Their love story

Internet romance.

A miracle is what seems impossible but happens any way.

- Griffin.

 

Everyone told them they wouldn't work out. Some even tried to fight against it, but no matter how much people told both of them not to...

 

they did it anyway, took the leap, jumped to their death. (a/n: not real deaths!)

 

why?

 

 

'Cause they're in love that's why.

 

*~*~*~*

 

It started on a not so special Friday evening, 11:34 pm to be exact and even then either of them knew  how important this interaction would be.

 

Kyungsoo was on his laptop trying to find information about world war II since his history was a lazy bastard and never helped with anything when they were partnered up "I really have no idea what I'm searching for..." the male sighed after two hours of browsing goggle. Wikipedia was out of the picture because they had to show what web site they got it from and since his history teacher threatened to fail anyone the used Wikipedia he was stuck looking at useless websites.

 

What a great way to spend Friday night.

 

So after two more hours of mindless click, drag, copy and paste he nods in approval on what he's found and save's it work. He decided to browse around online to find something interesting, he then stumbled upon a chat room so being the bored teenage male he is he signed into the chat room "No harm" he mumbled before he accepted the terms and conditions that he didn't read because he's pretty main-stream.

 

The Chat room was well- a chat room, a whole lot of usernames appearing and disappearing from his screen. To say he was confused was a understatement he didn't know what to do so he sat there looking at his screen just watching people converse in-front of him, some flirting, others just trolling people with their usernames.

(a/n- this is Kyungsoo's username= KyuD32 and Jongin's = Kaiisy69 rest are all O.C's I'm really bad at usernames -.-)

Nunawantsme90': Ha! yo mama's so fat that when she jump for joy she got stuck LMAO.

FUN.KEY34: Only losers laugh at their own joke, and no, noona does not want you.

Kaiisy69: Dude, your mama's so old that when she feeds it comes out as milk powder.

Nunawantsme90': That joke was so dry, I could dry myself with it HAHAHAHA

KyuD32: Yo joke was so bad that it could of given me head. it that hard...

Kaiisy69: ^ BAHAHAHAHA OH GOD THAT WAS AWESOME! 

FUN.KEY34: I have to admit, KyuD's joke was funny... I chuckled. 

 

 

Kyungsoo's night filled with laughter with his new found chat room buddy Kaiisy69 trolling everyone that who entered their chat room, Surprisingly after a few more trolling session Kyungsoo had got a private message from none other the his new found friend.

 

Kaiisy69: Hi! I'm Kai nice to meet you~!

KyuD32: um, hi my names KyuD it's nice to meet you too :)

Kaiisy69: KyuD is your real name? :o 

KyunD32: well, is Kai YOUR real name? lol

Kaiisy69: no! it's Jongin :D so KyuD isn't your real name?

KyuD32: haha no it's Kyungsoo xD

Kaiiy69: I knew that >_> I was  testing that's all >_> <_< 

KyuD69: sure you were lol, so where you from Jongin?

Kaiisy69: I was really! I'm from Seoul you?

KyuD32: are you serious?!

Kaiisy69: yeah why?

KyuD32: I'm from Seoul too, but I'm leaving in China right now...

Kaiissoy69: REALLY! we could of seen each other in person and have coffee and uh, stuff.

KyuD32: are you flirting with me?

Kaiissoy69: would you stop talking to me if I said yes....

KyuD32: no...

Kaiisy69: then yes I was ^___^

 

 

Kyungsoo blushed at Jongin's comment before replying to message. 

 

Kyungsoo then ended up spending his weekend on his laptop talking to Jongin, by that time both had exchanged a photo of them selves Jongin then commenting that Kyungsoo was a KyuT cause well, he was cute and again Kyungsoo's cheeks were dark red all over. His only come back was shut up which made Jongin say he's even cuter when embarrassed. 

 

After a few more weeks, chatting turned into video chats and then turned to Skype and before either of the could grasp what they felt towards each other.

