My Happy Virus.

My Happy Virus.

Your (Ally's) POV

I am on a date with my boyfriend as a celebration for our first anniversary. Man, it has been one tough year.. but don't get me wrong. I love him, so so much and I'm lucky to have him. Holding his hand like this makes me feel that everything will be just fine.

"Babe~ ahdsjkhdklshjdkshlk~"

What? What did he just say? It's actually our first time in public.

"What'd you say, babe?"

"I said jahskhdjkhsdkhsjkl~"

Great. I can't even have a decent conversation with him. Why? Because he's wearing a face mask and again, why? Because he's no other than EXO's rapper, Park Chanyeol.

"I can't understand you.."

I groaned, I was starting to get pissed because ugh,.. nevermind. I looked at him and he knew that I was starting to get ticked off. We stopped walking and he removed his mask. Oh, thank God.

"Where do you wanna eat?" He asked with a smile.

Oh jeez, that smile. I don't really understand why that smile never fails to make me feel alright...

"Hmm. I don't really know much about this place. But how about that restaurant over there?"

I pointed at this small kiosk of some sort.

"Anywhere with you would be perfect, baby."

He, then again, smiled. My heart started to beat faster and faster and faster.. his face got closer and closer and closer... and when he was about to capture my lips...

"WAAAAAAAH! PARK CHANYEOL~"

I turned to see this school girl pointing at us.

Oh, great. He immediately let go of my hand and the crowd started to rush towards him until I got farther and farther away from him. He bowed and greeted all of them. He even started to sign autographs. Our eyes met. He mouthed "sorry".

Like that would help? Tears started to form in my eyes and what would I typically do in times like this? Yes, I ran away.

I ran until I reached this alley. I poured my heart out and sat in the corner. 

It's our only time together.. Hey, I'm happy for him. I'm happy that he has so many fans.. I'm happy that he's famous.. I'm just upset because he's too famous, too famous that I can't even spend quality time with him.

I heard footsteps resounding towards me.

"Chagiya~"

That adorable voice. I looked up and of course, it was him. I went back to bawling.

"Come on, babe. You know I hate seeing you cry. I'm sorry. Will you please get up now so I can hug you?"

He pulled me up and locked me in his embrace. I couldn't help it, I hugged him back. He distanced his face and wiped the tears flowing down my face.

"I'm sorry. I love you, Ally. Know that."

That kind of cheered me up but... *sigh

"I love you too, Park Chanyeol."

He hugged me for a few seconds, tighter this time. I felt him kiss my forehead and then he released me.

"Can we go back to our date now?" He winked. 

Call me killjoy but my mood is just ruined.

"I remember that I have some stuff I have to do.. so can you just take me home now?"

I saw a bit of sadness in his eyes but he immediately went back to his happy composure.

"Your wish is my command."

We walked back to his car. He told his driver that I'll be going home and we just sat there in his car. His one arm was around my shoulder and I leaned on him. His other hand was interwined with mine. We stayed there in silence. He kissed my hand for a few times. Silence made me feel good.

After a few minutes, we arrived.

"Babe, should I walk you to the door?"

"Nah, you should get going. You have a concert tomorrow, right? It's getting late. You should rest."

"We're okay, right?"

I nodded and gave him a kiss on the lips. He removed the hair covering my face and placed it in the back of my ear.

"Happy anniversary, baby."

We stared into each other's eyes and gaaaaaah, I love him so much.

"Happy anniversary too. Now, get going. "

He pouted. I don't want him to go, honestly. But .. he has to.

"Go."

"Fine. I love you. Go to sleep now. I'll call you tomorrow."

He closed the door and I waved goodbye as I watched his car drive away.

"Yes, it's hard Ally.. but you know  in your heart that he's the only thing that makes you happy." I thought.

I went inside, took a shower and directly went to bed.

 

__________________________________________________________

I opened my eyes and it was morning. I checked the answering machine on my bed side table.

"You have one new message!"

