I'm Sorry For Being Me...

I'm Sorry For Being Me...

Your apartment door opened. You looked up and saw Kai standing there you walked over to him and asked 'Oppa, where were you it's 2 in the morning.' 

'It's none of your business' He replied coldly and walked past you. You smelt a scent of a woman's perfume ligering on his clothes. 

'Oppa why does your clothes have a smell of perfume?' You question.

'None of your business! Don't treat me like a child! What am i to you 6?!?!' Kai screamed your face.

'Oppa, i never treated you like a child... I'm your girlfriend why can't i ask these things?' Your eyes started to tear up. His never yelled or shouted at you like this so harshly, coldly what have i done wrong? Was the thing that came up to your mind first.

'WHY MUST YOU ALWAYS DO THIS?!?!' Kai screamed. 'I KNOW YOUR MY GIRLFRIEND AND BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU GET TO QUESTION ME ABOUT MY PRIVATE LIFE!' 

Tears streamed down your face.

'I'm sorry for everything you must've thought that i was a burden i'm sorry, i'm sorry for being me...' With that you stormed out of the apartment crying.

Kai's POV---------

Damn! I shoudn't have yelled at her... ARGHHHH! She'll be over it and come back won't she? Meh! 

But what if she doesn't.... Eottoke? Wait she'll come back... She always does i should stop worrying and just think of a good way to apologise later. Ok... Fine i did kinda screw up... Not my fault the chic at the club tonight grinded againist me thinking about she was hot... 

Your POV---------

You ran out of the house crying... Absentmindly you step out onto the road two high beam lights coming towards you. Snapping fully back to your senses your foot just won't budge...

The lights came closer... 'I'm Sorry For Being Me...' *BOOM!* You fell to the cold hard floor but the feeling of relief hit you for a split moment you didn't have to worry loving the big flirt Kai too much ever again. Smiling you closed your eyes as blood stained the ground...

 

A/N ok... You died... Nooooo... Well ima gonna write a sequel to this so wait for it! ^^ Thanks for reading... XD