The start of something new ~

The start of something new...

There almost ended another exhausting day. Since early in the morning, all members of MBLAQ have been working hard for their coming concerts. They had all those repetitions to do, while they were still so jet lagged from their recent travels. So that's why when all the group members asked if he'd like to go to the restaurant before going back to the hotel room, Joon politely refused.

  • - I'm too much exhausted, he said, so I'll simply go back to the room and get some rest.

    - That's a good idea! said Mir. I'll go with Joon.

Joon didn't really know why, but he was happy not to go on his way alone. He didn't want to appear like the guy who stays apart. He just didn't feel quite in a good mood these days and just wanted to take some time.

So there they went together to their room. They were staying in a big suite with too rooms containing a king bed each, plus there was the couch that would make another bed. After all, it was a pretty nice room. When Joon and Mir entered, they decided to watch television a little. While Joon was watching a boring show without much interest, he just turned his head in Mir's direction. Mir was sitting comfortably, concentrated and looking a little tired. Joon couldn't help thinking how cute he was, in a situation so normal. He then realized that he'd just began grinning stupidly, just thinking about his friend. He shook his head then said in a tired voice:

- I'll just go to sleep, television is kind of boring tonight...

- I was just thinking the same thing. Hey Joon, Mir began a little shyly, euh..., will you share the same room as mine or maybe you prefer...

- No it's okay! he automatically interrupted. I mean I'm okay with sharing a bed with you...

Joon blushed a little, realizing he might have sounded too much insistent. There has always been something in Mir that made him happy staying close to him, but he didn't quite knew what. He liked him in way different than the others, but it also felt weird thinking this way. He enjoyed his presence and was sad whenever he was leaving. Whatever thoughts came to him, he just chased them, always a little more confused. He quickly went to the bathroom and made his way to the bed he was now sharing with Mir.

So there they were, quietly side by side, in the big king-size bed. Even though he was tired, Joon just couldn't sleep. He was too much occupied thinking. He never felt good in life, like if he has never really been himself, his true self. He couldn't understand what was wrong, but he knew there was something weird about him, something different.

Then he just listened to Mir's soft and regular breath. It was calm and relaxing, like the waves of an ocean crushing on the beach. Without any other sounds in the room, it ended that he just couldn't help thinking again about Mir. He was adorable, talented and always happy. He looked so natural and pleased with everything. When he smiled, it was like a drop of sunshine in everyone's heart, and Joon could only smile back.

- Mir? Joon finally said in small voice. Are you sleeping?

- Not really, I can't, he answered. And you?

- Same thing...

Without thinking, Joon followed his instincts and just got closer to Mir. Closer enough to feel the touch of his arm. It felt good to him. Then Joon realized it. He liked Mir, but really liked him. He loved his presence and wanted him in a deeper way than just friendship. Without barely being conscious, he just grabbed Mir's hand slowly and was pleased to see he accepted it. He was holding it softly and preciously.

Then Joon just got up, so he could remain seated in the bed. Then Mir did the same thing. Both sitting there, they stared at each other, still holding hands. A loud silence was pounding around as none of them knew what was going to happen next. Their breath was the only sound remaining and they could feel the atmosphere getting deeper.

- Have I ever told how beautiful your eyes were, finally said Joon with a shy voice.

- Never before...

Joon's hand just slipped away toward Mir's face. He softly caressed his cheek and made his way to his hair. Their eyes were still locked one on another, not quite understanding what was happening between the two of them. The moment was really confused, but they both strongly felt that it belonged to be. They have never felt that way before and they wanted to taste more. Then Joon got even closer to Mir. Their faces were so close they could feel each others breath getting faster. Their noses were almost touching, and they both closed their eyes. They just got closer, slowly, and then their lips met in a sweet and small kiss. It felt so good, so true. It didn't take long that they both ended the kiss, feeling both weird and so happy. Joon removed his hand off of Mir and moved away from him, a little troubled.

