`the girls

✈what happens in vegas - apply open
The Girls
  
These seven girls have found their lives to be in Las Vegas. 
All connected through the Bellagio Hotel.
They have found themselves to be the main attraction of the men.
What do these girls-no, women-have to do in this Sin City anyway?

 

 

∞the bartender∞
This girl-no, woman-was born and raised in Sin City. She's grown to love the nightlife and the boys that come with it. Having only to depend on her own money, she stays in the hotel for free due to her job. She enjoys the attention she receives at the bar and is known as a crowd favorite when it comes to doing her 'cute' tricks at the bar. She's very social with all her customers since she knows that the more she interacts, the more tips she'll get. She listens to their troubles while giving them their drinks. She's seen it all; the breakups, the hookups, the depressed, the innoccent and the drunk. Ah, the life of a bartender!
personality: social, sassy, opinionated
age: 22
infinite lover: kim sunggyu
status: taken ( by --inspirit-- )
∞the entertainment
The voice of this girl is beyond the galaxy. Her voice is one of a kind and one to die for. Known to be the next big hit in the music industry, she's got everything to make it in the big world; brains, beauty & talent. She's not afraid of the world and she's willing to do whatever it takes to make her dreams come true. She doesn't waste her time fooling around. She'll get any gig that comes her way. She's one to entertain at fancy restuarants and relax people with her voice. She spends her days practicing in her hotel room for her next gig. She has no time for friends, love or anything for that matter. All she wants is to be recognized for her talents and get out of this city.
personality: stubborn, persistant, charming
age: 20-23
infinite lover: jang dongwoo
status: available
∞the waitress
She's known to be the step daughter of the chef. She does as she's told since he's her meal ticket. She's never one to question what she's told since she doesn't think she would be lied to. Often employee of the month, this girl is classy and proper. She kind of lives the Vegas version of the Cinderella fairytale. She's very gullible which makes her an easy target to those looking for a good laugh. She's known as the best waitress in the hotel restaurant, she often gets a lot of tips and is to thank for getting the restaurant such wonderufl reviews; they're all because of her. Mainly being used to keep the reputation of the restaurant, she can't quite yet spread her wings since she is scared of what is out there in the Sin City she must call home.
personality: polite, obedient, gullible
age: 20-22
infinite lover: nam woohyun
status: available
∞the front desk
She's the first person you see when you come into the Bellagio Hotel. Always with a smile on her face, she'll greet you as if you were her own family. She makes the most of life. Yes, what's a girl like her being so happy about? Well, she knows she's living in one of the fanciest hotels probably in all of the united states so why not make the most of it? What turned out as a week long vacation, turned into a temporary move to Las Vegas. She's very much well aware of what goes on in the hotel and she is the only one most familiar with the girls since she sees go in and out of the hotel on a daily basis. She goes out on shopping sprees pretty often but no worries, she's got the money to cover it all. Thankfully, she gets a pretty big pay check each month so her worries about money are forever solved.
personality: care-free, spontaneous, friendly
age: 20-21
infinite lover: lee howon
status: available
∞room service
She ultimately hates getting up in the morning. She hates her job here at the hotel but it's the only high paying job she could find. It provides a roof over her head and cash for herself to save for when she can finally start living her life. Not being the nicest of the staff, she doesn't like to be called down for anything. She thinks she's too 'pretty' to be working such a job is embarrassed when she sees a cute guy walk through those doors and she has to carry his bags or bring food to him. She hates the idea of working in general but in order for her parents to teach her a little lesson about the real world, she had to get this job. She doesn't even know that she has it easy for making it in the real world!
personality: lazy, rude, conceited
age: 19-21
infinite lover: lee seongyeol
status: available
∞the party animal
She parties all night and sleeps all day. Of course Vegas would be her so called home. A wealthy young lady, she loves the nightlife and she wouldn't want to change the experiences ( the ones she can recall ) for the world. She lives by the saying 'In order to be old and wise, you must first be young and reckless'. A party lover, you'll see her at the club every night and comes back to the hotel around 3-4am stumbling her way to her room. She's a bit of an alcoholic but not to an extreme; she just likes to drink and party. Out of everyone in the hotel, she's experienced and done the most with a lot of people and things. She can barely recall the next day and is always being yelled at by her parents. A boy lover and an adventurous one, it is very hard to tame this one.
personality: reckless, crazy, fearless
age: 19-20
infinite lover: kim myungsoo
status: available
the princess
She's daddy's little girl. She gets everything that she asks for. Being the daughter of the owner of the Bellagio Hotel has its major perks; penthouse to live in, meeting celebrities, getting invited to the most exclusive parties and so on. She's living the life for a girl her age. She is worshipped by most of the guys that lay their eyes on her knowing well who she is. Since she has never known life outside the luxury world, she doesn't know how to handle certain situations that most girls her age go through on a daily basis. One tear falls from her face and its the end of the world so daddy has to do everything in his power to make sure she is happy. She would never want to leave her precious life; not for anything not for anyone.
personality: spoiled, childish, oblivious
age: 18-20
infinite lover: lee sungjong
status: available

 

inspirit
So, what do you think of all the layouts and characters? I hope you like them cause it took me a lot of editing and everything to make sure i wasn't repeating some of the personalities. So, I apologize if some sound alike. I am snowed in my house so I am going to work on the applications. yes, I said applications. You will all have different applications since all of the characters don't really know one another personally. I'm excited for this story because I'm already getting so many ideas! Again, this is Vegas so there's going to be some content. It would be best that if you are younger than 15, to please not apply because i'm not going to have much limits on the story ( alcohol, drugs, , etc ). I don't want any trouble, but I warned you! Please be patient with me on this story! --inspirit