N - Dancing Love

VIXX

You looked at the mirror as you breathed heavily and kneeled on the floor. You wiped your sweat from your forehead with the back of your hand.  You've been practicing dancing for 2 hours, but you still feel that you didn't make any significant progress. You get up from the floor and reached for your mineral water. You gulped the rest of the water and feel a little bit refreshed again.

 

You sat and leaned back on the wall then took a deep sighed. You are a trainee at Jellyfish Entertaintment for almost four years. Rather than studying like all the normal girls do at your age, you spent your time on practice, practice, and practice. You got accepted as a trainee because of your voice so you didn't really have the background of dancing. You have ever thought of giving up because dancing is so hard but then you remember all your hardwork until you accepted as a trainee.

 

It's already 2.45 AM. The practice building must be already empty now. You  get up from the floor and play the music again. You began to move to the beat and quickly absorbed on your dancing. Because you are too concentrate on practicing, you didn't notice that someone is watching you from the door. After the music stopped, you were startled by the sound of hand clapping. You turned and saw he was there, smiling and walking towards you.

 

"N oppa!" you bowed immediately after seeing the person who is clapping. 

"Annyeong, you! Still practicing on this time?" he asked.

You chuckled. "Yeah, I have to master the dance soon. The evaluation will be held next week, if I didn't do well, I will miss the opportunity to debut again." you said.

"Hmmmm...." he rubbed his own chin and staring at you from head to toe. You're not really comfortable because of that stare but you can't say anything because.... he's your sunbae.

"Your dance is good, you .... But... there's no feel in it, you know. You have to feel the dance and enjoy it. Don't afraid to make mistakes." he said. "Can I see you do that song one more time?"

 

You nodded in response. You were so happy that N is helping you practice. N is one of the best dancer in Jellyfish. Even when he's still a trainee, he's always on top if it comes to dancing. Being taught by him will of course helping you improve faster.

 

You the music again and started to dance. N followed you moving and correcting your move.  He even started to dance with you and gave you a new move that will fit the music more. After repeating the song, you don't even count how many times, you both sat and leand on the wall together.

 

"I'm sorry for making you tired, Oppa." you said.

He laughed. "No, don't be. I'm happy. I love dancing so this doesn't count as tired."

You just nodded slowly at his response and smiled. What the other trainees said about him is true. He's such a nice person. Eventhough he already debuted, he's not becoming a cocky person.

"It's 3.15 already, you, let's just go home and get some rest okay? You should maintain your health too."

"Yes, Oppa."

"Okay, see you next time."

 

He waved and left the practice room. You don't know why, but you smiled to yourself right then.

 

***

 

"WHAT?!" you exclaimed in surprised. Your jaw still dropped in disbelief because of what you just heard from your CEO.

"That's right, you will be N's dance partner for their upcoming comeback. You know this is a big opportunity for you right?" he said.

"Bu....but, Daepyo-nim, you know I'm not good at dancing. What if I.......... failed?"

"N said he will teach you personally. He also the one who asked me for making you his partner!"

You gulped. Your heart sank immediately. You are happy of course, because N will teach you dancing but on the other hand, you hold a big responsibility. VIXX is an idol group who has many fans and in the process of achieving popularity. What if it all failed just because she can't dance right and make N looked bad?

"Don't worry, you! I'm sure N will teach you well."

You just nodded in response. You bowed to him and went out of his office. You still don't have the confidence. Dancing is really not your thing. There're still many other trainees who are really good at dancing but why N has to choose her instead.

 

You walked to the practice room with your head down. The burden suddenly fill in your head and makes it really heavy to be sustained.

 

"Hey, you! What's with the long face?"

 

You were startled by the voice who suddenly called your name. You raised your head and saw N is already standing in front of you with his warm smile.

 

"Oppa." you hesitated a bit. You really want to ask him why he asked CEO to make you his dance partner. But his smile somehow captivate you and your tounge become numb. Your heart race so fast you don't even know why.

 

"Hey!" N waved his hand in front of you and make you back to real life again.

 

"Oppa, why? You know I can't dance, but why you chose me to be your dance partner?" you finally asked.

He laughed and it makes you confused.

"It's because I like you."

You were both startled by his answer.

"Ah, I mean, I like you because you are a hardworking person. I know how much you want to debut so I want to give this opportunity to you." he quickly added. "We will begin practice tomorrow. See you."

 

You nodded and he left. You took a deep sighed. You don't know but knowing N likes you because you are a hardworking person and not because he likes you likes you makes you sad somehow.