Discomfort fell heavily between them as they were still shocked from what they just did. The most shocking part was that Joon really enjoyed it, he wanted to kiss Mir again and love him freely. He just couldn't admit it. He started to open his mouth to say something, but nothing came out. There was nothing he could say that could give explanations. Then he just got interrupted by Mir. Mir jumped on him, hugging him strongly. Feeling Mir's arms against him tonight was different, it was naturally enjoyable. They were just lying like that in bed, against each other, enjoying the new intimacy between them. In such a comfortable position, Joon could only have good and peaceful thoughts, like nothing else in the world mattered, then he fell fast asleep, still grinning stupidly.

 

~¤~

 

Joon woke up early, still embraced in Mir's arms. Just after being wide awake, he remembered what happened the night before and was troubled again. He got up quickly, moving away from the bed. After making a few steps in the room, he started to calm down, then turned back to look at the Mireu still asleep in the bed. Joon couldn't help thinking how adorable he was and how fantastic it had been to get asleep by his side, feeling his warm and comforting touch against him.

Joon left the room and went to the bathroom. The suite was really silent and he figured out that none of the other members were awake. He opened the shower and got into it. Taking a shower helped him have a good point of view to get through his concerns by taking a moment alone. While breathing hardly and feeling the water falling on his head, he murmured a few words :

- I love Mir...

It explained everything. It explained why he felt so different with Mir, why he never really felt like his true self. All these years, he just was searching his path in the wrong direction. It explained why there were always little embarrassing moments with Mir, why when he hugged him he always had this kind of weird smile, why he looked ridiculous when they were making jokes about couples, why he was sad when Mir wasn't with the group... He just understood everything.

- Joon? Is that you in the bathroom?

That was Mir, he had got out of bed and now wanted to have a talk with Joon.

- Yeah, answered Joon. Just hold on a second, I'm getting out of the shower.

Joon rapidly dried himself and put on clothes. He didn't put on a shirt, but opened the door anyway. Mir was standing there, a little shyly, with a pretty concerned look.

- I wanted to talk about last night..., began Mir with a small voice.

- I know, interrupted Joon. Did it felt... somehow... right to you?

- It felt really good...

After Mir's answer, Joon couldn't stop himself and wanted to know for sure how much he liked this new relationship. He wanted to taste more so he could make up his mind for once. That's why he grabbed Mir and put him against the wall next to them. Mir passed his hands over Joon's bare chest, delicately. The moment was intense, without being rude. Joon kissed him, and their lips met in a deeper and more confident way than the other night. Their kiss was now passionate and true. It was both refreshing and awesome. The world had stopped around them and they were alone at this very moment. There was no doubt that there really was something more between them, a relationship beyond friendship. It was meant to happen one day and there they were, kissing each other, finally letting go of a forbidden desire deep hidden within their mind. It could have last a moment again if it wasn't of the alarm clock ringing loudly in their hotel room. They both ended their kiss, both smiling happily and sad it ended.

- The others are going to wake up, Mir said between two fast breaths. What are we going to tell them?

Joon wasn't really ready to face questions and remarks, not yet sure himself of how to explain his feelings. In fact, he was far from ready to tell the others of even a bit of what was happening between Mir and him.

- What if..., Joon began saying clumsily, we just watched television before going to sleep? Let's keep it between the two of us for a while, is it okay?

- Absolutely! I don't really know how to handle it myself...

- Good then, concluded Joon. Want to go take breakfast, honey?

Then Mir started laughing at Joon's last remark. He liked how stupid he could always get, always making him laugh. He was a proud and hot guy, but also funny and lovable. Mir has always been close to Joon, just like he always felt the need to impress him, like if he'd never love him the way he wanted. But now he was sure, Joon kissed him, he loved him and he realized how much he needed his love. He was happy that he grabbed him last night, so they could both sleep close to each other, and Mir really appreciated Joon's touch. He was now more than pleased, so the day couldn't have started in a better way! It really was... the start of something new.

~¤~