 

 

They fell in love

 

"Have you told this 'Jongin' person about what you feel?" His History partner/ friend (kind of) Kris was in the library studying for the math paper next week, and for some reason Kyungsoo's love life seem to come up. Fun times. "No how am I meant to confess I like him!? He may not even be gay!" Kyungsoo watched his friend thread his fingers through his newly blond looking hair before Kris gave him the 'are-you-ing-serious' look "Didn't he say he was flirting with you?"

Yeah bu-"

"He called you cute right? after seeing your photo"

"uh yeah but h-"

"Do straight males called other males cute?"

"Well no..."

"Then way the hell do you think he doesn't like you back?!"

"Because I'm scared!" Kyungsoo shouted, finally admitting that yes, Jongin was perfect for him and there isn't much doubt the male doesn't feel the same but he lives in another country, though, it's only an hour's time difference Jongin was still in Korea and Kyungsoo in China so many things separate them right now "It's easy for you.." Kyungsoo continued "Tao only lives across town, you can go and see him un-like me, hell we haven't even meet in person yet." Kris' face softened after seeing his friend so stressed. Doing the only manly yet gay thing Kris could think of he slung his arm over the younger boys shoulder and side hugging him or what he liked to call it 'the bro hug' reassuring Kyungsoo everything will be alright.

 

Kyungsoo walked home with a slightly heavy heart that day since all he can think about is Jongin wanting more then just a-friend-to-flirt-with, sighing for the nth time today he dragged himself upstairs ignoring his parents on how his day was and opened his laptop like every other school day. It was 5:32 pm when Kyungsoo had gotten home but fall asleep waiting for his laptop to start up so now that time was 12:30 pm "oh crap" he quickly typed his password to his Skype account after hearing the slight jingle of bells he then clicked on the person who's been in his head all day to ring him knowing he'll be online "Your late" a deep voice answered the voice rang in Kyungsoo's ears sending shivers down his spine which happens every time they spoke "Sorry..." Kyungsoo whispered no wanting to look into the deep brown orbs that are surely staring back at him, he didn't want Jongin to know he was falling in love not yet any way.

"hey... look at me will you?" Jongin whispered lowly un-sure why Jongin's voiced had changed to a hushed whisper Kyungsoo slowly made eye contact seeing Jongin's hand on the screen as if he was trying to grab the older "What's the matter?" Jongin continued to ask in a hushed tone voice sounding so concerned Kyungsoo let his fear go also a tear run down his check "I-I like you a lot, more then a friend a-and I understand i-if you don't like me back- I mean yeah..." he heard a soft chuckle from the other screen, thinking he'd been rejected he was about to hang up "woah- Soo, don't hang up! hey" Kyungsoo looked at Jongin eye's growing larger in size "w-what?" the latter stuttered as the mouse still over the red button "You haven't even heard what I'm gonna say.." Jongin pouted slightly "w-well you laughed so a just thou-" "Soo I like you too, more then a friend. I was going to tell you tonight but you didn't jump online and I thought it was a sign not tell you but then you rang and now your crying please baby don't cry I can't wipe them through the screen."

 

The only thing Kyungsoo registered was baby which stunned him for a while "B-baby...." Jongin smiled after seeing Kyungsoo's round like owls "What? you don't like baby? how about babe, Kyungie, baby Soo Soo I've thought of a lot of pet names and now saying it like that seems rather creepy sorry.." Kyungsoo blinked a few more times before laughing causing Jongin to blush slightly but smiled never the less "oh Jonggie..." Kyungsoo said smiling widely at his now new boyfriend this continued for a good three hours which was kind of bad since it was late already and a school night.

 

*~*~*~*

Jongin knew if he wanted to make this relationship last (which he did) it's going to take a whole lot of work which Jongin was prepared for. Though they're miles apart and that alone will put a strain on their relationship he'll try, because it's Kyungsoo and Kyungsoo is a once in a life time. 

 

He didn't know what made Kyungsoo so attractive, maybe it was the way he could joke around or maybe his kind messages when Jongin told Kyungsoo he was going to be apart of his schools dance battle and won or the way Kyungsoo's eyes turn into half moons when Jongin makes a fool of himself what ever it was Jongin had never felt such an attraction towards anyone before. 

 

They had been dating for two weeks their had been a few bumps here and there but things were going steady.