I presed play *deeeeeeeet*

"Hey, babe. It's me. I know that you're still upset about what happened. Don't even deny it. I know you too well. I'll make it up to you. Can you come by the concert later at 8? Please. I'm at rehearsals and I just used this payphone. I don't have my phone with me.. but I'll be waiting, okay babe? I love you."

*deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet*

Hmm. What is he planning now? He didn't even have to ask me..

I was going eitherway but.. I think I'm gonna have to dress up better.

__________________________________________________________

It was 8:10 in my clock. I was 10 minutes late and the concert probably started already. My heart sank when I saw him sitting at the curb, waiting patiently. 

"BABE!"

I shouted loud enough for him to hear.

I saw his face light up as he saw me. He welcomed me with a hug.

"I knew you would come. And you look.. beautiful. As always."

I blushed. and he just chuckled as he saw my cheeks turn red.

"Of course, I would. Now, Park Chanyeol, what is this about?"

He winked.

"Just come with me."

He brought me backstage.. we kept on walking and walking and the next thing I knew was we were in the spotlight and he was holding a mic.

"WHAT IS THIS?" I whispered.

"Just trust me."

My eyes widened when he held my hand. The crowd instantly reacted.

"EVERYONE! I want you to meet my girlfriend, Ally! Isn't she beautiful? Isn't she? I mean, come on! Look at her!"

He pointed at me without releasing my hand. Tears started to form in my eyes but this time, it was different.

It was because of happiness. Extreme happiness, at that.

"She is the best thing that has ever happened to me. I might even get fired for doing this... but I don't care anymore. I love this girl so much and I want the whole world to know that she is not just any other girl, she is my girl. She is my daily happiness meter, she is my everything."

The crowd, unexpectedly, roared and started chanting~

"KISS! KISS! KISS! KISS! KISS!"

Chanyeol, again, winked at me.

"You heard 'em, babe!"

He got closer and closer to me but then...

"AWW, THEY ARE SO SWEET. HI, ALLY!" Sehun came out of the other side of the stage.

"Shut up and don't be jelly. You have Luhan." Kai joked and everyone laughed.

"Talk about wrong timing, guys?" Chanyeol rolled his eyes in disbelief.

"Not gonna let you score in front or our fans, roomie. Someone's gonna get teased later at the dorm." Baekhyun grinned and Chanyeol gave him this death stare and I just laughed.

"Aish, bicker all you want. Just don't make a mess, I'm the one who'll do the cleaning." D. O. crossed his arms.

"The happy virus is taken, everyone! Let's make some noise for this couple!" Kai screamed.

The crowd went wild.

"And as a celebration, here's our next song.. what is love."

The  lights dimmed and Chanyeol dragged me back to the back stage again. 

"See how much I love you?" He grimmaced. "I even~"

I cut him off and kissed him full on the lips. He was surprised but he responded. I broke it off.

"Go, go and perform."

I pushed him to the spotlight and he started dancing. I smiled and watched him perform. I can't believe that he did that for me. Thinking about it all, Park Chanyeol is a happy virus, my happy virus. And if this is the case, I would never ever want to be cured.

_______________________________________________________

So here I am, holding hands with Park Chanyeol at Lotte World. He wasn't wearing a mask or any form of disguise. He pulled me closer to him and put his arm around my waist. I was eating cotton candy, enjoying this time with him.

"Want some babe? Say ahhhh~" I asked.

I fed him. He smiled and kissed me quickly.

"YAH~"

"What? "

"You~ You kiss stealer!"

Then, I caught him offguard and stole a kiss too.

I stuck my tongue out.

"Are we actually having a kiss fight?"

I laughed at his expression.

"I love you." I told him while staring into his eyes.

"And I love you too, babe."

He eyesmiled. Awh, too adorable.

We continued walking around.

And yes, people were looking but they couldn't do anything because we were wearing our..

very special..customized couple shirts. It was a gift from the guys.

And just to let you know, he didn't get fired.

He actually gained more fans. Why?

Because they said that "he was too sweet"

Well, isn't he? ;)