I already have a boyfriend!

Valentines day SURPRISE! concert

“You know lee we should get you a boyfriend,” said Avana. Oh here we go again, ever since all Avana Hanna and Yannie got boyfriends they think that I should have a boyfriend even though I do. But they don’t know. I mean Heather and Elle have a boyfriend way before the others they didn’t seem to care that much. I mean Elle and Heather care about me they just don’t want to push me. Which is really funny cause they are notorious for setting people up at Coffs academy.

“Look Ava I’m happy ok,” I replied back hopping that she and Hanna will dropped it; I really didn’t want to tell them about the secret concert until tomorrow when its valentine days and that I will tell them that I have a boyfriend.

“Look lee tomorrow is Valentine’s Day and you don’t have to spend it alone again i mean your sister has a boyfriend and all your friends have boyfriends and girlfriends, tell us a reason why we shouldn’t set you up with the hottie john or even Tyler!” Hanna exclaimed throwing her arms out drawing attention to our group sitting at the little cafe that is in the academy.

I don’t know what happen but something in me snap when I heard Tyler’s name, probably because I think he is a douche,” Because I already have a boyfriend that lives all the way in south Korea and I miss him ever single freaking day!,” I yelled out drawing more attention to us.

“But you never told us why didn’t you tell us?” Yannie asked me

“Look i was going to tell you tomorrow because he is coming to Australia with his band and three others. This was all a surprise we are going to do a concert here for Valentine’s Day,” I replied.

“ it’s ok, now let’s all calm down it’s hot and we all spend two hours in archaeology with a bogan teacher so we all feel on edge,” heather said trying to calm all of us down. Elle suddenly stood up suddenly and started to grab her things.

“Where are you going?” I asked her wondering if she was going to find nick or going home.

“we all have a free so why don’t we catch the bus into town get some snacks go to my place and have a sleep over,” she replied smiling like she has a secret agenda which usually mean that she wants to know every single bit of detail of P.O.

“Actually can we do it at my place cause the guys are going to be there tonight,” I compromised, the girls are happy to this to happy probably wanting to interrogate him but I can’t argue I get to see P.O.

We packed our stuff and went to the bus luckily the bus was there so we hoped on the bus and went into town, while Hanna and Avana got the snacks heather and Elle got the alcohol. Yannie and I went to the meat section at Coles, I started to pile all different meat into the basket knowing that boyfriend and Teen top were going to stay at a motel but still come over for dinner. They were going to stay for a week while block b is going to stay for a month, ‘which means I’m going to have to shop again next week’.

Once this was done we head to my place and I started to set up my house for the sleep over the girls and I will sleep in the lounge room while block b has the three bedrooms and p.o can have my bed.

The girls have asked me lots of questions about P.O  mostly embarrassing ones, after they tried to get me to answer have I slept with P.O I told them to shut up and help me move some of the mattresses into the lounge room and one in each of the spare rooms. The girls laughed and started to move the mattresses.

“Gosh why do you have a pile of mattresses in your office?” asked heather

“half of them aren’t mine and i have them because if I have heaps of company sleeping at my house i turn my lounge room into a room and I swear when i thought that teen top, boyfriend and infinite was going to stay at my house imaginary how grateful i was when I found out it was just block b going to stay at my house,” I explained to them moving a light one to the far room.

“Oh! Which reminds me tomorrow I have a date after the concert but at around 7inish the guys and I are going to a club called oceanic to party of the success of the concert your welcome to join,” I told them finishing moving the last mattress.

“Sure,” they all agreed.

But the biggest question they asked me was how did I meet block b which made me think of my job, gosh I’ve been in the kpop industry for around three years when i started out just as a cordie.

“Well we will have to start with my job. My job is fun but most times it’s not easy, as you know I’m getting my degree in designing well when I realise that this academy cost a lot than i expected it i had to get a job and fast. I was going to South Korea for a holiday and thought i would get a job over there as a cordie for a group. Which I did get and the group i got to look after in a way was shinee, once the manager saw I had potential as assistant manager they quickly gave me a contract. Two months after I signed with them other entertainment groups sought me out to look after their bands like after school, u-kiss, boyfriend etc. With block b I didn’t sign with them until last year, I met P.O a year after I started to be an assistant manager around that time that was when we started to date so this year will be our 2 year anniversary. I also didn’t start performing with some of the bands until last year,” i explained to them while fixing the sheets in one of the spare rooms.

At around 6 o’clock I started to cook the meat on the B.B.Q when i heard loud chatter and laughter, then loud knocks on the door that was consistent and doing very funny. I knew it was Zico because it is something that he would do. I turn the BBQ on low and ran to the door, I Opened it really hard that it banged at the wall.

“Ahhhhhhh,” I screamed grabbing the closest person which is Zico and giving him a big hug, who also hugged me tightly.

“Lee!” all the guys said in different tones and taking turns in hugging me. P.O was last and gave me a huge kiss while all the guys are doing the ‘owwwwww sounds.

“Hey,” P.O said giving me his sweet smile.

“Hey,” I replied back starting to pull him and the guys into my apartment.

I started to introduce them to the girls, P.O grabbed my hand and i felt something cold slip onto my finger. I looked down and notice my couple/promise ring.

“Hey I’ve been looking for it,” i said taking it off and looked at the engraving on the inside and outside. On the inside it says jihoon + lee

Free-Shipping-Couple-rings-925-Silver-ri

Hey is that an engagement ring?” said Elle pointing to the ring. All of sudden the girls came to me and started asking me questions like “oh my god are you getting married?””Congratulations!” and “how far are you along?”WHAT!

