Sunny day in the Park.

One Shot [cant think of ideas for my other one] keke :))
This morning you woke up, it was very sunny and you felt like going to the park. So, you had a nice cold shower and got dressed in your denim shorts and a really flowery shirt. Then, you went downstairs to go get some cereal. You had gone out of your door. But you felt this sudden breeze that that messed your hair up. It was like it was telling you to go back in...l But you went anyway. You got to the park. But on the way there, you saw plenty of men staring at your legs. That was really creepy. But at least they didn't follow you around! You are at the park. You saw an Ice cream stand. And you were craving for some ice Cream. So, you went since it was a hot day. You said to the ice Cream vendor, 'What type of ice Creams have you got?' The ice cream vendor replied, 'we have chocolate, vanilla, strawberry and my latest one, coconut.' You took a strawberry one since it was your favourite. So, you were strolling along happily until... You saw Teen Top on your left in the playground, and b2st on your right! They were two of the meanest and toughest gangs in Seoul. You were kinda scared. So, you walked quicker while the strawberry Icecream.