First Kiss Thief

First Kiss Thief

 

There. I’ve found her. My other half-you could say. She was the one that made my heart beat again. It never did but for some reason she made it beat. For some reason, I fell for her.

Standing a few feet was you , with her long dark hair tied up in her usual high-ponytail. She was wearing her school uniform in the most messily was a student council president could wear. Her dark jacket was over the usual white long sleeved shirt and the red tie loosely around her neck. She was taller than most girls and if she stood among those skinny idols, she would still stood out because she was beautiful than most girls and though she wasn’t those skinny girls, she was…perfect. Because she’s just like a wild flower among the roses.

I took a deep breath and walk towards her. She looked up when I reached her. She was smiling innocently up at me. Innocently wasn’t actually the right word to describe her smile. Well it was innocent- note the past tense. It was after that that made me change my mind. you  punched me in the gut, earning a groan from me as I clutched my stomach in pain.

Well this is you  for you. Beautiful yet so fierce and feisty. Innocent yet sometimes undeniably evil. Sweet yet so sharp tongued and…violent. “That’s for being late, bastard.”

I glared at her as I straightened up. “Stop being so violent woman! I’m already paying the late fines too.” I said to a smirking you . She slung an arm over my shoulder lazily, though I was much taller than her. “Whatever lady. Lets just get to school.”

“Don’t call me a lady. I have a-‘

Her hand slapped me at the back of my head instantly. “don’t even think about saying the name of the thing attached to you.”

I made a face but made not fuss. While we walk to school, well actually I was lagging behind while she walked in front- most of the time she would turn to me and walk backwards just to see if I stopped walking and walked the other way around.

We reached school 5 minutes after the first bell had rang. I heard her curse as she took of her backpack and threw it over the high fence. She looked at me expectantly, her hands at her hips. “What?” She raised and eyebrow. “Oh. Right.” I went to the wall and bent down so she could use me as a lever. “Yah, Son Dongwoon if you ran away after helping get over, I’ll hunt you down.” She said as she climbed on my shoulder. Her thighs was near to my cheeks and every time she moved I felt it against my skin. She moved up, trying to balance herself while her other legs was already over the fence and her other was still on my shoulder. She pressed down on my left shoulder making me imbalanced for a second. I glared at her. “yah! Don’t do that! Stu-‘ with a thud she was already over the fence. She grinned at me and started to dust herself.

I sighed. What’s the point of saying anything? She never really listen. I hitched my bag higher and took a few steps back before jumping over the fence in one smooth jump. I wiped my hands on my pants and dug my hands in my pockets.

“Show off.”

I turned lazily to look at her. her face was scrunched up in annoyance but there was still a hint of amazement playing on her lips. I my lips and my gaze dropped to her lips. My heartbeat rate went faster and all I wanted to do was pull her into me and savage her lips.

“Oi. You coming?” she asked me already walking ahead. I snapped out of my daze and sighed heavily.

What was I thinking? Sure she’s making your heart beat again. But whatever the reason, I cant tell her how I feel. Our 12 years of friendship would be ruined. And with only the thought of not having to see her or talk to her would be enough for me to control myself.

The day passed slowly and when recess came, the student file out of the class as I lagged behind them. you was already gone the moment the bell rang. Sheesh. What a friend. I hope she buys me food too. That or I’ll just steal her food anyways. I walked outside and sat down under the usual tree. you  and I always had our lunches there when it was clear outside. I leaned back and closed my eyes.

you ‘s face instantly appeared into my mind. I forced myself to not think about her. when that didn’t work too well I gave up and imagined what would happen if I did tell her my feelings. Would she be…happy...dissapointed…sad..? her face floated back to my mind again. And this time, it felt like someone had zoomed in to her lips. It looked soft and there was the usual soft pink. I wondered how her lips would feel against mine, how it would taste like.

My eyes snapped open and I ran a hand through my hair. This is frustrating. I cant hold her, or hug her or kiss her! I could only stare at her. And that’s not even near to satisfying. Heck, I want to do so much to her and it included PG18 action. I want to do so much….with her. I need to do something. No- I have to do something before I get out of control and just blurt it out.

Then, there she goes. Appearing a few feet away from me, she was walking slowly towards me. Then I felt this monster in me appearing. I had this sudden urge to hug her and feel her against me-to taste her oh-so-inviting  lips. i rubbed my face in frustration. Falling in love with my best friend is taking its toll on me. I would blush whenever she smiles and laugh even though she wasn’t even looking at me. Just hearing it is making me crazy. And I had this urgent urge to take her hand into mine whenever we walk side by side.