 

***

 

"Because this is a ballad song, so there will be many skinship between you two. I hope you guys already drop the awkardness between you two because comeback is only 2 months away."

You looked at N carefully and he nodded excitedly. You're a bit confused because you both only officialy know each other like about a week and you're definitely still feel awkward around him.

 

"That's good. Let's start practicing!"

 

Your burden becoming more and more and more after seeing the whole choreography of the song. It's a ballad song, the good news is, it's not their title song so she didn't need to always appeared in all their stage. But still. There're so many skinship involved. N has to grab her waist, her neck, their face only centimeters apart. Wait, there's more.....

 

"You don't have to kiss, you can cover your mouth with your hand." said the choreographer.

 

Your having a mental breakdown when the choreographer said that. N patted your back saying it's okay and you will do well. But still. How come you can do well if you have to be that close to him throughout the song.

 

"Okay, that's enough practice for today. Practice harder okay, especially you, you!" said the choreographer. You nodded slowly.

"Kamsahabnida, Ssem." N bowed at the choreographer as he left the practice room. N turned to you. "Do you want to continue practice? We got no schedule now because we have to prepare for the comeback." You nodded.

 

You and N continue practice for another hours. It continues for the next months and you began to feel comfortable around N. The practice feel so fun and enjoyable because of him. He has a great sense of humor, he teaches you well and guide you through the song. You both always didn't realize that it's almost midnight everytime you both practicing together. Now, it two days more before the comeback. VIXX teasers already out and event the song they will be dance to, already been released on youtube.

 

"Wow, it's almost midnight! Time sure flies so fast. Let's try once more before heading home. How?" asked N.

"Okay."

 

You both start dancing from the beginning of the song. But then you feel something different in N's move. He suddenly get closer than he used to. He hold you close everytime he grabbed your waist. It makes you nervous and you can feel your heart racing fast. The song almost reached the end, means the kissing part will coming. You put your hand in front of your mouth, but N grabbed your hand and move it away. His lips crushed into yours as he reached to your waist and pull you closer.

 

"N Oppa!" you exclaimed. You tried to pull away but N grabbed you tight until you can't move. He didn't say anything and just crushed his lips again into yours. You want to break the kiss but it somehow making you feel so happy and send butterflies into your stomach. You start to kissing him back and now you both kissing each other deeply and passionately.

 

After awhile he broke the kiss and trace your face with his finger. He smiled and giving you a quick peck on your lips again and it makes you blushed.

 

"Wh....why......"

"Can I tell you the truth?" he asked. You nodded.

 

He grabbed your arms and you both sat on the floor. He still hold your hand tight and it makes you nervous and you can feel your cheek burned red.

 

"I like you, you-ah. From the very first time I know you.... but I don't have the courage to approach you and.... I only keep my feeling to myself...." he said. You were startled. Very first time he know you? It's like..... 4 years ago? 

 

"4 years?" you asked in disbelief. He nodded.

"That time, when I approached you in this practice room, seeing you dancing with all your heart.... I can't help it. I have to get close to you and making you like me back.... So.... I asked Daepyo-nim to help me....."

 

Your eyes widened. "What? Daepyo-nim?"

 

He nodded. "Yeah, actually.............. there's no dancing in this song. I only making this up so I can get close to you..... and well, kiss you."

 

You were blushed. You start hitting his chest repeatedly. "Yahhh...... What is this! So this is all a lie?!" you yelled then cover your face with your hands. You were so dumbfounded because you fall for his trick.

 

He grabbed your hands and pull you closer. He smirked and whispered to your ears. "But you like it, don't you?"

 

You smiled and nodded slowly.

 

"ASSA!!!! Haha, thank you, you!" he hugged you tight. "Urgh.... I'm hungry. Let's get something to eat and I will get you home. How?"

 

You nodded happily. He grabbed your hand and dragged you out of the practice room. N hold your hand tight all the way to the nearest cafe.

 

"you-ah! Saranghae...." he whispered.

 

 


 

N done! Haha sorry for the late update >___< New term has started and I'm starting to get busy. I'm really sorry! Lack of idea too though, to be honest. So please forgive me if this story is weird.________. Heheh. Now It's Hongbin's left!!!! :D Please wait and do comment about the stories :) and thank you for the new subscribers!!! ^___________^

 

Oh and again, forgive me for the grammar mistake and any typos. hhe.

 

 

 

 

oh and ps. i will put N's picture when I'm online from my campus, my inet connection is . Sowryyy >_<

 

(edited: yeay, i've post the picture. AH, just imagine you're eunyoung okay kkkk. I love them so muchhhhh if only they could date in real lifeu T_T)