Cruel Fairy Tale [Final]

Cruel Fairy Tale [one-shot]

 

Cruel Fairy Tale    

 

Lee Jieun & Kim Myungsoo

 


 

When the night passed, L comes to Jieun room. “Miss Jieun you have to get up” he comes to wake up Jieun .He saw that he is stepping on the tears that she shed one by one. Jieun woke up, “Miss you should take a bath and go to breakfast” L looked at her after that Jieun nodded, he walked out from her room.

After Jieun done with taking bath and wear cloth, Jieun went to breakfast. Jieun live with her maid and butler, L. She arrived at the table and sat on the chair while L just standing behind her. “L” she called him and he nodded. “You know yesterday, I just had a dream, I in my room and that door opens and the light reach me and after that I will live happily ever after, you think my dream come true?” Jieun asked L.

L doesn’t know how to answer Jieun question and he just keeps silent. At the morning she walked to her garden, she looked at her flowers and smiled. The only things that make she smile is her garden, she love her garden because of the flowers. Jieun walked and she see a withered flower “aigoo, poor you” Jieun looked at the flower and she cupped her hands to the flower and when she open her hand. The flower became pretty as usual. L enter Jieun garden “Miss, you should come inside” L said. Jieun look at him and walked away from the garden. 

-at the night-

When the clock rings 12, Jieun awake from her dreams and she saw amidst and other and her court like having a party, Jieun saw L at the end of stairs smiled at her and Jieun went to him. She arrived in front L and he just smiled, then he holds Jieun hand and they both dancing together with the blessings of others.

While they both dancing, Jieun felt her head hurt then she fall but L caught you “Miss!! Miss!!” he touched her cheek but Jieun still don’t woke up.

After that Jieun wouldn’t even woke up from long sleep. All entire of the mansion in sadness because what happen to Jieun. They don’t want to bury Jieun but they put Jieun in the glass coffin for they remember how beautiful their Jieun are.

They don’t knew that Jieun still breathe and alive *Maybe because the road that leads to me is perilous, you maybe have trouble but one day, I will be smiling as I fall asleep in your arms, I’m sorry L..*she said in you thought while her eyes still closed.

“I will be back, Jieun just wait for me I will try to figure it out how to wake up you…” L said and walked away.

“This is my cruel Fairy Tale, I can’t felt in love and this punishment I really sorry.. I have to go” Jieun said while open her eyes. Then she opens the coffin and walked away into forest. You are lost forever and nobody find you include L.

---xxx---

Hi,, done with this one-shot :D 

I hope you like it, even this is sad one-shot..

Don't forget to comment :D