[Totally Random Oneshot]

Sweets Cause Diabetes [Oneshot]

 

You see, my name is Park Shin, confused on my name? Well, me too. I'm a ing twenty year old ball of sunshine, ain't I too confusing to talk to? Keke. But that's me, got a problem with that? You have to deal with my Sungmin Oppa.

 

Sungmin, or Lee, Sungmin, is my sweet oppa. I'm a diabetic and I wasn't allowed to be near him because he just have a lot of sweetness.

We practically grew up together, I have seen everything that has to be seen on him and have witnessed every mishap he had in his 25 years of living.

 

My mother says that I should choose him to be my boyfriend, or even husband. But never would I do that.

Sungmin is too girly for me, even if he was my bodyguard and my personal assistant all the time. He's too feminine-ish and pretty!

Dang it, why can't I have a pretty face like his?! Why, God, why?

 

Back to the story, you know, he's really weird.

 

He called me up early this morning, telling me to meet him up in our favorite hang-out place—the teddy bear store, in the evening. I told you he's weird.

 

He's my best friend, my fake boyfriend for blinddates, and he's like an older brother (or sister?) to me. We shared every secret that has to share.

 

He once told me that he had already entered a girl's bathroom and pooped there, unfortunately, there weren't any toilet paper available, and the girls outside the stall were slowly growing in numbers. Keke~ I can imagine his face being so embarrassed.

 

But that's beside the point.

 

After 'daydreaming' for sometime, I checked the wallclock. OMO...it's already 5:30?! Aish, why did I have to talk to you anyways?! Stupid reader—I mean, imagination. KEKEKE! ^O^

 

I quickly took a bath to refresh myself, and went to my walk-in closet afterwards. I picked up the most casual clothe I had, a pink tank top below my blue hoodie and short shorts. I grabbed my phone and realized that Sungmin had left me a lot of messages while I was preparing.

 

'Fatty, where are you? I'm getting tired standing here.'

'FATTYYY~ I'm waiting.'

'Are you injecting your medicine again? Text me up..'

'PARK SHIN!'

That guy, he's really impatient, isn't he? I texted him back.

 

', I'm already on my way there. Love you.'

 

Saying I love you's to each other was a normal thing for us, actually, we only say that when one of the two of us are mad, I bet Sungmin's angrily waiting for me. He wasn't the type to wait.

 

My phone vibrated one more time.

 

'Fatty, if you were a doctor, your patient would've died because you move like a snail.'

 

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

 

When I arrived there, the most surprising thing had surprised me, duh. The teddy bear shop was open but there were no people inside, no Sungmin, no store owner.

I entered and heard the chimes ring, I glanced around cautiously, what if someone pounced on me and gets me ? Aigoo, still to young for that.

 

I froze on the spot as the door slammed shut, I rotated the doorknob but it wouldn't budge, and the lights suddenly went off, remember, it was already dark outside.

 

I heard soft footsteps making its way near me, I raised my hand instinctively.

 

Tip...tap...tip...tap

 

“SHIN...” The ghost said, well, that's what I think. “...you're such a fatty.” I blinked, why would a ghost do that?! Ofcourse it was Sungmin.

 

“Yah, open the lights, you , before you'll die single.” I cursed, I was always scared of the dark, one reason was because of ghosts.

 

“I'm not going to die single,” Silence, then the lights opened, revealing Sungmin standing a few meters from me, a grin on his face as he held a bouquet of roses. “and you're going to make that possible.”

 

I gasped, “You mean...?”

 

“Park Shin, you fatty, would you be my girlfriend?”

 

▂▂▂▂▂▂

 

And then it was blank, I only heard voices giggling and a bald, ugly teacher standing in front of me. I blinked...what happened?

 

“Who are you calling ?” Mr. Joo said, I grinned apologetically. “Listen to the lectures arraseo?” I nodded.

 

I spun around to see Sungmin by the door of our classroom, is he cutting classes again? What the hell. He looked directly at me and then suddenly winked.

 

That .

 

I love that .

 

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

 

Author's Note: Random oneshot because I was bored. :D