Can't Help It

Minnie Blabbering

 

*tries not to reply; reads the message again; replies* i forgot to mention that i'm really, really sorry that you lost your trust; that i made you lose your trust for me. That's the least that i wanted to happen.
 
But you know i'm stupid and i dont think well and just let things happen.
 
Orz. I dunno what the hell i'm rambling on about.
 
But..ive a got a question.
 
If...you did ask to get us back together..well, you kinda did..and it still hurts everytime i remember that..cause..you were..asking me to come back, because you wanted me..but then, i asked 'are you sure?'...you hesitated.. I know, i get it that youre confused. But that's just...
 
Nevermind that.. Well, what i was saying is...if we did..get back together..and make things..right and make up for everything..do you still think, i'd hurt? You'd hurt? That we'll still break up? Would you still hurt me? Emotionally and...physically?
 
I'm getting more and more confused. I wanted to ask a lot of questions ever since that day we broke up..but i..i was afraid..and..i didnt know how to..
 
But anyways. Im sorry. I told you that that was my last message..but i..just cant seem to stop talking.
 
the necklace..thank you..thank you for telling me that. But i might not..wear it for the moment..i wanted to, i really do but..i really dont know..