Seeds of Revenge

My Awesome Siblings

Seeds of Revenge

"If you let slip your true negative feelings about one, thou shall be prepared for they have planted a seed for revenge.

 

I fumbled in my sleep as shouts of anger were heard from below. It's been like this all week and me and Taeyeon can stand it. We even stayed up for a couple of nights chatting about whatever's going downstairs. I clenched my cute tiny little fists and bit my lip. I leaped out of bed with my pink fluffy pajamas and knocked on my sister's bedroom door.

"Nae, dongsaeng...?" she opened the door and scratched her hips. I let slip out a tear and wiped it quickly so she wouldn't notice. "I can't stand this at all Taeyeon-unnie. I can't stand it. I want to know what's bothering us all this night!" I cried. Taeyeon smiled and patted on my shoulder. "Gwenchana. Let's go together." she said. I smiled and we set out, downstairs.

As soon as we reached the end of the spiral staircase, mom burst into tears. "I can't let you leave with your daughter!" Father frowned and shouted "Fine! I'll leave without my daughter!" Mom cried and told him to stop but he drove away on his car. Taeyeon cried quietly and headed upstairs. "Unnie!" I whisper-shouted. She looks dissapointed. I feel so sorry for her.

"Unnie!" I banged on her door. I began to cry too. "Unnie... please!" I cried. "No, just stop!" she muffled in her pillow. I understood how she was feeling so I headed to my bedroom.

 

Taeyeon's POV

How could father just leave me like that! He didn't care about me at all! "Fine! I'll leave without my daughter!" Such a... cruel parent. I looked at my flowery mirror. His present for my 10th birthday. Now it doesn't mean anything to me. I want to crash it.

I sighed and looked at the window on my wall leading to Ah Ri's bedroom. She was sitting on the bed, crying and saying "Wae? Wae, appa?". I feel so sorry for her.

I Got a Boy meotjin, I Got A Boy chakhan

I got a text from Sunny:

sunnyshinetime: Heya Tae! You wanna hang out at Holly's Coffee? Bring your dongsaeng too, we've got good news! Love U :)

On it. Revenge later.


Hello, it's author-nim! I updated even though nobody subscribed. :( Anyways, what's Sunny's going to plan? How does Taeyeon and you recover from the big fight? Subscribe to see what's next!