I stopped on my tracks when I realized that I had been circling the tree like a loon I am. When did I even got up from my spot? How did I even not realize that I got up from that very comfortable spot?

“Oi. Skipping class again?”

I turned to her and cocked my head to the side. Skipping class? Recess was over? Already?

“Recess is over?”

She looked at me like I was a loon. Heck, I felt like a loon.

‘No you idiot. Its only the third period. We’re having Lit now. You practically went missing during Music.”

Oh so they weren’t going for recess but for music? I slapped my head mentally.

“You have to stop daydreaming about me.”

My eyed almost bugged out of their sockets. She knew?!

“Y-you—‘

And she laughed. Yep. Laughed. Not those giggly bubbly type but the most-funniest-thing-ever laugh.

“You… s-should’ve seen..your-‘

I pushed her against the tree. Her laughter died down and was replaced with a shocked expression. Her face turned red. She was blushing? I stare into her dark eyes and my gaze dropped to her lips. I leaned in for a kiss and when I heard her breath hitched higher, I smirked and I detoured to the left. I softly blew at her hear and I felt her shiver slightly. My insides felt all tingly as I close the gap between our bodies as I nibbled at her earlobe ever so softly. I resisted the urge to just take her first kiss right here and now but I wanted it to be special. Well I hadn’t really imagined we would be doing this under a tree, in broad daylight, in school and probably the teachers are going to look for us. But, I was going to make it as special as I can. Because she was special to me.

Suddenly she pushed me away.”Stop”, her voice sounded small and vulnerable. I frowned slightly. “What’s wrong you?” She looked up at me. Her dark eyes staring into me. “Please don’t do this. Please.” her voice came out as a whisper and I realized her eyes was glistening with unshed tears.

My heart stopped beating.

I should’ve known. She didn’t like me that way does she? My face fell and my throat went dry, My hand curled into fists and I looked down at my shoes, not knowing what to do or say. Why didn’t I think before doing that to her? Why? Why am I so stupid and-

“I-I don’t want-‘

I knew what she was going to say. I know what it is and I don’t want to hear it.

“I understand.” I said. Suprisingly,  my voice came out calm when I cut her off.

“No-I—‘

“It’s okay. Really, you. I understand what you’re trying to say.” I forced a smile on my face and walked towards the direction of the school building. She grabbed my arm, stopping me on my track.

“We have to get back to class or I’ll get another detention this week and you’re the student council president. We-‘

“Shut up, you stupid bastard!”

I turned to face her-shocked to hear her sudden outburst.

“Just. Listen.”

I nodded slowly.

She took a deep breath before beginning.

“You’re a stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid bastard! I don’t even know why I fell in love with you in the first place. I rank 3rd in our year and you practically rank 1st from behind! You’re stupid so stupid and too tall and too proud of silly things and, and you’re too caring, too ice, too crazily fun and too sweet for your own good! And those kisses you have with other girls--  I hated you at those times and sometimes I didn’t even want to talk to you and I wanted to just hit you over and over again. But I just cant stop myself fro falling for you, you bastard. You stupid, stupid, bast—‘

“I get it.”

She looked at me, surprised

“ you want me to kiss you like I never did with anyone. You want that kiss right here right ow.’

She flushed into a deeper shade of red and muttered something about monkeys changing sipping on bananas and carrots. I smirked down at her. She hated carrots She once said to me that she would rather eat her toes than eating carrots. I stared at her and took a step forward. She stepped backwards in defence but I used my height as an advantage and with a another step she was back to her original place.

She was pressed up against the tree and I moved closer. “W-what are you doing?” she asked her voice coming barely even a whisper.

‘ I don’t know. I just wanted to do something. Something like…this.’

My lips landed on hers. I felt her stiffened slightly and I pressed myself against her, wishing that there was no more space between us. I ran my tongue softly n her lips and I felt her stiffened even more. I slipped an arm around her waist and the other at the back of her head. Pulling her closer, I deepened the kiss, her sweet lips and grazing my teeth against it softly before pulling back for lack of air. Curse you oxygen.

Her lips was red and swollen, her cheeks were tinged bright pink and her body felt warm against mine. I dropped my head to her level only resulting to that she dropped her head even lower. I raised her head with a finger on her chin and I caught her eyes into mine. Her eyes widened slightly and she swallowed nervously.

“So, how was that for a first kiss?”

*********************************

And so....that was my 2nd Dongwoon fanfic! yay!! i finally made another onshot and i'm so happy cause ive been pretty lazy lately. So please do comment and subscribe!! 

If you like it or hate it or if its boring (i hope not?)just comment and well...i'll read it and try to improve...? yep. 

okay so that's all for now ;)

Ninja carrots and poison apples,

Seora