Should never lose you

Should never lose you

"Ren oppa, I like you. Can you be my boyfriend?" Said Song Jihyo towards Choi Minki aka Ren
"You like me huh ugly. Till a million year" Said Ren coldly.
"But I really like and I'm really sincere. I don't want to hear from you right now. Please think about it." Jihyo said with a shiny eyes.
"Ok, I will think about it" said Ren in a crocked eyes

Ren POV
"Hey guys, you know what, that ugly Jihyo just confessed to me. I rejected her though but she forceful take her as my girlfriend." said Ren.
"Seriously, she's do that? Wow, daebak" said Aron
"I think, you should accept her though." said JR
"WHAT" all the other 4 screamed
"It's not like you think. She will keep stubborn if you can't accept her. Why don't you accept her body not her soul. She loves you BUT You're playing with her feeling. Till one day, break up with her in a hurtful way. So, what do you think?" Continue JR.
"That one hell of good idea. Ok, I'll take it. No wonder you're the leader, you're smart" said Ren
"Well, you know me. Ok. Date her in 2 month and break her up in front of us at our usual place" said JR
"Understood" he smirked as the other follow

Jihyo POV
I'm really happy. Ren oppa accept me. I feel like I want to shout at the world REN OPPA IS OFFICIALLY MINE NOW. I should make more bento starting tomorrow as I want to eat with him everyday.

Narrator POV
~The next day~
"Ren oppa, let's eat lunch together at the park. I've made you a bento" Jihyo said
Ren look up at his friends asking for solution. Everyone said ok
"ok." Ren said in a sigh as low as he can so that Jihyo can't hear.

Ren POV
~2 Month later~
It almost 2 Month right now. I have to break up with her next week. I don't know why but it seems that I don't want to end. Anyway, I must do it. The guys promise me if I break up with her, I will get 5000 from each person. WOW, it means I will get 20'000 Yen. That one hell a lot. I don't have to worried for 2 weeks. I think my self. Suddanly, Jihyo ask.
"Oppa, are you ok. You seems have a lot of problem around this day"
"Aniyo, just family matters. Don't worry too much" I'll said
"Ok" she reply

Jihyo POV
Ren oppa seems worried something nowadays, he keep thinking and when I ask he told me not to worry. Actually, I don't know why but I have a bad feeling these days

Narator POV
~Next weeks~
"Jihyo ya, can you come with me to the rooftop today, I want to show you something." said Ren. He's thinking it's the last day and have to show Jihyo something for the last time.
"WOW oppa, it's beautiful" Jihyo smile making Ren feel guilty.
"Ren? You're already here? That's good" Baekho said.
"It seems that you're finally said your word" Minhyun continue
"Oppa, what do they mean?" Jihyo said in a worried look. Ren look at Jihyo in a sad face as he already fell in love with her.
" Jihyo ah, please realize that you are ugly not suitable for Ren, We're actually just playing with you. You're so ugly that you can't have a boyfriend. Also, you're soo...... stupid" JR said
"Oppa, is it true?" Jihyo asked in a sad face
"Jihyo sshi, it's true" said Aron continue by Ren
"Mianhae, Jihyo ah"
"Oppa, you're pabo. I don't want to see you again" Jihyo crying and running go back to her class.
"Wow, you're did it. Here's the prize for your winning" JR said and everyone give 5,000 each.
Ren accept the money but he still feel aches as he and Jihyo just broke up. Without everyone realize, Ren tears start coming out although he's smiling.

~10 years later during class reunions~

Ren POV
It been 10 years after I break up with Jihyo and I still sad as I still love her. The guys understand my feeling and can't do anything about it. During our school time she completely avoids me and never speak with me till graduation. The graduation is the last time I saw her in a park and crying. I want to go there to confort her but I realize I'm the one that actually hurt her. Once again I shed my tears that time.
Suddenly I saw a figure that I really missed. It's her. She looks extremely beautiful. She have the looks as a modal. I gather my courage and go to her.

"Jihyo ah, it's been a long time we didn't meet each other. How have you been?" I said. She shook her head as I'm approaching her then she smile. My heart thumping so fast and It's about to burse. I really do like her, no, I LOVE HER.

"I've been well. Ans you?" she asked me back.

"Me too. So what are your work right now?"" I said me too apart of me still remmembering her.

"I work as a lawyer and you?" she answer.

"I work as an Idol manager. Jihyo ah, are you married?" I asked. But she didn't reply bcuz 2 kids hugging her. My heart crushed instantly. I saw my cousin Minho hyung and come toward us. I knew Minho hyung is married but I don't know who his wife yet.

He came to us then Jihyo said " Ren sshi, this is my husband Minho oppa and these is our children"

"Jihyo ah, I know him. He's my cousin" I said

"Minki ah, you've been too busy till you didn't meet me. So, this is my wife, Song Jihyo. You know her right?" He said.

"Yes hyung, I know her. May I have my excuse? I need to meet my other friends." I said not wanting to look at them. I can feel they really happy and in love. I just couldn't bare want to left them alone

"Sure" they said in Unison.

I meet my friend as they saw the whole thing. They patted my shoulder trying to relax me.

Then JR said "Ren, Jihyo has gotten up. It's time for you to forget. Find another woman who can take care of you Ren"

"Maybe you're right JR" I said in a sad voice. I recap all our happy times and maybe that time, I SHOULD NEVER LOSE HER. I sigh