A Plan for Valentine's Day... - How it all started

A Plan for Valentine's Day...?! No way!

 

Note: In response to your lovely comments and the sudden rise of subscribers, I'll divide this oneshot in two parts... because I feel I'm being very unfair with all of you. Now that I think about it... It's a lot more than my previous MinFood fanfic :P I hope it's worth the wait! Please tell me your opinion :)

I hope you like it, and if you have any other ideas/suggestion for future oneshots please tell me! 

 

Oh, and please help me... for this oneshot and future ones!

 

 


 

 

"Here, oppa!" Tiffany gave him a chocolate box. "I didn't have time to cook my own but I bought the most expensive chocolate of Seoul. Please enjoy it", she smiled.

Changmin's eyes shined when he saw the shop's card. That shop really had the best chocolates, that wasn't a lie, He got the box and thanked her. "Thank you, Tiffany-ah. Even though is not as yummy as your handmade chocolate I'm sure this is okay. Now I have to go to the practice room, they're waiting for me."

With the box in his hands Changmin left, making Tiffany sigh. "This guy... he won't change at all."

 

 

"Hyungs, I'm back. When will we start?"

"Oh C-Changmin ah!" Junsu exclaimed, giving him a guilty look. He gradually made his voice louder. "You're finally back, Changmin ah!"

Changmin took off his shoes while trying not to smile. It was obvious that Junsu was trying to tell the others that he was home. It didn't seem to work, though. The loud voices could still be heard. He decided to shut them up by himself.

"... He's going to eat us alive", Yoochun mumbled.

"You're being idiot. If he likes food just let him be," Jaejoong gave his contribute to the conversation, and Changmin nodded in agreement. "it's not as if he's going to be single forever."

Jaejoong, you can say wise things as well. Thank you, hyung!, Changmin smiled.

"A stupid girl will surely show up and eventually fall for him. It will be scary, weird, and I pity her already, but it's how life rules." Jaejoong finished his sentence and, standing up, he threw his empty water bottle to the trash can.

Jaejoong, you’re so dead. I was overestimating you., Changmin thought.

Yunho shook his head “Enough. Where’s Junsu? He’s taking too long.”

Yoochun smirked. “He probably doesn’t know how to work with the coffee machine. I’ll go help him up.”

Changmin decided it was time for him to reveal himself.

“Don’t worry. He’s fine, he probably doesn’t want to hear the sermon I have to give you all. Sit down”, he ordered Yoochun, who was tiptoeing to the door, trying to run away without making noise. Yoochun grumbled and sat near Jaejoong.

“That bastard…” Yoochun mumbled. “He knew he was coming but didn’t say a word.”

“Anni. Junsu hyung did try to tell you in ahead but you were so absorbed that didn’t listen him. I guess it’s my lucky day!” He smiled. “What were you planning? To get me a girl? No way.”

He turned to Yoochun and mumbled: “Girls are complicated.” Yoochun backed away, disturbed. “Girls are demanding and too crazy for me”, he emphasized it while looking at Jaejoong. “… I have no intention to date anyone…” Changmin looked at Yunho. “… and if you try to do anything, just anything,” he said, approaching the door as he spoke, “I’ll get completely mad.” To finish it up, Changmin smacked the wall, almost hitting Junsu by 10 cm.

Junsu held his breath. Changmin really wanted to kill somebody. Well, not somebody but them. He was going to come in and give them the coffees but got a shock when he saw by the corner of his eyes Changmin’s fist going on his direction.

Junsu almost made the glasses fall ‘till a thought came to his head. Wait. I’m Xiah Junsu. I went through heaven and hell just to make these coffees and I won’t throw them away.

“Here you are, the last one” Changmin smiled, bitterly. “Welcome”.

Junsu ignored him and distributed the coffees. He almost smiled when he told Changmin he ‘had forgotten’ to take coffee for him as well.

Changmin just shrugged and took the last coffee Junsu had in hands. “I think you forgot to bring one for you instead”, he smiled.

Junsu grumbled but Yunho pulled him down.

“So, what do we do know?” Changmin asked. “Why did you call me?”

Jaejoong took a pillow from the sofa and threw it at Changmin. “Pillow fight...? ‘Coz you’re deserving a good beating.”

And the five kids known as DBSK began their night exercise.