“I’m not pregnant! And it’s not an engagement ring it’s a couple’s ring well it is like an engagement ring but we are not getting married anytime soon.” I explained to them while the guys were laughing.

“Your not helping!” I exclaimed to them. “It’s not my fault that couples rings are not done in Australia as much as in South Korea,” i pointed to them which made them laugh more. P.O taking pity on me stopped laughing and gave me a tight hug.

The girls were just watching this confusedly but then said awwww when P.O hugged me.

“  I think I’m going to have to teach you Korean, I mean they can speak English well but not that well which is ok because i was like you guys not understanding a bit what they said.” I said to them while going back to the BBQ. The guys followed me while leaving most of their stuff in the lounge room.

“Yes we can speak a little English but not that good,” Zico said to them while they all swooped at the BBQ.

“Umm they do realise that there will be enough for all of us,” Yannie said pointing to the guys who were trying to steal the tongs from each other.

“Yeah from what i saw you grabbed, there is enough to last us for 6 months!” Avana said taking the tongs of from taehil who was the victory for 5 seconds.

“yes but to them meat is a treat they don’t eat that much meat unless if I’m there so to be honest the meat in the freeze are going to last for about a week,” I explained to them while grabbing the tongs of Avana to give her a break who was getting a bit harassed from the guys who were trying to politely grab them off her. As soon as they saw me grabbed the tongs they stopped trying to grab them knowing if they tried to grab it they wouldn’t get any meat.

P.O although tried to be brave and grab them of me why trying to sweet talk and hug me. I pinched him with the tongs which he jumped exclaiming an exaggerated ow while putting his hand on his heart. I just looked at him and turned back to the BBQ.

After we ate i showed the guy s were they were staying i also explained to P.O that he can have my bedroom.

“How come I’m staying in your room alone? You know i like a person to snuggle up to,” P.O asked me.

“Yes I know that but the girls are here and that means i have to sleep in the lounge room,” i told him while helping him bring his bags into my room.

“You can snuggle up to Zico or someone else,” I said walking out of the room heading to the lounge room.

“Hey can we just watch a movie I’m just really tired,” yawned Hanna.

“Yeah today was tiring,” replied heather. Getting her pyjamas out of her bag and going to the bathroom to change.

“Sure what movie do you want to watch?” I asked going to the DVD cabinet and looking at some of the choices. “I haven’t seen the expendables 2 yet so why don’t we watch it,” I pointed out.

“Yeah that sounds good,” Hanna replied while going to the bathroom just as heather got out with her Pyjamas on.

“What’s happening?” u-kwon asked coming down to the lounge room with jaheyo and b-bomb they are the first to get change.

“We are going to watch the expendables 2 you guy can watch too,” I said to them putting the DVD in the player, which reminds me.

“Heather can you help me make the vodka jelly shots and vodka jelly babies for tomorrow night,” I asked her since she was the more experience one in making them.

“Sure,” replied heather walking to the kitchen with me.

“Don’t forget the popcorn and wine!” exclaimed Yannie or as we like to call her during our slumber parties the booze hag.

“Get it yourself booze hag,” heather and I said in sync.

Grumbling Yannie came to the kitchen and started to poor a glass of wine for herself she asked us which i said no but heather said yes. Avana and Hanna didn’t want a glass, so those two helped pour soft drink out.

“Do the boys want wine or soft drink,” asked Avana giving me a glass of diet coke, ahh she knows me so well

“Hang on I will ask,” giving heather the vodka bottle and going to the lounge room to not only see u-kwon, jaehyo and b-bomb but all of them. Well this makes my job easier.

“Umm do you want wine or soft drink?” I asked them looking at P.O who was giving me a funny look that consisted of a deep stare with a small lazy smile.

“Soft drinks please,” they chorused except P.O who was still giving me the funny look.

“Ok I’ve got creaming soda, Diet coke, lemonade and fannta ,” I told them while looking at P.O.

Three wanted creaming soda, two wanted fannta, one wanted lemonade and P.O who is starting to annoy me didn’t answer.

“PYO JIHOON!” I yelled hoping that will snap him up of lala land, which did.

“Yes,” replied P.O

“What is up with you?”

“Sorry I was looking at my phone and saw the picture of you and me at music bank and I was in my red nilli mambo costume,” he explained while I thought about that day to. He told me he loved me and that became my favourite day ever.

“Yeah I remember it to but sweetie what do you want to drink,” I smiled at him knowing i couldn’t be mad at him for long.

“Diet coke please,” he replied while looking back at his phone.

I quickly walked back to the kitchen and told Avana what they wanted. She nodded and started to pour the drink out; I went back to heather and helped her with putting the last jelly shots in the fridge. Once that was done I went to Avana and help her carry some of the drinks to the lounge room. I walked back to the kitchen to grab my and P.O’s drink.

As the movie started Yannie turn the lights of and I cuddled to P.O who kissed my check. After about fifteen minutes into the movie I started to fall asleep so I got up and went to my room to change into my pyjamas. Once that was done, I walked back to the lounge room were P.O saw me and opened his arms so I could cuddle into him.

His warm body embrace me like a blanket and I quickly fell asleep listening to his heart beating.

 

Ok so that is the first chapter. I hope that everyone likes it. I think I will update tomorrow once I get the chapter done.