, hyungs!" He lets go of Lu Han's hands as they grouped hug, squishing the cake on Kyungsoo's hands.
 
The night of Sehun's graduation day is full of laughter...... And noises. They played games and unexpectedly, Kris joined-- and let me tell you, it's a graduation party and not a birthday party or a children's party. But EXO has their own way of how a party goes especially if Chanyeol is the organizer.
 
They ended the night in a movie entitled, Sadako 3D.
 
Tao is busy hiding behind Kris' large hands. Kyungsoo still having his eyes wide open as he sits on Jongin's laps on the couch. Yixing is frowning on Sadako, Joonmyun smiling, enjoying how Yixing reacts, and the other scaredy cats, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Jongdae and Minseok are sitting on the floor with pillow on each of them. 
 
Lu Han on the other hand is enjoying the movie with his head on Sehun's shoulder, hands entwining together. "Tired?" Sehun asked as he looked down to their hands which is being played by Lu Han.
 
"Quite," He replied and the snickered at Chanyeol's deep voice, screaming while Yixing laughs at how Sadako looks like when she appeared, crawling after the girl like a morphed frog and grasshopper.
 
"OH MY GOD, GE! THERE ARE LOTS OF THEM!" Tao shouted in the background after seeing many morphed Sadako on the screen.
 
And the comments goes on and on while Lu Han just enjoyed each other's company.
 
The show ended and Kris gathered the M members, saying they need to go back in their dorm. Joonmyun asked if they can just stay at K's dorm but Kris insisted since he promised their manager to be at the dorm by 10pm and it's nearly 12m.n. And you already know how scared Kris is in their manager.
The 6 M members bade their goodbye at their other half, Sehun following them. Well, it's maknae's day so Joonmyun allowed Sehun to walk Lu Han (even though the other members are there) towards M's dorm.
 
 
 
-o-
 
 
 
"Good night, hyung," Sehun said as they arrived in front of M's dorm, the other 5, already inside.
 
"Good night, Sehunnie," Lu Han replied and smiled. Sehun smiled back before turning around and starts to walk away when he felt soft hands taking his, halting him.
 
"I forgot to give you your Graduation gift," Lu Han said as he looks at Sehun, straight to his eyes.
 
"You have one? You shouldn't have--" Warm lips are suddenly pressed on his, perfectly shutting him up. It took him a moment to process everything until he closes his eyes, smiling on kiss. Lu Han wraps his arms on Sehun's neck while the latter has his arms around the older's waist, pulling the latter closer to him.
 
They pulled away for an air intake, faces flushed. Sehun managed to ask if that was his gift.
 
Lu Han's face reddened for than it could be and he shook his head. "I just wanted to kiss you," and now he's going all fidgety, a new Lu Han in front of him.
 
With arms still on each other's body, faces only one breath away, Sehun asked as he leans much more closer to brush his lips on the older's.
 
"Then where's my gift?"
 
Lu Han closed the distance between them again and he can feel Sehun smirking on the kiss. That brat.
 
"It took so long but," Lu Han murmured on the kiss.
 
"Go on," Sehun replied. He knows where this is going.
 
"I love you, Sehunnie."
 
 
 
 
 
-end-
 
 
 
 
 
--
 
A/N1: So yeah.. haha..
i hope you have a fun time reading this.. xD
and just like Yixing, i really did laugh when i saw Sadako and his interpretation in thi story is what really i interpreted while watching Sadako 3D... xD
and also, actually............. this is just random... haha
last thursday, when i read in fb pages that sehun's graduating, this idea just popped out in my mind... trololol
 
 
comments are welcomed and loved~ <3