Choding Lee SungYeol

Into A New Dimension

"Yah! Lee SungYeol!" Professor Kwang shouted in frustration as he stormed out of the library, all covered in flour.

From afar, SungYeol laughed out loud at his professor's reaction and appearance, *Job well done, Lee SungYeol,* he praised himself and laughed again.

He walked off coolly with a smirk drawn on his face. "Kya! SungYeol oppa!" A girl squealed and jumped right in front of him.

SungYeol jerked back causing him to lose his balance and fall down.

The girls squatted down as she do some 'cute aegyos, "Oppa! Are you okay?"

*Don't 'oppa' me, ! Do I look okay?!* but SungYeol held his tongue though.

"I'm okay," He said and forced a smile. "I'm sorry oppa! I'm so sorry!" She pleaded and pouted, feeling sorry for him.

"It's okay, Hyuna. Oppa's fine," SungYeol beamed. *Just get the hell out of here before I smash your face!*

Hyuna insisted him to go to the school clinic but SungYeol refused her offer.

"Seriously, I'm fine, Hyuna. You don't have to worry," SungYeol said as he dodged to the other side.

"But oppa, you need to go to the school clinic. It must have hurt badly!" Hyuna cried out and blocked his path.

*Oh God! Please send someone to save me!* SungYeol mentally screamed, still trying to get Hyuna out of his way.

He saw his friends from afar, chatting and messing with each other. He smirked secretly and sighed, "Hey... Uh... Sorry, my friends are calling me... So, yeah... Bye!"

SungYeol ran out of the scene quickly, leaving Hyuna dumbfounded.

"But, Sung-" before she could finish her sentence, SungYeol was now out of her sight.

 

"Hey!" He breathed out and panted heavily. "Thank God I saw you guys!" SungYeol said and sighed contentedly.

The 6 guys were puzzled with SungYeol's words, "Did something happened, hyung?" SungJong asked in curiosity.

"Er... Yeah, a crazy flirt happened to pass-by and nearly me," He said chuckling.

"And who's that crazy flirt?" DongWoo questioned and raised a brow.

"You know... Hyuna, the girl who's deeply infatuated with me. Killing me with her 'cute' aegyos," SungYeol answered and rolled his eyes.

"Hyuna? Dude, she's gorgeous!" WooHyun shouted as he run his fingers through his hair.

"That's what you always say to girls!" SungYeol answered back.

"You can have her, if you want. She is definitely not my type." He added.

"Okay, 'nough said. What happened actually?" SungGyu asked eagerly.

"Fine. What happened is that she popped out of nowhere. I fell down. She insisted me to go to the school clinic. I refused. End of story," SungYeol monotonously told them.

"I thought you two kissed os something!" HoYa said and clucked his tongue.

"What the hell?! Me? Kiss that flirt?! N-O. No way!" SungYeol scoffed, disgusted of what HoYa had said.

MyungSoo didn't find SungYeol's story amusing so he just gave SungYeol his usual poker face.

The bell rang and the students went to their respective classrooms.

"See you after school, Yeol!" His friends bade him goodbye and drifted away from him.

Sungyeol nodded and smiled, "See ya!" He shouted and made a V-sign with his fingers before finally going in his classroom.

 

 

Comment below c;