 

"Let's go on a date" Jongin ask while sitting in his room talking to none other then Kyungsoo "what?!" the latter questions as he laughs at Jongin's strange request "How?" Jongin sat their for a while thinking of an idea "uh-ha! lets exchange numbers, I'll ring you at midday tomorrow my time since it's a weekend okay?" Kyungsoo looked at him un-sure whether to agree or not, "Alright... but why?" "Just trust me!"

the next morning Jongin wondered down to the nearest dunk'n'donuts and sat in the booth near the window tapping away at his phone to call Kyungsoo. "Hello?" Kyungsoo answered "Soo! where are you?" Jongin heard him shuffle around slightly before replying "I'm at home.." "Okay now, please get dressed and go to the nearest dunk'n'donuts and sit in a booth with a window view but don't order anything alright?" Kyungsoo agreed before Jongin hung up and waited for Kyungsoo to text him.

 

Jongin seen a good friend who worked and the store walk towards him with a laptop "Sehun, thanks for doing this for me, it means a lot" Sehun merely shoved the laptop towards his friend with a smile "No problem man, your lucky Luhan thought it was cute you doing this.." Jongin just smiled before shooing him away.

Kyungsoo was now at the nearest (ish) dunk'n'dounts and sat near the window, he was about to text Jongin what now but then seen a worker walking towards him "Are you Kyungsoo?" the worker asked holding a laptop in his hands "uh-I- yes?" the worker nodded and placed the laptop in front of him "Just watch the screen" he said before muttering something like 'I wish my boyfriend was this romantic' or along those lines. The screen then showed Jongin smiling widely at him "Boom! we're now on a date" Jongin smiled again seeing Kyungsoo's slightly surprised face "Now I know it's not the best place for a first date but my friend's taking the waiter you just saw and they both work here so it was the closest thing to a date with their help and I'm paying so just pick anything" Kyungsoo smiled looking at how much Jongin wanted this  relationship to work.

 

 

FAST FORWARD SIX MONTHS

Kyungsoo's parents and himself were back in for a holiday in Seoul, Kyungsoo was nervous he was going to Seoul where he could possible see his boyfriend. What if he didn't like him in person? Or he's been cheating on him with other people? bad thoughts ran through his head Kyungsoo told Jongin about his arrival a few days ago and Jongin wants to see him and of course Kyungsoo wants to see him as well but he doesn't want to move to fast, baby steps he thinks just baby steps.

 

Kyungsoo decided on Friday night to meet up with Jongin near the dance studio he dances at since it wasn't far from where he was staying. He slowly made his way up the building heart pounding Jongin didn't finish until 11:30 pm so Kyungsoo being here at 11:25 pm wasn't much time to keep his heart rate down, 11:30 pm came too fast as he saw students leaving the building he stepped closer to the studio and seeing the familiar dark skin walking with two other people, Kyungsoo took a deep breath and slowly made his way towards them.

 

"Yeah you need to spin right Chanyeol not left...." Jongin turned towards the doors and saw large eyes he's fallen in love with looking straight at him "S-suprise..." Kyungsoo softly spoke before breaking into a run and crashing into his boyfriends arms for the first time. Jongin caught him right on time before taking in the smell for Kyungsoo not creepy at all, "Hi Soo.." Jongin whispered, his friend now long go since the knew who it was any way "Hi" his boyfriend squeaked keeping his head on Jongin's chest loving the sound of his heart beat. Jongin lifted Kyungsoo's head and softly kissing his lips "God, I've wanted to do that for so long.."

"I love you" Kyungsoo said against Jongin's lips before stealing a few more peaks "I love you too...."  

 

 

They spent the rest of Kyungsoo's holiday together, both of the parents didn't agree on their relationship at first, they even said it wouldn't last.

But they loved each other and that's all that mattered to them.

Five years later, they're now happily married living in Seoul. 

Relationships all have ups and downs but it's knowing whether that person is worth it all, that nothing else matters. 

 

 

a/n - it was rushed I'm sorry ;______; I tired 3 this will probably be edited later on like more details but for now it's done

love you and thank you  for subscribing you guys are amazing and agains sorry for this crap ending <3  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

di